5 senior policemen in Samut Sakhon moved to inactive posts

rooster59

2 hours ago, possum1931 said:

Anyone know what an inactive post actually is? Collecting tea money, playing with the traffic lights, giving students press ups for not wearing crash helmets?

An inactive post is a desk job that takes them out of the usual revenue stream (donations from businesses, motorists etc). That is usually regarded as punishment enough and we never hear of a follow-up regarding any further action.

5 hours ago, Destiny1990 said:

If someone cheats or steals or is corrupt while on the job then shouldn’t they just be fired and let the court system deal with them accordingly? Why they move them to inactivive posts and still pay them salaries?

If they fired them all then there wouldn't be any cops left to screw people!

1 minute ago, Happyman58 said:

Well they only have 190,000 Ten thousand are inactive posts

Sorry, the figure is actually around 220,000, but I suspect you are still correct in your figure of 190,000 actively inactive (outright lazy with no care of their fellow countryman).  It’s a great system for them because they can do whatever they want, and always have free housing and get paid.  I read they were going to hire more!

8 minutes ago, Redline said:

Sorry, the figure is actually around 220,000, but I suspect you are still correct in your figure of 190,000 actively inactive (outright lazy with no care of their fellow countryman).  It’s a great system for them because they can do whatever they want, and always have free housing and get paid.  I read they were going to hire more!

Lol really Prob set up recruitment station at the jails to ease the overcrowding, But laughing here I actually  did know this prison officer In Aus who committed worse crimes than some of the inmates they were supposed to be looking after 

11 hours ago, cornishcarlos said:

So why were they transferred ?? No reason given, apart from they conducted a raid on a pub !!

Great story....

Just use your imagination... it's a typical scenario, little thought needed as to why, !!

It looks like someone was looking for an excuse to remove these police. That pub was just the unlucky one picked to get the required transfers done. 

How can the pub owner be charged for letting them use drugs because of a urine test? 

They might have taken them before they went to the pub. 

On ‎8‎/‎12‎/‎2018 at 5:53 AM, cornishcarlos said:

So why were they transferred ?? No reason given, apart from they conducted a raid on a pub !!

These five police did not do the raid, administrators had done it, they were transfered because of none performance

23 hours ago, gamini said:

You don't understand that there is a very good reason for this. The Thais  are compassionate people. They see no reason why the family should suffer for the wrongs of the father.  Unlike perhaps your country, they would be provided for somehow. In Thailand there is no provision for  them to survive. With the salary of the provider removed they would have no money to live on no food no education. When they are moved to inactive posts they can no longer engage in corruption. They are also forced to provide for their families with the salaries that are paid.

What absolute rubbish.

These cops have been punished for not passing money up the food chain. They've taken money from NOS pub and hundreds of factories in that area.  There would be enormous amounts of extortion money passing through the police station to keep the seafood factories operating with slave labour.

All money has to  go up through the system to the big bosses locally and in Bangkok.

Nothing to do with family survival.

46 minutes ago, ratcatcher said:

image.jpeg.c6722d130796895b4c4c9859ad3fc0a5.jpegimage.jpeg.98ae896126f0b4ea74ddb620bded9f72.jpeg Probably why, but there's many more, too many more. 

Ratcatcher that is priceless, 1 of the best i have ever seen, for those not familiar with the above, bent copper.

Copper being an English slang word for policeman.

Archived