Thai woman goes berserk at Chiang Mai airport - breaks guard's leg and drags him 20 meters under pick-up

webfact

She needs to watch the video from that nasty piece of work who hit the woman in the Apple store because he had a problem using his phone.

Truly a masterclass performance worthy of an Elon Musk on how to turn a really bad public performance round to the point where even posters on TV will end up sympathizing with her and blaming the guard for getting his leg in the way.

8 hours ago, webfact said:

Mercedes Benz S500

No doubt because she drove into that Mercedes Benz S500, she'll be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law!!!  :angry:

"What about the guard?"

Incidental, just incidental.  Mai bpen rai.  He'll be fine.  :dry:

8 hours ago, spidermike007 said:

This incredibly low class trailer park trash woman needs to be convicted of attempted manslaughter, and sent to prison for 10-20 years. She is of no use to society. She is either insane, incredibly delusional, or just a complete piece of crap. The country will be better off without her. She no longer deserves the oxygen she breathes. She is not a woman. She is an insect. A worm. A form of pestilence. A disease. 

so you mean even worse than a yeasty codpiece?  :cheesy:

My sister in law smacked a cop in the mouth the other day because he told her she cannot drive her car unregistered.  Silly cow got 10 days in the slammer but even then thought it was a joke.  Talk about feeling entitled.  :cheesy::cheesy:

8 hours ago, spidermike007 said:

This incredibly low class trailer park trash woman needs to be convicted of attempted manslaughter, and sent to prison for 10-20 years. She is of no use to society. She is either insane, incredibly delusional, or just a complete piece of crap. The country will be better off without her. She no longer deserves the oxygen she breathes. She is not a woman. She is an insect. A worm. A form of pestilence. A disease. 

Go on .....tell us how you Really feel. ?

18 minutes ago, car720 said:

My sister in law smacked a cop in the mouth the other day because he told her she cannot drive her car unregistered.  Silly cow got 10 days in the slammer but even then thought it was a joke.  Talk about feeling entitled.  :cheesy::cheesy:

Pity she didn't do it in the united states

13 hours ago, richard_smith237 said:

As is often mentioned on many other threads discussing the tantrums thrown by those whose ego has been dented... 

'A Wai, an offer to pay medical costs & a 500 baht fine' and any charges goe away...

... There is no lesson for society to learn here... Just wash, rinse & repeat...

There is little doubt, this should be an attempted murder charge & jail time... People cannot be getting away with such outrageous behavior and harming others.

As you well aware all depends on who she is related to.

if a nobody, it would cost her all and possibly jail, but most likely after paying the guard , she will get suspended sentence 

11 hours ago, hyku1147 said:

There have been cases where nubile women stripped naked at airports and made quite a scene. Curiously, the average time it took the male staff to call the police was 23.6 minutes.

I'm sure there must be a case here in the USA where a "Woman of Walmart" did something similar.  Probably emptied the entire store in three minutes.  Whalemart ...

Airports ... 555

21 hours ago, spidermike007 said:

obviously you know this woman intimately, Again the word pick-up comes into the conversation

On 8/21/2018 at 4:44 AM, spidermike007 said:

?

32 minutes ago, thenewgoo said:

Finding a car space at Chiang Mai international airport is driving people crazy. They have doubled the flights over the years but the infrastructure remains pretty much the same as it was in 2000.

An extension of the car park was opened about 6 months ago.

It's not revealed whether she drove around inside the car park to try to park in the correct location.

However this has nothing whatever to do with this case.

Too lazy to check or car park is full is not an acceptable reason to:

- Park and leave the vehicle at the drop-off door for over an hour.

- Drive into and severely injure a security guard. 

Actually the exact same things happens regularly at this airport, hi-so Thais believing they are entitled to ignore the parking regulations. 

On 8/21/2018 at 12:06 AM, Small Joke said:

My Mrs got clamped picking me up. It was paltry,  I can't even remember the amount.  The guard was polite,  cheerful, and prompt at freeing her.  The fine was probably equal to the pittance the car park charges,  and I was a bit miffed she kept us hanging about after a day in airports. 

They should tow offenders,  it makes more sense. 

I hope this psychopath gets more than a slap on the wrist,  but the cow probably knows some influential arsehat who will smooth it over for a few wais, and some beer money.

I was at second hand shop in CM and some tourist girl got clamped at rush hour--oddly no thai bikes got clamped,as she almost drove off not seeing it and could have dinged up her rental mbike--cost her 400bt to have it removed..

The cop that clamped her was happy to take the 400 and save her the trip to police station ?

Archived