Murdered beauty shot dead in Nakorn Pathom was playing the field in Pattaya

webfact

7 hours ago, BobBKK said:

Whether she had an affair OR 'played the field' is ABSOLUTELY no excuse to kill her.  Hang the scum at the earliest opportunity but of course they won't.

The liberal 'do gooders' will come out and blame her, he has money and he will ask 'society' to 'understand him'.

I understand him very well - he's a jealous, murdering scum.

I agree with every word you say apart from the term ' liberal '. The entrenched elite in Thailand , who bitterly oppose any attempt to lessen their sense of entitlement , are the very opposite of any possible definition of liberal. Perhaps you meant fuedal or fascist ?

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, BobBKK said:

Bet you think all girls should be "good little girls" then?   ok you're right she deserved to die... silly girl... should stick to "one BF" like all the guys stick with one girl right?

I smell misogyny in the air.  

You think she deserved to die? I don't see anywhere in my post where I said it's ok and she deserved to die or that all girls should be good little girls. The fact is if she's had 1 boyfriend she wouldn't of made anyone else jealous and wouldn't of been shot. Kinda simple logic really or can you not grasp that?

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Cranky said:

Whose judging who?  What kind of Alice in Wonderland barstool are you on?  What would the comments be if it were a couple of Indians fighting over a Ladyboy?  

Merely an interpretation of the story served up:  Hooker killed by Thai bloke that was not happy with her extra curricular activities.  Do you think she was some kind of innocent 'pretty little Daddy's girl' that couldn't choose whether to run off with her Dutch Beau or stay with the Thai gansta, or any one of the other ignorant contributors to her Somtam & Buffalo (or maybe BMW?)  fund.

Your repugnant, callous views contain no interest for me.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, oldlakey said:

Murder is not on obviously, but she has contributed to her own problems there is no doubt about that

The male involved was not prepared to except her actions, hence this outcome

Once you start assigning percentages of blame, you are victim blaming. 

She contributed nothing to this crime.

4 minutes ago, Bluespunk said:

e didn't like the way she did it...tough.

Walk away.

He didn't own her.

As  I said she did not deserve to die!!

However, she deserves condemnation .  He job was fraud.  That is technically illegal.  One day someone is going to actually file a police report and/or go to a Thai court and sue someone like her and recover money.

Had this been me- I  would have gone to her other 'mark'- explained what she was doing to me and compare notes- and hopefully both confront her and walk away-  with smiles on our faces.

Honestly, the more I think about this case- the less sympathy I have for her- She played the odds and lost. Let it be a lesson to others engaged in similar behavior.

1 minute ago, Thaidream said:

As  I said she did not deserve to die!!

However, she deserves condemnation .  He job was fraud.  That is technically illegal.  One day someone is going to actually file a police report and/or go to a Thai court and sue someone like her and recover money.

Had this been me- I  would have gone to her other 'mark'- explained what she was doing to me and compare notes- and hopefully both confront her and walk away-  with smiles on our faces.

Honestly, the more I think about this case- the less sympathy I have for her- She played the odds and lost. Let it be a lesson to others engaged in similar behavior.

She does not deserve condemnation.

She deserves every sympathy.

Murdered by a fragile ego, scum bag, male, who could not cope with the fact he did not own this woman.

• Like 1

Just now, Cranky said:

Scumbag murderous ugly Thai Gangsta dude aside - If you think her contribution to this was nothing you are truly delusional.

As I said your repugnant views have no interest to me, they are the lowest form of victim blaming.

1 minute ago, Bluespunk said:

As I said your repugnant views have no interest to me, they are the lowest form of victim blaming.

So stop commenting then, leave yourself more time to go and save them all, poor precious little innocents that they are.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

35 minutes ago, BobBKK said:

her mum and dad will... her kids will...   terrible thing to say when she was just trying to feed her kids like 100,000s other girls in Thailand

Please do not make thailand looks so bad. There is absolutely no reason for her to choose this life to feed her kids.  

She was motivated by the greed and the easy life.

This is a matter of choices, she made her own, and they were not the most wise as we can see.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, Cranky said:

So stop commenting then, leave yourself more time to go and save them all, poor precious little innocents that they are.

Prostitution, you know, the oldest profession in the world where birds earn cash by providing a service blokes can't do without..In fact one of the reasons many a farang come to LOS for.

2 minutes ago, Bluespunk said:

Once you start assigning percentages of blame, you are victim blaming. 

She contributed nothing to this crime.

