Makro Pattaya Sukhumvit foreigner helping handicapped dogs ? Farang on sidecar with dogs at Makro

gaff

hello,

have you seen this foreigner who often sits on his sidecar motorbike at Makro Pattaya Sukhumvit ?

Does he really helps dogs ? Any facebook page or website ? What is he asking exactly ?

I was in rush and he was already talking with some people, so if you know that he is genuine and that it's worth buying him a 25kg bag of food, please tell me.

Thanks.

He is there most Monday mornings, as am I. For the rest of the week, can't say. I think he is German, not sure, and the dogs although terribly disabled ( challenged/ crippled/ underpriveleged; pc brigade pls advise)  seem happy and friendly.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, OneZero said:

I've seen & talked with the fellow moonseeker mentioned.  A well meaning guy.  I'm guessing it's the same person. I doubt he would be hanging out at the same location same time consistently every day.

Thank you, do you know exactly what is he doing ? does he manage a stray dogs place ? Where ?

And does he just want money ? Thanks again for your reply.

16 hours ago, gaff said:

Thank you, do you know exactly what is he doing ? does he manage a stray dogs place ? Where ?

Sorry Gaff, I don't know much more other than after seeing & talking with the person(& his accompanying dogs) I met (it was along Jomtien Beach Road), I got the impression he was sincere in his efforts.  I am myself very sympathetic to homeless dogs & cats. 

• Like 1

On 9/5/2018 at 6:57 PM, gaff said:

If he's German , he might be the guy running a soi dog rescue in Naklua .  Heres a picture of him.    And he runs a website .  

https://k9aid.org/pattaya/

IMG_83221.jpg

• Like 2

14 hours ago, balo said:

If he's German , he might be the guy running a soi dog rescue in Naklua .  Heres a picture of him.    And he runs a website .  

https://k9aid.org/pattaya/

IMG_83221.jpg

Are you sure that he is the makro guy ? they do not look similar...

Thank you for the link, this website seems to be an international organization, not from the guy in Thailand ?

And wheelchair prices seem expensive for this country ?

http://k9aid.org/support-wheelchairs/

Designed for comfort.Click for more info… Getting back on her feet.Click for more info… Support after an operation.Click for more info…
MINI SIZE for cats & small dogs

$123

EXTRA SMALL for dogs up to “

$173

SMALL for dogs up to “

$206

Supports even the biggest dog.Click for more info… Helps to strengthen damaged legs.Click for more info… measure-2
Click for details…
MEDIUM for dogs up to “

$240

LARGE for dogs over “

$273

Edited by gaff

6 hours ago, gaff said:

Are you sure that he is the makro guy ? they do not look similar..

I am not sure , it was just a suggestion . '

Anyway donations to this organization k9aid, goes to a bank account in Australia so probably more people behind this. 

• Like 1

On 9/3/2018 at 9:50 PM, balo said:

I know there is a German guy in Naklua that runs a soidog organization , he is asking people to donate dog food and money .  Probably not the same guy. 

Not same , Adriano is in Soi kao Noi 

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, gaff said:

Are you sure that he is the makro guy ? they do not look similar...

Thank you for the link, this website seems to be an international organization, not from the guy in Thailand ?

And wheelchair prices seem expensive for this country ?

http://k9aid.org/support-wheelchairs/

Designed for comfort.Click for more info… Getting back on her feet.Click for more info… Support after an operation.Click for more info…
MINI SIZE for cats & small dogs

$123

EXTRA SMALL for dogs up to “

$173

SMALL for dogs up to “

$206

Supports even the biggest dog.Click for more info… Helps to strengthen damaged legs.Click for more info… measure-2
Click for details…
MEDIUM for dogs up to “

$240

LARGE for dogs over “

$273

That’s not him. If you want link to makro guy fb, pm me ?

• Thanks 1

• 3 months later...