Annual road tax and insurance date for car not match

nuckyt77

2 hours ago, HAKAPALITA said:

Fortunately weve gone off Topic, so worth reading at last. Why do Olds English Folks refer to England as Blighty. It sounds like a Tree disease. Anyone Know.?.

The word Blighty derives from a Hindi word Vilayati meaning foreign. First used in the 1800 referring to us Brits in India. 

It was taken up during the Boar War by the British who used it for the term home. Has been used every since.

So now you know.

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

This is on topic, but also a litte off topic:

Here my story My wife and i are in the divorce stadium now, nothing official yet but i think it will go there. We have a second car, a 12 year old Toyota vigo, she have the blue book i have the keys, but she refuse to pay for the roadtax, the insurance is until the end of March next year. On the car is still a tax sticker of 2017, I read all the posts and think maybe our tax is also until the end of March next year. Can i check that somewhere, i don't have access to blue book? if not can i pay the tax or only with the blue book?

Please help with this, 

Thank you

15 hours ago, changnoinl said:

This is on topic, but also a litte off topic:

Here my story My wife and i are in the divorce stadium now, nothing official yet but i think it will go there. We have a second car, a 12 year old Toyota vigo, she have the blue book i have the keys, but she refuse to pay for the roadtax, the insurance is until the end of March next year. On the car is still a tax sticker of 2017, I read all the posts and think maybe our tax is also until the end of March next year. Can i check that somewhere,

i don't have access to blue book?

if not can i pay the tax or only with the blue book?

You need the book or a copy of the book to get CTPL & road tax disc.

As said our local DLT puts road tax and CTPL expiring day date the same.

Sounds like someone didn't put the new road tax disc on the front screen or it's been insured and the road tax disc was not bought.

Edited by Kwasaki