I need help

moosa11

i am planing to visit Pattaya end of 2018, and i am looking for good massage shop for therapy treatment for my back, shoulders and knee pain. i prefer good massage (not for extra services or happy end),.. thank you for your help. 

• Like 1

Most massage places in Pattaya you will not get a real massage , untrained girls only there for the extra. Be careful , wrong massage can make you worse , especially if you have a back problem . 

8 hours ago, faraday said:

Ask if they can do Tendon Massage, as most massages are relaxing, & don't treat the underlying issue.

do they actually  possess  the knowledge for this though as Ive found  all massages Ive had here are really way too  painful , nothing relaxing about them and they always go thru their set routine, ask them anything different and its deer  in the headlights  time?

44 minutes ago, kannot said:

do they actually  possess  the knowledge for this though as Ive found  all massages Ive had here are really way too  painful , nothing relaxing about them and they always go thru their set routine, ask them anything different and its deer  in the headlights  time?

Oh yes, some do, especially Kim Massage in Phuket, where we often go for a short holiday.

Up here in Udon though, it's all relax muscle massage which is pleasant but not therapeutic.