Where is the Best cheese at the best prices in Pattaya?

soistalker

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Makro has big blocks. If you want something smaller then Friendship.  Not impressed with Foodland or Tops cheese selection and price.

There are 2 Makro's.  On Sukhumvit past Pattaya Tai and on Pattaya Nua not too far from Sukhumvit.

5 hours ago, soistalker said:

Several baht bus trips to the Darkside for cheese would be insane. Any ideas of a place more accessible from Jomtien or Pattaya?

Ask a question get an answer and then bitch about getting there. Foodland, Totts crap processed cheese 12 slices of fake cheddar for B 109 buy one get one free... Better?

6 hours ago, soistalker said:

Several baht bus trips to the Darkside for cheese would be insane. Any ideas of a place more accessible from Jomtien or Pattaya?

yes, it cost me 200thb each way, by motorbike taxi---eroded any savings that i made----but the 'one off' experience was ok.

cheese is very unhealthy, so the extra expense here, probably, is a bonus..

2 hours ago, ehs818 said:

Siamburys, on the dark side. Soi Khao Talo. REALLY good prices.

yes,  but trying to find it is the real challenge.  Saw it once and not since. Great if you live near,  next to impossible if you don't 

50 minutes ago, murraynz said:

yes, it cost me 200thb each way, by motorbike taxi---eroded any savings that i made----but the 'one off' experience was ok.

cheese is very unhealthy, so the extra expense here, probably, is a bonus..

motorbike taxi, for cheese????  you would need to be bloody desperate to want it that badly 

2 hours ago, GLewis said:

Ask a question get an answer and then bitch about getting there. Foodland, Totts crap processed cheese 12 slices of fake cheddar for B 109 buy one get one free... Better?

Good cheese is really pricey here. Get off your arse and go get some cheese and stop bitching about transpo.

Archived