Multiple entry on tourist visa

hello guys hope u all doing well so my passport is such a pain i'm in thailand on 60 days tourist single entry visa but i wish to visit Loa which is only 1hr away from Udon thani city but the bad news is i need for Loa the good news is i can get it from here and the bad news is i have Flight on coming 28 st to Malaysia so if i go to Lao i must come back to thailand and take flight from bangkok to kl so is there a way i can get multiple entry on this single tourist visa i have only 27 days left to expire this visa i just wanna go out once and then come back and leave thailand please guide me how to do it and how much it costs and im holding a Pakistani passport 

thank you

If you are transiting through Bangkok without passing through immigration (obviously, must be the same airport) there is no complication. Otherwise, before leaving Thailand, you should apply for a re-entry permit which allows you to come back to Thailand before the expiry of your permission to stay on your tourist visa (note that I do not mean the visa expiry date, I mean the admitted until date of your tourist entry). A single re-entry permit costs 1,000 baht.

Are you aware you will need to apply for a visa to enter Laos at a embassy or consulate since you do not qualify for a visa on arrival?

You could get a single re-entry permit (1000 baht fee) to keep the remainder of the 60 day entry from your tourist visa valid when you enter the country. The re-entry permit adds no days to your stay. You would be stamped in to date you current 60 day entry ends.

You could apply for the re-entry permit at a immigration office or on departure from the country or at some border crossings.

On 9/8/2018 at 7:46 AM, ubonjoe said:

Are you aware you will need to apply for a visa to enter Laos at a embassy or consulate since you do not qualify for a visa on arrival?

You could get a single re-entry permit (1000 baht fee) to keep the remainder of the 60 day entry from your tourist visa valid when you enter the country. The re-entry permit adds no days to your stay. You would be stamped in to date you current 60 day entry ends.

You could apply for the re-entry permit at a immigration office or on departure from the country or at some border crossings.

what is the requirements to apply re-entry permit and what is the requirements to apply Laos visa from Thailand  Khon Kaen and can i go to Laos from border cuz its 1hr away from Udon thani i'm holding Pakistani passport 

18 minutes ago, danilay said:

what is the requirements to apply re-entry permit and what is the requirements to apply Laos visa from Thailand  Khon Kaen and can i go to Laos from border cuz its 1hr away from Udon thani i'm holding Pakistani passport 

You would apply for the single re-entry permit by submitting a completed TM8 form with a 4 X 6 cm photo attached. Copies of your passport photo page, visa, entry stamp and TM6 departure card. You can apply for it at the immigration office in Udon or at the bridge in Nong Khai.

I would assume you would need a completed application form for the Lao tourist visa with a photo attached. Copy of your passport photo page and the fee for it. Location and contact info for the consulate in Khon Kaen is on this map. https://goo.gl/maps/c6zuhxwerBm 

1 hour ago, ubonjoe said:

You would apply for the single re-entry permit by submitting a completed TM8 form with a 4 X 6 cm photo attached. Copies of your passport photo page, visa, entry stamp and TM6 departure card. You can apply for it at the immigration office in Udon or at the bridge in Nong Khai.

I would assume you would need a completed application form for the Lao tourist visa with a photo attached. Copy of your passport photo page and the fee for it. Location and contact info for the consulate in Khon Kaen is on this map. https://goo.gl/maps/c6zuhxwerBm 

i have a bad news i lost my departure card what should i do now?