All Luxury Watches Returned To 'Friend,' Prawit Says

webfact

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, mercman24 said:

i understood the FIRST version was, * it was a friend, forgot his name, he is dead now* but now we have a version 2, he is alive, bloody hell a resurrection,,  anyone believe this lying toe rag anymore, i am off to the temple right now,

dont see how you can return a watch if you dont know the name of the person you got it from

Looking at the photo in the OP, why is the bloke behind him wearing a black rasta style bobble hat with his khaki uniform?

You've got more chance of a straight answer than over the watches...

6 hours ago, holy cow cm said:

No one borrows and keeps a watch or watches for 10 years. They were personal property. Actually no one borrows watches. 

Lot a Indian givers out there ,but I never got a watch

You can't believe the balls of these people to expect us to believe that shit? 

Bloody disgraceful, he will not submit them for examination because nobody will make him, pathetic. 

6 hours ago, crazykopite said:

? I am shocked how did he return them to his friend who sadly passed along time ( tic tic ) ago ? ⏱⏱⏱⏱⏱⏱

They would be considered to be part of his estate when he died then, would they not.?

And recorded somewhere as such.

The alternative is that they were gifted to mud guts. 

Personally, I don't think he is lying or bullshiting more than Merkel,Macron,May, Trump or other elected political animal.Just not less than they do...think about it...don't say that's the right thing to do 

What skeletons are in the closet of General Prawatch and the PM; any other PM would have offloaded such a deputy long long time ago as Prawatch is nothing but a terrible liability to the man in the driver seat. 

Wonders never seize in mysterious Asia and even more mysterious Thailand ? 

If you search for Richard Mille Thailand, guess who's mug pops up on seven out of the first ten images? The luxury watch manufacturers are heaving a collective sigh of relief today at no longer having to look on helplessly as ol' pudge showcases their product... 

16 hours ago, Justgrazing said:

Did he visit the afterlife to return them as the dead buddy has been 'erm brown bread for a goodly amount of time has he not ..

Dead men tell no tales.

Possibly he could have given them to the temple . 

17 hours ago, webfact said:

deputy junta leader’s claim Monday that he returned 25 undeclared luxury watches to a friend

Didn't he subsequently claim that actually there were only 22...shurely shome mishtake here?

Archived