Thai woman claims self defence after biting Indian tourist's lip in Pattaya

webfact

Thai woman claims self defence after biting Indian tourist's lip in Pattaya

By The Nation

P1.jpg

Picture: Ban Muang

An Indian tourist was injured when a Thai woman bit his lip during a street fight on Pattaya's Walking Street early on Thursday, police said.

The tourist, Shashank Agarwal, 30, was taken to Pattaya Memorial Hospital for treatment at 4 am.

The woman, Sukanya Pafaek, 38, was detained for questioning. She said she bit the man's lip in self defence as the Indian man approached to attack her.

Police have yet to interview Agarwal before deciding whether to place charges.

Source: http://www.nationmultimedia.com/detail/breakingnews/30354858

thenation_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright The Nation 2018-09-20

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, BestB said:

Is it weird that I believe her?

There are 3 versions: his version, her version and the truth. We don't know the "before" story. Both are far from innocent.

Welcome to Pattaya.

I hope she does not suffer from an infection now as it looks as if he received treatment. As from Wiki regarding mouth germs; About 100 to 200 species may live in them at any given time. Individuals that practice oral hygiene have 1,000 to 100,000 bacteria living on each tooth surface, while less clean mouths can have between 100 million and 1 billion bacteria on each tooth.

6 minutes ago, neeray said:

There are 3 versions: his version, her version and the truth. We don't know the "before" story. Both are far from innocent.

Welcome to Pattaya.

If you listen to the video, his version was that he did nothing, her version was that he attacked her (probably grabbed her, pushed her into the recess and tried to force a kiss on her), and the truth that he attacked her ,tried to force a kiss on her and she ate his lip.

Lip vindaloo, aroy. Good girl!

16 minutes ago, Spidey said:

If you listen to the video, his version was that he did nothing, her version was that he attacked her (probably grabbed her, pushed her into the recess and tried to force a kiss on her), and the truth that he attacked her ,tried to force a kiss on her and she ate his lip.

Lip vindaloo, aroy. Good girl!

edited as just watched the video. yeah she's a psycho. fricking silence of the lambs comes to mind. i do wonder why people hang out in those places. really

I believe the woman's version of events, one doesn't bite random strangers on the lips.

I think India must have a very bad record with assaulting women, rapes etc

That mentality of men treating women as objects belongs to the middle age.

Just now, mauGR1 said:

I believe the woman's version of events, one doesn't bite random strangers on the lips.

I think India must have a very bad record with assaulting women, rapes etc

That mentality of men treating women as objects belongs to the middle age.

Which is the root of the problem. The South Asians travel abroad an think that they can treat women the same way as they do in their own countries.

Most bar girls in Pattaya will tell you horror stories about Indians in Pattaya. I've seen a few unpleasant incidents myself.

2 minutes ago, Spidey said:

Which is the root of the problem. The South Asians travel abroad an think that they can treat women the same way as they do in their own countries.

Most bar girls in Pattaya will tell you horror stories about Indians in Pattaya. I've seen a few unpleasant incidents myself.

That's one of the reasons i don't like bars anymore, too many sad stories behind the ubiquitous smiles.

3 minutes ago, mauGR1 said:

That's one of the reasons i don't like bars anymore, too many sad stories behind the ubiquitous smiles.

Yes and usually the girls are very honest about their back stories.

However, only a couple of days ago I had a humdinger!

I went into my local bar for a couple of drinks and a new girl came over and was exceptionally bubbly, so I bought her a drink. At first I thought she was a meth head as she was stick thin but with nice boobs. She was very playful and giggly.

Something really didn't seem right about her so I asked if she was OK. Then she came out with her story. Her husband of 6 years and a loo Keung, had died 12 days ago. I said sorry to hear that and she told me that he was wheelchair bound and hadn't left her any money which was why she was working in a bar. By this time she was clinging to me wither arms around my neck and bawling her eyes out, wiping her copious tears on my shirt. I managed to calm her down and she then told me that her friends had told her to go home for a while to get over it. I said that it sounded like a good idea and she should go. "Yes good idea," she replied "but I have no money". 

"Ah!" I thought to myself, "I was right first time, a meth head on the make!"

12 minutes ago, wendyfromoz said:

so he was coming at her to attack her but she let him get close enough to allow their lips to meet.  umm hard to believe, maybe he was caught cheating on her

Have you ever met any bar girls, or their customers?

3 minutes ago, mercman24 said:

witnessed this lot in Bangkok,  just go up to a girl and try to put their tongues down their throat, brought up to treat women as second class. and bring that shit here, nice one girl

The last time i was in Pattaya, some 12 years ago, i was walking down the street, and watching girls sitting in the bars.

Suddenly, a bus parked in front, and some 50/60 tourists, i will omit their nationality, swarmed down from the bus, and started grabbing girls as if they were seafood at a buffet.

Disgusting.

12 minutes ago, mauGR1 said:

The last time i was in Pattaya, some 12 years ago, i was walking down the street, and watching girls sitting in the bars.

Suddenly, a bus parked in front, and some 50/60 tourists, i will omit their nationality, swarmed down from the bus, and started grabbing girls as if they were seafood at a buffet.

Disgusting.

Yes, and? 

15 minutes ago, mauGR1 said:

Disgusting.

You mean they had crabs ? ?

Archived