Debra Messing tells Susan Sarandon to 'shut the **** up' about Trump

snoop1130

21 hours ago, LomSak27 said:

Woodward is credible.

Trump?!  He literally can't remember previous conversations he's had with his cabinet #dementia. Some people had said that a year back turns out they were spot on right. Semi senile besides being unable to read a page in a book.

Have any real evidence or just a biased opinion? 

19 hours ago, Gecko123 said:

Time has been kind to Susan Sarandon who is still very hot. For her activism, history will be kind as well. Trump is going to be crucified by future historians, and his die hard supporters villified as low-information brainwashed sheepeles who refused to admit that they were taken in by a con man. Debra Messing and Trump supporters everywhere need to ask themselves what side of history they want to be on.

If you think so it surely must be true. In your own mind only 

2 hours ago, mcambl61 said:
23 hours ago, LomSak27 said:

Trump?!  He literally can't remember previous conversations he's had with his cabinet #dementia. Some people had said that a year back turns out they were spot on right. Semi senile besides being unable to read a page in a book.

Have any real evidence or just a biased opinion? 

From the book - Remember "Fire and Fury" .... no one really denied anything in that book. It went ... "that wasn't me ... That wasn't  me ... well it could have been" .... That is what is happening now. The quote is form Woodwards book. Lot of denials but he said yesterday he has 827 Hours of taped conversations heheh That shuts the door.

You can lie about it and say you never said it ... great but no one will challenge him for defamation or anything.   Nothing that we don't know, or did not know before hand.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, LomSak27 said:

From the book - Remember "Fire and Fury" .... no one really denied anything in that book. It went ... "that wasn't me ... That wasn't  me ... well it could have been" .... That is what is happening now. The quote is form Woodwards book. Lot of denials but he said yesterday he has 827 Hours of taped conversations heheh That shuts the door.

You can lie about it and say you never said it ... great but no one will challenge him for defamation or anything.   Nothing that we don't know, or did not know before hand.

So you have no actual evidence. Ok. Good talk. 

On 9/14/2018 at 11:15 AM, TPI said:

Roger that! Karma is a bitch! The GOP will crucify the next Dem POTUS! How can anyone looking at the economy and looking at the foreign relations continue to believe that T is an idiot and doesn't know what he's doing?? I'm just a stupid Ozy and even I can see that the US is soooo much better than it was 4 years ago! And that was after 6 years of Dems and O'Bamma!

Perhaps you could name a single improvement seen since Obama that isn't due to Obama's policies, but I bet you can't.

• Thanks 1