Teen Crashes Mustang Into Family, Crawls From Flaming Wreck

webfact

8 hours ago, Just Weird said:

Insurers are not concerned about the prices of cars "elsewhere", why should they be when they have no bearing on this or other similar incidents?

Well if you quoted me properly you would see that I wasn’t talking about insurers paying out and this having anything to do with the cost of the car, I was saying that the family obviously don’t mind wasting money. What my post actually said.

“4 million baht for a car worth about 1.5 million elsewhere and now burnt out. this kid and his family sure know how to burn money alright.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 8/23/2018 at 12:11 PM, terminatorchiangmai said:

And the money for this car came from ???

From his high ranked police officer in Samui who is a millionaire thanks to corruption and mafia , where else did he get the money from ?

14 hours ago, Happy enough said:

Well if you quoted me properly you would see that I wasn’t talking about insurers paying out and this having anything to do with the cost of the car, I was saying that the family obviously don’t mind wasting money. What my post actually said.

“4 million baht for a car worth about 1.5 million elsewhere and now burnt out. this kid and his family sure know how to burn money alright.

Base model in the US about 900,000 baht. Wonder if it had all import taxes paid, yet.

On 8/23/2018 at 6:20 PM, Skeptic7 said:

But when it goes on sale in April next year _ on the 17th, which is exactly 50 years after the original birthday of this galloping horse

Just a bit of pony pickin' butApril 17th 2019 will be the 55th Anniversary of one of the most influential vehicles Ford & Detroit ever produced.

https://www.thoughtco.com/1964-1-2-ford-mustang-2464594

Back then there were GTs, GTAs, Shelby GT350s, California Specials,  Mach 1s , Now we have the Eco Booster .image.jpeg.7d0549554cae25b75d28416c3e85644a.jpeg

16 hours ago, ratcatcher said:

Just a bit of pony pickin' butApril 17th 2019 will be the 55th Anniversary of one of the most influential vehicles Ford & Detroit ever produced.

https://www.thoughtco.com/1964-1-2-ford-mustang-2464594

Back then there were GTs, GTAs, Shelby GT350s, California Specials,  Mach 1s , Now we have the Eco Booster .image.jpeg.7d0549554cae25b75d28416c3e85644a.jpeg

The 'ONE'

_29A6525-done.jpg

3 hours ago, ratcatcher said:

Pure poetry in emotion. Thanks to Iacocca's earlier vision and some smart designers at Ford and a little help from Steve McQueen..

Lucky the kid wasn't driving one of these.

With the power 'eleanor' had it wouldn't be 'on' the road long over here. ???

Archived