Why are there only good looking and sexy thai girls working in thai banks?

afsheen

Thailand is a very anti age (and highest) society when it comes to work. A woman at 35-40  has virtually no prospects - even if you want to work in a Mr DIY you must be under 35 ! Might explain why there are so many old women in the Pattaya bars in the day - there is NO work elsewhere for their age group. As for hightest - KFC has a hight policy of 150 cms to work there. So if you're a short lady in her 40's your virtually unemployable.

4 minutes ago, RichardColeman said:

Thailand is a very anti age (and highest) society when it comes to work. A woman at 35-40  has virtually no prospects - even if you want to work in a Mr DIY you must be under 35 ! Might explain why there are so many old women in the Pattaya bars in the day - there is NO work elsewhere for their age group. As for hightest - KFC has a hight policy of 150 cms to work there. So if you're a short lady in her 40's your virtually unemployable.

Teacher?  Engineer?  Draftsman? Restaurant manager? Retail clerk?  Auto sales?  Equipment sales?  Was at a job fair last weekend thousands of short women in 40's getting jobs.  Thailand has a labor shortage if you didn't know it.

I don't find banks any different than other businesses. I just see a variety of looks. Hospitals have their fair share of older, not so beautiful nurses too.

I don't give a sh@@ about the looks of who is serving me.

I'd rather have good service from an ugly cow than <deleted> service from gorgeous babe. 

2 minutes ago, marcusarelus said:

They give you free OJ while you ogle.  What's not to like?

I go to optical shops when looking for frames or getting my eyes tested.

If you're going for free orange juice and a chance to stare at young women you've got issues.

• Confused 1

2 minutes ago, duanebigsby said:

I don't find banks any different than other businesses. I just see a variety of looks. Hospitals have their fair share of older, not so beautiful nurses too.

I don't give a sh@@ about the looks of who is serving me.

I'd rather have good service from an ugly cow than <deleted> service from gorgeous babe. 

My experience has been the more expensive the hospital the better looking the nurses and especially the support staff who wear stylish uniforms stockings and heels.   

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, duanebigsby said:

I go to optical shops when looking for frames or getting my eyes tested.

If you're going for free orange juice and a chance to stare at young women you've got issues.

That's a mistake.  If you want your eyes tested spend the 1000 baht and go to a good hospital.  Stick to the OJ at Chaeron.

12 hours ago, Christopherabhadra said:

there is also an equal number of pretty handsome gay guys working there as well. Who actually whisper sawatdeekhapppp. Speaking from experience . Looks go far here. 

Agreed, if you are not good looking, you could never, ever really appreciate the benefits that grace my life in LOS.

7 hours ago, SheungWan said:

Not true. Maybe where you live. ?

After living in the U.K for the last 9mths, I have yet to see a good 

looking British girl, a couple of Eastern Europeans were passible.

I suppose it depends on what standard you aspire to.

• Like 1

I have seen some average and overweight girls in the banks too , so I think you're wrong. You can't just hire anyone good looking girl from the streets to work in a bank , they need someone with  a brain as well. 

• Like 1

I am in the states now and no were have I seen the level of effort Thai women put into looking good. I can say in a month here have seen only two women I would consider Thai hot and one of those was vietnamese. Any more the women are over weight or just plan fat. Even a lot of the young ladies are over weight.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, moe666 said:

I am in the states now and no were have I seen the level of effort Thai women put into looking good. I can say in a month here have seen only two women I would consider Thai hot and one of those was vietnamese. Any more the women are over weight or just plan fat. Even a lot of the young ladies are over weight.

And how out Thai Visa Adonis looks like?

We would like to see a pic of a hunsum man

• Like 1

20 hours ago, bluebluewater said:

I would also suggest another place where you will see a bevy of beauties is at the hospitals.  Oh my my . . . . 

Oh yes.....sometimes I go in early for my appointment just to watch the eye candy......always have my blood pressure checked twice....seems to jump up a bit....lol...?

7 hours ago, nontabury said:

After living in the U.K for the last 9mths, I have yet to see a good 

looking British girl, a couple of Eastern Europeans were passible.

I suppose it depends on what standard you aspire to.

Apart from London, or the occasional student, you won't see many. 

• Like 1

An acquaintance (Thai national) of mine hit the nail on the head by saying "as they are generally inefficient and usually perform poor at work they can at least look nice; that's why I hire only good looking staff".

In Europe you would get skinned for such statements but here it's "welcome to Thailand"! 

• Like 2