Thai woman claims self defence after biting Indian tourist's lip in Pattaya

webfact

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Tchooptip said:

Someone behaves like a gentleman out of respect for himself first and foremost. What is in front of him is secondary. I pretend to behave like a gentleman, all my life, which did not stop me, younger, from fighting with boor ... but still like a gentleman, for example, to any insult I answered sorry I do not exchange insults with anyone, however, exchanging punches is always possible.                                  So to return to your intervention, sorry and no offence, but  I can not approve it :smile:

But I was not seeking your approval ?

2 hours ago, Nanaplaza666 said:

Damn she bit half his lip off ? explain that to your 11 year old wife when back home . She looked quit calm , he looked like in shock . This is a new one to me , i can imagine you bite someones ear of like tyson , or scratch someones eyes out , but bit his lip of . He must have been thinking she wanted to kiss him . I geuss she acted like all indian woman do when the man rape them and light them on fire .

Wow, that's a very powerful and very determined bite.

It is normal, at all, for anybody to be so determined to do that much damage with a bite?

A number of posts removed.

The bickering stops now please.

DONT get personal and observe the forum rules.

7) You will respect fellow members and post in a civil manner. No personal attacks, hateful or insulting towards other members, (flaming) Stalking of members on either the forum or via PM will not be allowed.

9) You will not post inflammatory messages on the forum, or attempt to disrupt discussions to upset its participants, or trolling. Trolling can be defined as the act of purposefully antagonizing other people on the internet by posting controversial, inflammatory, irrelevant or off-topic messages with the primary intent of provoking other users into an emotional response or to generally disrupt normal on-topic discussion

11 hours ago, Esso49 said:

I hope she does not suffer from an infection now as it looks as if he received treatment. As from Wiki regarding mouth germs; About 100 to 200 species may live in them at any given time. Individuals that practice oral hygiene have 1,000 to 100,000 bacteria living on each tooth surface, while less clean mouths can have between 100 million and 1 billion bacteria on each tooth.

why on earth would you worry about her getting an infection from bacteria in the mouth/teeth when he is the one with the cut up lip and mucous membrane protective integrity lacerated????

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=2ahUKEwiA4em7lMndAhUD_ywKHYJbDFEQ3ywwAHoECAYQAw&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DOc-oICKFNOc&usg=AOvVaw3QatXEwKzt8O1GYpLOLVHM

Back to India. No kissing anymore. BTW, I know from a bar owner the usual behaviour of these Indian tourists They somehow don't understand the rule: No money no honey. OK,  at least he could feel her lips for a short moment, including her teeth.
[emoji3][emoji3][emoji3][emoji13]

Gesendet von meinem SM-N950F mit Tapatalk

17 hours ago, Esso49 said:

I hope she does not suffer from an infection now as it looks as if he received treatment. As from Wiki regarding mouth germs; About 100 to 200 species may live in them at any given time. Individuals that practice oral hygiene have 1,000 to 100,000 bacteria living on each tooth surface, while less clean mouths can have between 100 million and 1 billion bacteria on each tooth.

The Guy lost face....or part of it!

I think you don't know much about other cultures. Otherwise you would not ask such a super naive question. To give you a very small hint: In India a cow is higher rated than woman  and for a Arab the same applies when it comes to sheeps. Maybe one more fact, then you might know what we are talking about. The other week a 9 year (!!) girl was gang raped and then burned in India. In Arab countries girls at this age or forced to marry old men. Now what kind of opinion  these Arab and Indian  men visiting Thailand have  about the Ladies roaming around in walking street ? I don't where you live and where you come from: But I never read such a strange question in a Thailand forum as you did. NEVER. My Buddha, and you are a Platinum member.   If I would be the administrator I would downgrade you to a junior member. Or even block you.

Back in the days of the Raj, we Brits tried to teach the Indians to keep a stiff upper lip;

it's nice to see they may have learned something. Oh and only paying lip-service to a

mutually beneficial exchange seems to be an issue with our sub-continental cousins,

I'm surprised, nay, gob-smacked, that fifty of his close personal room-mates weren't

there to offer m-oral support when the nice young woman went dental, ahem mental. :vampire:

Some good advice would be: next time you want to give a dog a bone, make sure the

pooch is good for a smooch. ?

Not able to see anything before this vdo started recording, but as for 'Self Defense' she was on top of him and when pulled off him was aggressive trying to attack him again. Not 'Self Defense' in my books, as anyone claiming that would have stopped as soon as help arrived. More a case of inflicting bodily harm..

2 hours ago, wendyfromoz said:

I read elsewhere she was a street girl and offered him services and when he didn't agree to the cost quoted the girl was offended and became aggressive.

' a street girl'..or was he a sex pest used to bullying women. Not usedbto women fighting back? Good for her!

Archived