Kavanaugh accuser wants FBI investigation before she will testify - lawyer

webfact

40 minutes ago, Srinivas said:

Dr.Ford's attorney at a "resistance" rally 

just the kind of lawyer one needs for an unverifable rape allegation from the last century?, Gloria Alred must be jealous 

OMG! I never imagined ,never,how low the party that I voted for the majority of my life could stoop too, such insidious, propaganda. I only hope that they will be exposed for their treasonous activism and be held as saboteur's as a result of trying to disrupt the business of congress .Contempt of Congress is  a very serious offense .   

Edited by riclag
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

43 minutes ago, Srinivas said:

Dr.Ford's attorney at a "resistance" rally 

just the kind of lawyer one needs for an unverifable rape allegation from the last century?, Gloria Alred must be jealous 

The allegation is not rape, it’s attempted rape and it is verifiable, there was a witness.

Let’s see how he responds under oath.

Let's look at the Top Ten facts?

1. she didn't know which year it was
  2. she doesn't know the date
  3. she doesn't know who was there
  4. she doesn't know the location
  5. she doesn't know how she got there
  6. she doesn't know how she left
  7. the guy who was the only witness say's 'it didn't happen'
  8. she said she would testify anytime anywhere
  9. her therapist says 4 people there she says 2 and therapist 'made a mistake'
  10.  PJ in the letter has come forward and say's he was not there

What has she got?  a political agenda that's what

• "Ford’s attorney, Debra Katz, has a history of Democratic activism and spoke in public defense of Bill Clinton against the accusations by Paula Jones. Katz also said that former Minnesota Democratic Senator Al Franken should not resign, even though multiple women accused him of ongoing sexual harassment. Katz is the vice chair of the board of the Project On Government Oversight, an organization funded by George Soros, which co-signed a letter to Senator Dianne Feinstein and Senator Grassley along with a variety of leftist groups demanding Kavanaugh records". 
  • https://www.lc.org/newsroom/details/091818-allegations-against-kavanaugh
  • Confused 1
  • Thanks 2

1 minute ago, BobBKK said:

3. she names who was there.

7. the witness is doing his best to avoid getting involved (he may soon not have a choice).

Meanwhile Kavanaugh’s supporters have already been caught out fabricating a story with a scapegoat.

ie not denying the attack took place but trying to blame someone else.

That fabricated story has now been followed by an apology, but a guy was named and he may choose to file suit.

Catagorical denials by people in Trump’s orbit have a habit of turning into outright lies.

Let’s watch and see.

• Like 1

Just now, Chomper Higgot said:

3. she names who was there.

7. the witness is doing his best to avoid getting involved (he may soon not have a choice).

Meanwhile Kavanaugh’s supporters have already been caught out fabricating a story with a scapegoat.

ie not denying the attack took place but trying to blame someone else.

That fabricated story has now been followed by an apology, but a guy was named and he may choose to file suit.

Catagorical denials by people in Trump’s orbit have a habit of turning into outright lies.

Let’s watch and see.

So she remembers that but not 'where, date' and her therapist says 4? this would not stand up in any court and Dems are abusing this for political purposes.  Used to be the great party of JFK now it's a gutter party in my view. BTW the witness has already said 'it didn't happen'.

Is this what USA 'politics' has come too? scream matches at committees, protesters shouting, 'Spartacus dramas' and now 35 year old 'he groped me'?  please you must know, deep within your soul, that this is not right.

• Confused 1
  • Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, riclag said:

OMG! I never imagined ,never,how low the party that I voted for the majority of my life could stoop too, such insidious, propaganda. I only hope that they will be exposed for their treasonous activism and be held as saboteur's as a result of trying to disrupt the business of congress .Contempt of Congress is  a very serious offense .   

By any means necessary.  Part of the ongoing but failing coup.

Notice the russia hysteria has died down.

I hear crickets ????

• Haha 1

22 hours ago, Thakkar said:

I do not hope to be right, but I think he will not withdraw and he *will* be appointed. The GOP has the votes and this seat is one of the main reasons they (and the evangelicals) have held their noses and tolerated a president they privately detest. If so, I suspect Dr Ford will persue the matter in Maryland where there is no statute of limitation for such assaults and, for the first time, a sitting Spureme Court Justice will be under investigation for rape. It will be a shameful state of affairs for The United States.

Though we may have different opinions, I hope you are right :-). I see your point of view, but K may have his thoughts of a future where he probably despised by at least the left wing and disliked even by a number of conservatives who have their doubts. Just a thought.

