Thai woman claims self defence after biting Indian tourist's lip in Pattaya

webfact

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Vacuum said:

Why you find it disgusting. They're (the girls) there for one reason only. I think that's disgusting.

No, i don't find that disgusting, and i don't find the men looking for easy women disgusting either.

I find the complete lack of manners disgusting, well, sometimes.

2 hours ago, Darcula said:

He's going to have trouble explaining that to the family back home.

I think he might have trouble explaining anything to anyone, with the lisp he is going to have after this.........................:thumbsup:

4 hours ago, Darcula said:

He's going to have trouble explaining that to the family back home.

Someone in India will soon be educated about Thailand's big mosquitos and their Sharp front teeth….:whistling:

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=2ahUKEwiA4em7lMndAhUD_ywKHYJbDFEQ3ywwAHoECAYQAw&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DOc-oICKFNOc&usg=AOvVaw3QatXEwKzt8O1GYpLOLVHM

Back to India. No kissing anymore. BTW, I know from a bar owner the usual behaviour of these Indian tourists They somehow don't understand the rule: No money no honey. OK,  at least he could feel her lips for a short moment, including her teeth.

I heard of a drug named "Bath Salts" turning users into zombies (eating neighbors' pets etc.). So this guy was walking around in public and next we know, his lower lip was bitten off? <deleted>?!?

Or are we to believe he was attempting to attack some random woman in public on Walking Street?!? Bizarre, whatever went down

Damn she bit half his lip off ? explain that to your 11 year old wife when back home . She looked quit calm , he looked like in shock . This is a new one to me , i can imagine you bite someones ear of like tyson , or scratch someones eyes out , but bit his lip of . He must have been thinking she wanted to kiss him . I geuss she acted like all indian woman do when the man rape them and light them on fire .

5 hours ago, mauGR1 said:

No, i don't find that disgusting, and i don't find the men looking for easy women disgusting either.

I find the complete lack of manners disgusting, well, sometimes.

You speak like a gentleman many people nowadays do not speak nor understand this language! :smile:

Archived