My name in Tabian baan?

On 9/2/2018 at 6:38 PM, Jeffrey346 said:

What do you mean by a B number. When I was at the hospital yesterday, all they required was the 13 digit number at the top of the card.

The B number is the evidence of coverage under my wife's medical. I received it from the Teacher's administrative office in KK. She is a retired teacher and covered under her prior employment. It is a "B" followed by 12 digits.The teacher's plan pick up the cost of my visits and any diagnostics I undergo. I am not sure what the official name of it is.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, avvocato said:

The B number is the evidence of coverage under my wife's medical. I received it from the Teacher's administrative office in KK. She is a retired teacher and covered under her prior employment. It is a "B" followed by 12 digits.The teacher's plan pick up the cost of my visits and any diagnostics I undergo. I am not sure what the official name of it is.

That must be for teachers only. I an covered by my wife's plan. She works for the Government.  I went to the hospital on Saturday for my 3 month checkup. The Bill was B22,530. and I paid B280. CoPay. Pretty good deal.

Archived