Video: He started it says wife as couple smash up both their cars in domestic dispute

webfact

Video: He started it says wife as couple smash up both their cars in domestic dispute

4PM_VID.jpg

Picture: Sanook

A domestic dispute ended up being aired in the Thai media after a couple smashed up each other's cars at their home.

The wife was in the red car and the husband was in the white vehicle.

The wife said that her play-away husband had started it by going into her brand new car three times.

So she took revenge by repeatedly backing up and smashing into his car.

A pick-up truck was also damaged but that was part of the family property too.

Police came to try and calm the situation but there were no charges as this was a domestic matter on private property.

Sanook quoted the father of the pair as saying they had been married for three years and not argued before.

They said the husband had a woman on the side that had enraged the wife who they called "2018 wife" in their headline.

They have split up temporarily.

The couple accepted that insurance wouldn't pay for their hotheadedness - they would have to front up the not inconsiderable repair bills for both cars. 

The wife told Sanook that he hit her car first - three times in fact.

She preferred not to say more as she was on her way to work and didn't want the situation to escalate in the public eye.

It was a bit late for that - many had viewed the matrimonial spat online.

Source: Sanook

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2018-09-11

What couple of petulant kids!  I would like to think that when their car insurance companies see this they will tell them to get stuffed if they make a claim. Also, if any finance companies are involved then they sue then couple for damaging their property. 

Thailand has apparently one of the highest rates of divorces in the world, so this report comes as no surprise. Having multiple partners by both wife and husband is common place within Thai society.

Are both vehicles paid for, or on finance? Insured etc,? My guess is....

The married couples actions go with the territory

Makes a refreshing change to read a foreigner was not involved. After all, foreigners only visit Thailand for the sex. trade! As was recently reported...

4 hours ago, Dmaxdan said:

What couple of petulant kids!  I would like to think that when their car insurance companies see this they will tell them to get stuffed if they make a claim. Also, if any finance companies are involved then they sue then couple for damaging their property. 

To repair these cars, only cost 2000 baht per car. The job will be done by a Thai professional.

7 hours ago, Misterwhisper said:

Watching the video has reinforced my long-held firm belief that the shrill, high-pitched voice of a Thai female in anger ought to be one of the most harrowing, bloodcurdling sounds in the entire natural world.

They always sound like wailing cats to me. Awful!

Archived