Well you gave her a complete pass thats how you see it

I see it a little differently

I have said murder is OTT, but that is obvious

Saying all that does not and will not change my opinion based on what has been reported that she played a part in her own demise

She contributed to the end result because of her own choices

Being a sex worker has its own inherent dangers, she must of known she was subject to them or did she think she was "Different"

We cannot divorce ourselves from life especially from the actions of others

So in my view she is not totally blameless she had a hand in what took place

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

56 minutes ago, Bluespunk said:

The scum bag who murdered this woman should have walked away if he couldn't cope with this woman's choices.

He alone is to blame.

The woman was greedy and took the guy`s money. She should have not taken the money realising that once received these guys with warped ways of thinking will consider that as taking on a commitment. It`s like selling the soul to the devil and not thinking there maybe consequences later.

You fail to realise that not all men think in the same ways we do, that can become infatuated and can`t accept that money can`t buy love and loyalty. Prostitution, probably one of the most dangerous occupations in the world and also one of the most looked down, lowest ways of making money and least respected in the world.

Edited by cyberfarang
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

3 minutes ago, oldlakey said:

Well you gave her a complete pass thats how you see it

I see it a little differently

I have said murder is OTT, but that is obvious

Saying all that does not and will not change my opinion based on what has been reported that she played a part in her own demise

She contributed to the end result because of her own choices

Being a sex worker has its own inherent dangers, she must of known she was subject to them or did she think she was "Different"

We cannot divorce ourselves from life especially from the actions of others

She played no part.

She contributed nothing.

She is blameless. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

7 hours ago, BobBKK said:

Whether she had an affair OR 'played the field' is ABSOLUTELY no excuse to kill her.  Hang the scum at the earliest opportunity but of course they won't.

The liberal 'do gooders' will come out and blame her, he has money and he will ask 'society' to 'understand him'.

I understand him very well - he's a jealous, murdering scum.

Get off the lib bashing, Moronic Statement 

3 minutes ago, cyberfarang said:

The woman was greedy and took the guy`s money. She should have not taken the money realising that once received these guys with warped ways of thinking will consider that as taking on a commitment. It`s like selling the soul to the devil and not thinking there maybe consequences later.

You fail to realise that not all men think in the same ways we do, that can become infatuated and can`t accept that money can`t buy love and loyalty. Prostitution, probably one of the most dangerous occupations in the world and also one of the most looked down, lowest ways of making money and least respected in the world.

Nothing you say here justifies blaming this woman for any role in this piece of filth's actions.

He alone is to blame.

• Like 1
  • Confused 2

2 minutes ago, oldlakey said:

Morally I disagree.  She definitely had a hand in what took place, but she is totally blameless.  Her actions may have played a role in her demise, but she should not be blamed for those actions causing her death.

Legally you do have a point though.  The fellow will likely be charged with manslaughter or second degree murder, not first degree murder.   Crimes of passion are (wrongfully I would say) viewed differently from premeditated crimes.

• Confused 1

5 hours ago, giddyup said:

People fool around, they lie and cheat. It's human nature, you just have to accept it. I've done it

Oh, ok, just because you've done it makes it a universal law? If I feel the urge to lie and cheat, I would just leave my wife and forget about her. You can't have your cake and eat it.

1 minute ago, OldSiamHand said:

Morally I disagree.  She definitely had a hand in what took place, but she is totally blameless.  Her actions may have played a role in her demise, but she should not be blamed for those actions causing her death.

Legally you do have a point though.  The fellow will likely be charged with manslaughter or second degree murder, not first degree murder.   Crimes of passion are (wrongfully I would say) viewed differently from premeditated crimes.

I like what you are saying and I would  agree if this thread did not involve the vice world

But she is not blameless because of the very environment she picked for herself

Its an occupational hazard for prostitutes, but those who go a step further to play them well they must be optimists

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, marko kok prong said:

Attractive,a beauty,how does this differ from the usual phrase of 'A Pretty' could anyone enlighten me.

A 'pretty' (noun) is a Thai woman who makes her living from promotional work eg hired by the motor shows in BKK to stand provocatively next to the cars etc.
'Attractive' and 'a beauty' are just descriptions which could apply to anyone eg a nurse working in a hospital could be described as attractive or a beauty, but she wouldn't be a 'pretty', as they often describe them in the Thai press, since it's not her job.

• Thanks 2

18 minutes ago, transam said:

Prostitution, you know, the oldest profession in the world where birds earn cash by providing a service blokes can't do without..In fact one of the reasons many a farang come to LOS for.

You're right,but this case had not so much to do with prostitution, it was more about greed.

• Thanks 1