Amazing deal on pre-rigour whole salmon fillets (1.6kg). Just 1,424 baht

PassionDelivery

12 hours ago, ExpatOilWorker said:

I will have to correct myself: 320 baht/kg

Just got one yesterday.

Cheap , but I am always skeptical to frozen fish and meat in Thailand , you never know how long they have kept it and if it has stayed frozen all the time since it arrived Thailand.   

My local Big C in Pattaya just got fresh salmon in , I asked them and they told me the fish was 48 hours old , just arrived from Norway .   As fresh as it can be in Thailand , price was 1300 baht/kilo .    So I think Passion with 800 baht for a kilo is a nice deal , IF it's fresh . Again you never know. 

10 hours ago, balo said:

Cheap , but I am always skeptical to frozen fish and meat in Thailand , you never know how long they have kept it and if it has stayed frozen all the time since it arrived Thailand.   

My local Big C in Pattaya just got fresh salmon in , I asked them and they told me the fish was 48 hours old , just arrived from Norway .   As fresh as it can be in Thailand , price was 1300 baht/kilo .    So I think Passion with 800 baht for a kilo is a nice deal , IF it's fresh . Again you never know. 

Our salmon fillets are fresh and delivered chilled in Bangkok only.

They are available for pre-order as we get them delivered every Tuesday. 

Once you try these you won't ever buy from a supermarket again. Price and quality is way better. Try them yourselves and see, proof is in the pudding!

https://www.passiondelivery.com/products?utf8=✓&keywords=psf

Archived