Trump threatens to 'get involved' unless FBI, Justice Department 'start doing their job'

webfact

1 hour ago, riclag said:

No evidence found of collusion or interference by PT or his staff. It's almost time to do what he's been waiting and wanting to do.The moment is near "declassify",and expose the deep state so called "Career Professionals",that instigated a near perfect silent coup,to deter a democratically elected POTUS

Would help to see some factual details of this claim.

21 hours ago, 55Jay said:

I'm with you on that, these internet slogan boyz are like high school - as bad as or worse than the source of their daily angst.

Another immediate turn off and tune out term for me is "Patriot".   And while we're at it, "Hero".  ?

and 'thank you for your service' 

22 hours ago, blazes said:

while there are some on CNN, like Cuomo, Tapper and Acosta, who give the impression that they can hold an argument without looking at notes or listening for prompts in their earpiece, there are others, like Lemon and Bash, who clearly have only the faintest grasp on what's going on around them.....

Just watch and listen carefully.

I don't know who I loathe more....Lemon or Cuomo....they appear like they have been paid to go after trump....absolute shitbags.

And don't get me started on that b%$^% Allysyn Camerota.....what a  swamp CNN has turned out to be. 

1 hour ago, scorecard said:

Would help to see some factual details of this claim.

"Now, there is no allegation in this indictment that any American was a knowing participant in this illegal activity. There is no allegation in the indictment that the charged conduct altered the outcome of the 2016 election".

Rod Rosenstien D.AG

Further down in the report,the reporter asked

"QUESTION: On page 4 of the indictment, paragraph 6, it specifically talks about the Trump campaign, saying that defendants communicated with unwitting individuals associated with the Trump campaign". 

https://realclearpolitics.com/video/2018/02/16/watch_live_deputy_ag_rod_rosenstein_announcement.html

10 minutes ago, riclag said:

"Now, there is no allegation in this indictment that any American was a knowing participant in this illegal activity. There is no allegation in the indictment that the charged conduct altered the outcome of the 2016 election".

Rod Rosenstien D.AG

"QUESTION: On page 4 of the indictment, paragraph 6, it specifically talks about the Trump campaign, saying that defendants communicated with unwitting individuals associated with the Trump campaign". 

https://realclearpolitics.com/video/2018/02/16/watch_live_deputy_ag_rod_rosenstein_announcement.html

Trump supporter spin. Only relates to one component of the overall investigation.

4 minutes ago, simple1 said:

Trump supporter spin. Only relates to one component of the overall investigation.

Rosenstein  Spin,But his tires aren't spinning fast enough . Hence, PT will use his powers to expose the disgusting deep state that's covering up for their JE Hoover tactics  

1 hour ago, JHolmesJr said:

I don't know who I loathe more....Lemon or Cuomo....they appear like they have been paid to go after trump....absolute shitbags.

And don't get me started on that b%$^% Allysyn Camerota.....what a  swamp CNN has turned out to be. 

And no doubt you'll post something similar about fox and hannity etc etc...

11 minutes ago, riclag said:

Yes, the witch hunt component.It's a witch hunt  that's after PT and his people .No interference ,declassify all the Fisa's and DOJ memo's,than fire their butts

12 minutes ago, riclag said:

Rosenstein  Spin,But his tires aren't spinning fast enough . Hence, PT will use his powers to expose the disgusting deep state that's covering up for their JE Hoover tactics  

My god you have immersed yourself in BS. Hopefully you will recover at some time in the future - get well soon....

4 hours ago, riclag said:

Rod Rosenstien D.AG

The question was about the indictment; it was not about what evidence may have been uncovered in the investigation. And I doubt Rosenstein has or wants access to that information.

On 9/1/2018 at 1:50 PM, riclag said:

What powers are you referring to? The power to shut down an investigation? If some other power, what's been keeping him from exercising it?

Archived