All Luxury Watches Returned To 'Friend,' Prawit Says

webfact

I can't believe all the lame excuses I've heard in Thailand for this type of issue. Do they really think the people are that stupid to believe their b******t?! I guess they've got a lot of the population scared and they won't say anything. Some other countries come to mind with the same type tactics to control their people.

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Esso49 said:

But why would you wear a frying pan on your wrist ??

Wellll, if you happen to be a Bulked-up quivering mass of Blubber with so much fat around the eyes, you can’t see so well.....Some Clock Hands on the base of a large Fry Pan might do the trick....er TICK...TOCK ?

News just in: Despite Prayuth's recent denying a further cabinet reshuffle, an informed Ossy source reports that General Prawit, now mourning the loss of his 25 close friends, has been moved sideways, from the Ministry of Defence to the newly set-up Ministry of Humour, where it is hoped there will be fewer things for him to get involved with . . . or 'borrow', in Prawit speak.

8 minutes ago, prakhonchai nick said:

Prawit,like his boss, left the army a while ago. They are both now civilains. Why can't they dress like civilians.  Surely wearing a Generals outfit, when your are not.........................................................!

I think this is the normal government officials outfit, same colour as all government officials wear on Mondays, including teachers. They wear the white one for ceremonial occasions. 

1 hour ago, ross163103 said:

I can't believe all the lame excuses I've heard in Thailand for this type of issue. Do they really think the people are that stupid to believe their b******t?! I guess they've got a lot of the population scared and they won't say anything. Some other countries come to mind with the same type tactics to control their people.

It is almost like watching a satirical comedy show. 

3 hours ago, webfact said:

In the clearest indication that Gen. Prawit Wongsuwan will not submit the two dozen watches for examination by the National Anti-Corruption Commission

...then they should assume and conclude guilt by omission.  :dry:

Archived