Thailand Multiple Visa & Laos Single Entry Visa

Hello beautiful people hope you all doing very well here i'm stuck and confused in few things i will be very thankful if anyone you can help me out that could save me a lot of time and money so my question is right now i'm in Thailand on tourist visa and my visa will expire after 30 days its my 2 round to Thailand and i'm in love with Thailand i study about Thailand offers Multiple visa for 6 months in which you have to leave Thailand every 60 days and come back again for an other 60 days well that's a little panic but still respect Thailand rules no debate about that so i'm Pakistani passport holder if i go back to Pakistan before my visa expires and then i apply for Thailand 6 months multiple visa  can i get the Laos tourist visa in Bangkok since there is no Laos embassy in Pakistan so can i apply visa while on Thailand Tourist multiple visa cuz Laos is like 1 and half hour car drive from my city in Thailand so every 2 months i can go to Laos and come back for an other 2 months and one more thing is that possible i can convert my single entry 60 visa to 6 months multiple entry visa without leaving the thailand? 

16 minutes ago, danilay said:

can i get the Laos tourist visa in Bangkok since there is no Laos embassy in Pakistan so can i apply visa while on Thailand Tourist

It's possible to get a Laos visa from the Embassy in Bangkok, or the  Consulate General in Khon Kaen, however, I don't know if they will issue one to a Pakistani national. Here is the phone number for the Khon Kaen office.

Address:

Laotian Consulate General in Khon Kaen, Thailand 171 / 102-103 Prachasamosorn Road Amphoe Mueang Khon Kaen 40000 Thailand

Telephone:

(+66) 43 242 858 / 6

You have to leave the country to get a new 60 day entry from your visa. There is no other way to do it.

You can get a tourist visa at the Lao embassy in Bangkok.

There is also a Lao consulate in Koen Khen in the NE part of the country which may be closer than going to Bangkok for a tourist visa.

Map and contact info is here. https://goo.gl/maps/bCufi67kRFq

3 minutes ago, elviajero said:

It's possible to get a Laos visa from the Embassy in Bangkok, or the  Consulate General in Khon Kaen, however, I don't know if they will issue one to a Pakistani national. Here is the phone number for the Khon Kaen office.

Address:

Laotian Consulate General in Khon Kaen, Thailand 171 / 102-103 Prachasamosorn Road Amphoe Mueang Khon Kaen 40000 Thailand

Telephone:

(+66) 43 242 858 / 6

thank you for the number and this embassy is even more closer you saved my time and money thanks a lot 

2 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

You have to leave the country to get a new 60 day entry from your visa. There is no other way to do it.

You can get a tourist visa at the Lao embassy in Bangkok.

There is also a Lao consulate in Koen Khen in the NE part of the country which may be closer than going to Bangkok for a tourist visa.

Map and contact info is here. https://goo.gl/maps/bCufi67kRFq

but i have heard you can not apply for any other country visa unless you dont have resident visa same like malaysia u can not apply for Thailand visa from KL if u have Malaysia tourist visa  so basally i dont need a resident visa so i can still apply on my multiple tourist visa and one more thing if u dont mind if i can the  Lao visa in this month and i leave thailand to Lao can i apply for thailand visa from Lao as pakistani passport holder i know this question is out of this forum but just in case if you have any info for that

8 minutes ago, elviajero said:

Here is the phone number for the Khon Kaen office.

Not sure that is the correct Location for the consulate. The location shown on the map I posted matches what has been discussed before in a topic. It also shows a different phone number.

2 minutes ago, danilay said:

but i have heard you can not apply for any other country visa unless you dont have resident visa same like malaysia u can not apply for Thailand visa from KL if u have Malaysia tourist visa  so basally i dont need a resident visa so i can still apply on my multiple tourist visa and one more thing if u dont mind if i can the  Lao visa in this month and i leave thailand to Lao can i apply for thailand visa from Lao as pakistani passport holder i know this question is out of this forum but just in case if you have any info for that

According to this info you can apply for the Lao visa here in Thailand.

How can the citizens of the countries in the list get Lao visa?

According to notice No. 1232 issued on 1 October 2009, issued by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Laos.  If you are a passport holder of one of those 29 countries listed above, you can get Lao visa at Lao Embassies or Lao Consulates in your country or region.

However, if there is no Lao embassy or consulate in your area, you may need to plan your travel route to pass through one of Laos' neighbor countries (Thailand, Cambodia, Vietnam, China or Myanmar), there are Lao embassies in these countries.  You need at least two days there to sort your Lao visa out before heading to Laos. 

Source: https://www.laos-guide-999.com/laos-visa-on-arrival.html

You cannot apply for a Thai visa in Laos since Pakistan is on the list of countries whose citizens can only apply for visas in their home country or country of legal residence. See: http://vientiane.thaiembassy.org/upload/pdf/RestrictedCountries2013.pdf

2 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

According to this info you can apply for the Lao visa here in Thailand.

Source: https://www.laos-guide-999.com/laos-visa-on-arrival.html

You cannot apply for a Thai visa in Laos since Pakistan is on the list of countries whose citizens can only apply for visas in their home country or country of legal residence. See: http://vientiane.thaiembassy.org/upload/pdf/RestrictedCountries2013.pdf

thank you a lot after all these there is one answer i need to go back to Pakistan then apply for 6 months Multiple visa then after every 60 days apply lao visa and go there then enter again thailand on the same 6 months multiple visa and get an other 60 days and after that follow the same steps again and once 6 months is finished then go back to Pakistan again

thanks a lot for your important time 

4 minutes ago, danilay said:

thank you a lot after all these there is one answer i need to go back to Pakistan then apply for 6 months Multiple visa then after every 60 days apply lao visa and go there then enter again thailand on the same 6 months multiple visa and get an other 60 days and after that follow the same steps again and once 6 months is finished then go back to Pakistan again

When you have the multiple entry tourist visa you need to leave the country every 60 days for a new entry.

You can get more than 6 months of total stay from the visa by getting a new 60 day entry on or before the date your visa expires.

32 minutes ago, danilay said:

thank you for the number and this embassy is even more closer you saved my time and money thanks a lot 

25 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

Not sure that is the correct Location for the consulate. The location shown on the map I posted matches what has been discussed before in a topic. It also shows a different phone number.

Yes, it looks like they've moved. Probably best to go by the address google has;

Address: Soi Ruam Pattana, Tambon Sila, Amphoe Mueang Khon Kaen, Chang Wat Khon Kaen 40000, Thailand

Phone: +66 43 393 402