29 minutes ago, BobBKK said:

She doesn’t know what color the walls of the room were.

She doesn’t know if Kavanaugh’s socks had holes in them.

She can’t remember who the Secretary of Defense was that year.

She’s not sure if Steely Dan had broken up yet.

Lordy lord, the things she doesn’t know. Yet, yet the only one not just willing, but demanding, to have her claims scrutinized by law enforecement.

Edited by Thakkar
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, Srinivas said:

By any means necessary.  Part of the ongoing but failing coup.

Notice the russia hysteria has died down.

I hear crickets ????

I don't know what is more disgusting, terrorist or the  radical extreme left! They have all the cards of radical extremism in their hands,proclaim to the world that they will stop JK by any means and expect the patriots of change to believe at the 11th hour that they have the proverbial ace in the hole! Nope,not this American!

Edited by riclag
  • Confused 3
  • Thanks 1

41 minutes ago, riclag said:

• "Ford’s attorney, Debra Katz, has a history of Democratic activism and spoke in public defense of Bill Clinton against the accusations by Paula Jones. Katz also said that former Minnesota Democratic Senator Al Franken should not resign, even though multiple women accused him of ongoing sexual harassment. Katz is the vice chair of the board of the Project On Government Oversight, an organization funded by George Soros, which co-signed a letter to Senator Dianne Feinstein and Senator Grassley along with a variety of leftist groups demanding Kavanaugh records". 
  • https://www.lc.org/newsroom/details/091818-allegations-against-kavanaugh

The senators opposing Dr. Ford’s demand for an FBI inquiry are decades old Republican operatives known for their strong republican views and advocacy for republican causes. Their vehement opposition to progressive Liberal policies is the hallmark of their careers. Surely, only proven Independents can be involved in this matter in any way shape or form?

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Thakkar said:

The senators opposing Dr. Ford’s demand for an FBI inquiry are decades old Republican operatives known for their strong republican views and advocacy for republican causes. Their vehement opposition to progressive Liberal policies is the hallmark of their careers. Surely, only proven Independents can be involved in this matter in any way shape or form?

Sorry, one doesn't DEMAND Congress. 

• Confused 2

9 minutes ago, Thakkar said:

If you have prove for this: "decades old Republican operatives known for their strong republican views and advocacy for republican causes" and how many, than there is nothing in the way to not agree. Names please. On the other hand and on the other side of the political spectrum you don't find these typo's??

Democracy fails here as the people can only indirectly (= not, same as ever) react to the decision makers.

Edited by hugocnx

1 minute ago, hugocnx said:

If you have prove for this: "decades old Republican operatives known for their strong republican views and advocacy for republican causes" than there is nothing in the way to not agree. On the other side of the political spectrum you don't find these typo's??

Democracy fails here as the people can only indirectly (= not, same as ever) react to the decision makers.

Are you seriously demanding proof that Republican senators are espousing republican causes?

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Thakkar said:

The Congress are public servants paid for by the public purse. Every citizen can make demands of congress.

Nonsense,You don't make demands to a Congressional committee.

Edited by riclag

1 minute ago, riclag said:

You don't make demands to Congressional committees

Why not. Citizens of all stripes, even as of today are calling their senators, including those on the committee telling them how they would like them to vote on the Kavanaugh confirmation. 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Thakkar said:

Are you seriously demanding proof that Republican senators are espousing republican causes?

Yes, and ask yourself the opposite question and if you cannot provide proof of your statements, you are fake.

3 minutes ago, Thakkar said:

Why not. Citizens of all stripes, even as of today are calling their senators, including those on the committee telling them how they would like them to vote on the Kavanaugh confirmation. 

The senators opposing Dr. Ford’s demand in post 197 has totally nothing to do with this post. You don't make demands of a congressional committee

Edited by riclag

3 minutes ago, riclag said:

The senators opposing Dr. Ford’s demand in post 197 has totally nothing to do with this post. You don't make demands of a congressional committee

You don't make demands of a congressional committee”

Then it’s a pretty hefty lift Dr Ford has pulled off by getting the committee to even negotiate with her lawyer.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Thakkar said:

You don't make demands of a congressional committee”

Then it’s a pretty hefty lift Dr Ford has pulled off by getting the committee to even negotiate with her lawyer.

Yes ,praise be to the gods and the ghost of Christmas pass

Edited by riclag
  • Haha 1