Pattaya "sex orgy" hotel named: Police chief going after participants despite no nakedness

webfact

35 minutes ago, hyku1147 said:

image.jpeg.31daff486d3a2ed1393ab6dd5ff48e42.jpeg

29 minutes ago, Lupatria said:

Is this the 16th century drawing by Nostradamus when he tried to illustrate his predictions for Thailand 4.0?

Not going to happen!

Never will be Thai 4.0, despite announcements from Government authorities! I didn't think that they had achieved Thai 1.0 yet. ?

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, canuckamuck said:

I was at the mall the other day, it was full of men and women with their clothes on, I was shocked. Orgies are everywhere now.

You should have been on the beach - it was one massive orgy with people in the water wearing nothing but swimming attire, and enjoying themselves no less! I had no idea this kind of thing happened between consenting adults. Disgraceful behaviour. Whatever next?

What really happened is:

Mrs. Pol Col Apichai Krobpetch:   "Honey the general's wife called me and sent a link to a video of foreigners doing nasty things in a hotel pool in Pattaya.  I was so embarrassed!"  "Why did you let this happen?"

Pol Col Apichai Krobpetch:  "Yes dear, I'll take care of it."

What, no hostesses or service staff allowed?   Dos this mean I will have to carry my own bags and get my own meal from the restaurant in every hotel in Thailand from now on?  And the girls who (of course) are obviously not engaged in prostitution in bars in Pattaya and elsewhere will not be able to come and ask me to buy them drinks anymore?

Methinks the policeman feels he will lose face (and possibly something more tangible) if he backs down now.

Solution?  Standard Thai Government department operating proceedure  (S.O.P.)  Just make up the rules as you go along.

Coran and the Kolour team have organised dozens of successful events over the years that revolve around music, arts, dance, and people having a good time. He works closely with authorities/police to avoid any issues and ensure all regulations are complied with. It is clear to me in this case there are a few idiotic individuals behaving completely inappropriately, and not in a way the Kolour brand would want to be associated with. I sincerely hope that he and his team are exonerated hastily, and that with perhaps a few more precautions, his team can continue to bring more good times to the Bangkok party scene.

Looks more like there was a large party, guests were charged, it was sexy but hardly illegal...

But the party made between 550,000-1,100,000 baht, but never paid off teamoney to the BIB, and took all those punters away from the teamoney paying Pataya venues.

Eh voila, this explains the faux outrage.

Not done in the loop, so very BAD.

Sooooo, take the perpetrators to task in public as morals deviates lowering the image of Pataya, and quietly collect double or more of the lost teamoney after the fact.

3 hours ago, webfact said:

Pol Col Apichai Krobpetch admitted that the participants were all wearing swimsuits but the party still constituted an affront to public morals and was obscene.

Not the full ticket is he?

And this guy is the chief of the police?

No wonder this country is in a mess.

So the foreign organizer collected between 500k and 1 million baht for organizing this party.  Maybe the real issue should be did the organizers comply with business / work permit requirements, and pay valid taxes and fees (not bribes) to the local government.

Rather than just doing what everyone knows many visitors go to Pattaya for.

3 hours ago, z42 said:

A complete non-event. With all the naughtiness and outright criminality going on in Pattaya each day it can only be said that this venture is utterly farcical and unnecessary.

There was a murder in soi 6 a few months back and reportedly the Pattaya court has sentenced the killer to a 2 year suspended prison sentence, and they worry how some people getting close at a pool party will damage the city's reputation. Smh 

Agree. Also, a "smart" person would know that if you do not want to damage the "reputation" of Pattaya don't make a big song and dance about this. Simply send a policeman to the resort to look to identify those involved in the naughtiness, if you find them, punish them and leave it at that. If you behave that way word will soon get around not to behave that way. But you will never stop tourists from behaving like this at a pool party in a resort. 

Instead we have this childish charade where its all over the press with hard words and such, it simply draws attention to it and cements in peoples minds Pattaya is known for the sex industry and immoral goings on.

Such a farce.

6 minutes ago, Monkeyrobot said:

So those full moon party’s are ok, no sex or drugs at those events. If you have time google pool party ABC hotel Angelis city Phillipines. 

No drugs at ABC.  And not many bare noms either.  Not with the latest arsehat in chief at the helm anyway. 

Consenting adult fun is banned until morale improves Asia-wide. ?

3 hours ago, smedly said:

I'd be interested in knowing exactly what the police are going to charge people with

Here we have a pool party in a holiday resort with people enjoying themselves wearing swimming gear (as you would in a swimming pool), as has already been mention - there are actual multiple serious crimes going on in this city day and night and the Pattaya police chose this non event to direct their attention and resource - time for this police chief to go and get someone that actually recognises the difference between holiday fun and criminal activity

I went out on my motorbike a few days ago at 5am in the morning (something I was dreading) and it was very obvious that almost every motorcycle rider and car driver was blind drunk, even had one idiot weaving across sukumvite all lanes from one side to the other (I kid you not), I followed him for a few 100m's then sounded my horn and he nearly fell off

Oh yes - tourist enjoying a pool party ……………………………………… what !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Having fun. It is now illegal to have fun. The Quaker inspired police and military no longer think fun is appropriate, and we should all adopt an attitude of seriousness. There are many problems to solve here, and if we have too much fun, the nation will not move forward, and become the center of the universe, that they hope for. 

Pool parties with everyone fully dressed in bathing suits are to be discouraged. Too much fun. No good!

I never knew that when my high school girlfriend and I went to makeout on "Makeout Hill" with all the other teenagers that we were actually participating in a "sex orgy" (heavens forbid!!!).

6 minutes ago, spidermike007 said:

Having fun. It is now illegal to have fun. The Quaker inspired police and military no longer think fun is appropriate, and we should all adopt an attitude of seriousness. There are many problems to solve here, and if we have too much fun, the nation will not move forward, and become the center of the universe, that they hope for. 

Pool parties with everyone fully dressed in bathing suits are to be discouraged. Too much fun. No good!

Basically in a nut shell... Yes! Just think if any of those girls were students and that new law already signed into effect. Thailand is quickly becoming sterilized and dead, all for the sake of a few at the top trying to act like god.

27 minutes ago, GAZZPA said:

Agree. Also, a "smart" person would know that if you do not want to damage the "reputation" of Pattaya don't make a big song and dance about this. Simply send a policeman to the resort to look to identify those involved in the naughtiness, if you find them, punish them and leave it at that. If you behave that way word will soon get around not to behave that way. But you will never stop tourists from behaving like this at a pool party in a resort. 

Instead we have this childish charade where its all over the press with hard words and such, it simply draws attention to it and cements in peoples minds Pattaya is known for the sex industry and immoral goings on.

Such a farce.

Agreed...the hypocrisy is mind-blowing.

1 hour ago, Juan B Tong said:

What really happened is:

Mrs. Pol Col Apichai Krobpetch:   "Honey the general's wife called me and sent a link to a video of foreigners doing nasty things in a hotel pool in Pattaya.  I was so embarrassed!"  "Why did you let this happen?"

Pol Col Apichai Krobpetch:  "Yes dear, I'll take care of it."

While he was ogling at the participants....damn...I'm missing out!

Just now, Jimbo1964 said:

Just another day in the LoS.

Police busy with low hanging fruit that get media attention whilst doing nothing to go after the real criminals and murders.

Agreed...priorities is the word of the day.

Archived