Pattaya "sex orgy" hotel named: Police chief going after participants despite no nakedness

webfact

Pattaya "sex orgy" hotel named: Police chief going after participants despite no nakedness

9pm.jpg

Picture: We Love Pattaya

The hotel at the center of claims it hosted a sex orgy has been named as the A-One The Royal Cruise in North Pattaya.

Monday morning the resort's police chief and local authority supremo were met by hotel executive Somchai Ratana-ophat who admitted that the party took place at the hotel on Saturday between 3pm and 11pm.

39572445_2186913804913412_8906185824417087488_n.jpg

Picture: We Love Pattaya

It was organised by foreigners and 1,000 participants paid between 550 baht and 1,100 baht a head.

Thai female models were hired by the organizers.

Naris Niramaiwong - the district chief - stated that the hotel has a valid license. The police would handle the other matters.

Pol Col Apichai Krobpetch admitted that the participants were all wearing swimsuits but the party still constituted an affront to public morals and was obscene.

He promised a full investigation and possible action against the organizers, models, tourists, photographers and those who posted the video.

The "Kolour Beachside Party" was well advertised and was the second such event.

The We Love Pattaya news site on Facebook said the party utilized state of the art sound and light systems, had experienced deejays in attendance and featured a special stage in the center of a pool.

Two beachfront pools were used for the party.

A video of nearly one minute duration was still being widely viewed and shared online, said We Love Pattaya.

Naris warned people not to hold sex or drug parties in Pattaya.

Thaivisa notes that chief Naris was the man who walked in on an old British tourist in a short time sex room on Valentine's Day last year.

Source: We Love Pattaya

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2018-08-21

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Pattaya pool sex tape: Aussie organizer says no pretties invited by us

1pm.jpg

Picture: Daily News

The Australian organizer of the pool party at the center of controversy in Pattaya has said that no Thai models or pretties were invited to his event.

The women caught on tape with foreign men were Thais or others invited by guests, said Coran Maroni (name transliterated from Thai).

These have all disappeared into thin air.

Daily News reported that yesterday afternoon ten staff from the A-One The Royal Cruise Hotel went with a sales representative and the food and beverage manager to see the police.

Mr Maroni from Kolour who organized the event was shown in a video on the site of Rak Siam News talking to investigators through an interpreter.

He said the ten hour party was called the Kolour Beachside Party and took place around two pools. He said he had been organizing events all over Thailand for seven years and this was the second beach party of this nature.

People were charged between 550 and 1,100 baht to attend.

He said that no models or Thai pretties were invited as had been reported in the news.

Men and women were seen in a 53 second clip widely shared online. They looked like they were having sex in the pool.

Mr Maroni said he was sorry about the clip and felt uncomfortable about it. He said the people in the clip were all foreign guests who had come with Thai women and nothing to do with the organizers.

He had tried to contact them without success.

Source: Daily News

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2018-08-21

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A complete non-event. With all the naughtiness and outright criminality going on in Pattaya each day it can only be said that this venture is utterly farcical and unnecessary.

There was a murder in soi 6 a few months back and reportedly the Pattaya court has sentenced the killer to a 2 year suspended prison sentence, and they worry how some people getting close at a pool party will damage the city's reputation. Smh 

Pol Col Apichai Krobpetch admitted that the participants were all wearing swimsuits but the party still constituted an affront to public morals and was obscene.

huh?

wait - it's legal but "Pol Col Apichai Krobpetch" decided it's illegal ?

looking forward to the day in court  !

There was another smaller party yesterday. Smaller I think because of the weather.

I can name the venue. PATTAYA BEACH.

With my own eyes I saw hundreds of men and women gathered together only wearing swimsuits. No nudity but their intent was clear.

I will present my evidence to BIB so they can do the necessary.

I'd be interested in knowing exactly what the police are going to charge people with

Here we have a pool party in a holiday resort with people enjoying themselves wearing swimming gear (as you would in a swimming pool), as has already been mention - there are actual multiple serious crimes going on in this city day and night and the Pattaya police chose this non event to direct their attention and resource - time for this police chief to go and get someone that actually recognises the difference between holiday fun and criminal activity

I went out on my motorbike a few days ago at 5am in the morning (something I was dreading) and it was very obvious that almost every motorcycle rider and car driver was blind drunk, even had one idiot weaving across sukumvite all lanes from one side to the other (I kid you not), I followed him for a few 100m's then sounded my horn and he nearly fell off

Oh yes - tourist enjoying a pool party ……………………………………… what !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 hour ago, webfact said:

Thaivisa notes that chief Naris was the man who walked in on an old British tourist in a short time sex room on Valentine's Day last year.

That's more disturbing...why did he walk into the room if both were above the age of consent

"These have all disappeared into thin air." - mai mii

"He said that no models or Thai pretties were invited as had been reported in the news." - mai mii

"He had tried to contact them without success." - mai mii

Mr Maroni, the "mai mii" defense, even if used skillfully as is the case here, is in the end only valid for Thai people.

1 hour ago, ezzra said:

So.. is it too late to book a room there than?...

I was going to say finally some good news about Thailand.   Thailand struggling with its openness towards sex.  Current day officials all seem to be walking contradictions. 

1 hour ago, z42 said:

A complete non-event. With all the naughtiness and outright criminality going on in Pattaya each day it can only be said that this venture is utterly farcical and unnecessary.

There was a murder in soi 6 a few months back and reportedly the Pattaya court has sentenced the killer to a 2 year suspended prison sentence, and they worry how some people getting close at a pool party will damage the city's reputation. Smh 

Don't forget the dozens of "officials" caught over the last years for having "sheer naked sex" with underged girls and boys. Ever heard about one of them was punished?

Normal pool behavior if you ask me. It is totally ridiculous, police going after this event or is it that they want part of the admission charged. A 1000 participants at 550 to 1000baht  a piece amounts to a lot of money. Go after the real criminals and Thai scammers!

1 hour ago, Darcula said:

An orgy without nakedness. What's next.....a 20-on-1 streetfight without thainess?

...or maybe the arrest of a naughty 'farang' waltzing down walking street showing an illegal 'horny smile' to Thai citizen, high on moralin and thainess?

1 hour ago, manarak said:

Pol Col Apichai Krobpetch" decided it's illegal

There's one set of laws issued by the Government which prevents the prosecution of Hi-sos; there's another set invented by Thai police to part a farang from his money.

Archived