Thai baby lie?

4agte

The 30baht receipt is possibly the 30baht standard charge Thais pay at hospital.

Is it hers? Who knows, what treatment or service ? Unknown.

All that shows is that "someone went for something" and nothing more. Couldve got it from anywhere.

Stop over analysing and looking for ways to excuse her.

You know what your gut is telling you and you clearly have no trust, and that will eat you alive like a cancer if you continue.

If the aunt actually died there will be a death certificate. And as others mentioned there will be abirth certificate for the baby which will list the parents.

The receipt you attached shows nothing.

I would be very, very surprised if what she said was true. Much more likely it is as you suspect, the baby is hers by another man. At 3 months pregnant thete is no "bump" just a slight increase in waistline and not even that if not eating well.

Sent from my SM-J701F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

22 hours ago, ChiangMaiLightning2143 said:

I'd say everything the girl emailed is a lie. No way  a dead aunt exists,

If this is not just a troll post welcome to Thai Visa.Why would you be sending money to a woman you spent two weeks with how did  she survive without your money before she met you?

Just to say, there are exceptions although I don't think this is one.

I met a girl in BKK and spent just under a week with her before returning to the UK.  I came back to Thailand a few months later to marry her.

We've now been married for over 23 years!!

• Like 1

23 hours ago, 4agte said:

This is always what I should have done. Unfortunately I didn't and kept the ball rolling.

I just hate the unknown and hope this invoice can give me the closure I need

I hate to tell you this but you have closure already.

It is you that refuses to look at what is going on with your eyes open. Everyone here is telling you, you are being scammed.

Stop your denial game or stop complaining.

On 9/20/2018 at 1:15 PM, ThaidDown said:

This sort of thread turns up on a regular basis and should (imo) be in 'pub' not ;ladies in thailand.

To briefly reply, this game has been played out countless times over the years and it is quite clear that you have no idea of the rules.

There is one statement of yours that I 100 % agree with and that is...

On 9/20/2018 at 1:45 PM, 4agte said:

I do hear what you are saying. I do need to man up and look after myself. I just feel like being able to determine the invoice description would give me this final closure. Otherwise I do worry I'll give the benefit of doubt and continue to be that stupid man years down the track. If not with her than someone else

On 9/20/2018 at 1:15 PM, ThaidDown said:

This sort of thread turns up on a regular basis and should (imo) be in 'pub' not ;ladies in thailand.

To briefly reply, this game has been played out countless times over the years and it is quite clear that you have no idea of the rules.

There is one statement of yours that I 100 % agree with and that is...

The invoice just says that she has been treated for a disease and the fee is 30 baht.

On 9/20/2018 at 12:46 AM, sanemax said:

If you need the arrival section of your TM6 card , you could go back to your point of arrival and ask the immigration officer there to give it back to you ?

Why do you want it, anyway ?

On 9/20/2018 at 2:27 PM, BritManToo said:

You haven't been silly or stupid, we've all done similar stuff.

Our upbringing makes us believe in love, loyalty, honour, trust, responsibility (et al).

But after being here a while you get to understand young attractive Thai women are trading sex and the appearance of love for our money.

I enjoy the sex and the appearance of love, but now understand not to overpay.

Yes, you have been stupid. Don't let anyone sugar-coat it. Learn from it.

• Like 1

On 9/20/2018 at 1:58 PM, sanemax said:

Find out the truth first .

Ask her to send you a copy of the Childs birth certificate . 

Would you want her to have it translated for him? And, of course, that would only help if he knew her real name,or the name of her aunt.or the little honey didn't just get another birth certificate. Of course, if he has been sending her money, he may know her name.

Edited by smotherb

6 hours ago, TheFishman1 said:

Funny I saw a girl yesterday that said she had 8 guys sending her money each month and each one thought he was the only one ho figure TIT

You may have been joking, but I have seen it happen in Vietnam, the Philippines and in Thailand. There was quite a row in a local ex-pat community here when a Thai married to a rotation worker had "her husband's friends" staying there while he was gone.  I knew a moma-san in Vietnam who made a good living writing letters--pre-email days--using her large repertoire of excuses to encourage the lovelorn farangs to send money in support of the local bar girls. One girl I knew very well in the PI had two German boyfriends who sent her money every month--and that amount would be a livable amount today. Her story was she wanted to go to school to become a nurse; so they were in love and were helping with housing tuition, fees and living. She did get herself a decent apartment and some nice clothes, but she still worked the bars. All she had to do was make sure they didn't come to the PI at the same time--her favorite excuse to delay their arrival; I have exams then. I used to stay in her apartment when I was in Manila--no sense letting a good time stand in the way of principle.

Edited by smotherb

4 hours ago, NCC1701A said:

I have lost track of how many times I have had to stop banging a Thai girl so she can answer the phone and talk to one of her boyfriends in Farang land.

at first I though this was wrong but then I realized all the hot girls that are players do this. It is a badge of honor to see how many Farangs you can get on the line. once you get to know them they say "I like you, you understand me" or "you not jealous, i like." Even the massage girls do it.

one girl I know is bi :clap2:and I realized her room mate is her girlfriend. she has two Thai boyfriends that are very handsome young men. now she is off to Korea for more boom boom, god knows who she has on the hook there. She tells me all of this. "I like you, you understand me". they just don't care.  

so now I just think it is sort kinky sitting the corner of the room while a girl has phone sex with her boyfriend. :cheesy:

Very true, it is a game and the girls do try to outdo each other. I knew a group of freelance girls in Manila many years ago. Their game was to see which girl could get their customers to pay a few extra days in a hotel--so they all had a nice hotel to share. Of course, having the punter buy food and drinks for her friends was commonplace. Their point system was quite sisterly; the greatest  recognition came to those who could get Buster to spend the most money on your friends.

5 hours ago, NCC1701A said:

I have lost track of how many times I have had to stop banging a Thai girl so she can answer the phone and talk to one of her boyfriends in Farang land.

at first I though this was wrong but then I realized all the hot girls that are players do this. It is a badge of honor to see how many Farangs you can get on the line. once you get to know them they say "I like you, you understand me" or "you not jealous, i like." Even the massage girls do it.

one girl I know is bi :clap2:and I realized her room mate is her girlfriend. she has two Thai boyfriends that are very handsome young men. now she is off to Korea for more boom boom, god knows who she has on the hook there. She tells me all of this. "I like you, you understand me". they just don't care.  

so now I just think it is sort kinky sitting the corner of the room while a girl has phone sex with her boyfriend. :cheesy:

Sorry, posted twice

Edited by smotherb

11 minutes ago, smotherb said:

Very true, it is a game and the girls do try to outdo each other. I knew a group of freelance girls in Manila many years ago. Their game was to see which girl could get their customers to pay a few extra days in a hotel--so they all had a nice hotel to share. Of course, having the punter buy food and drinks for her friends was commonplace. Their point system was quite sisterly; the greatest  recognition came to those who could get Buster to spend the most money on your friends.

Many Go Go dancers are 'Dees' and have 'Tom' boyfriends.

4 hours ago, HHTel said:

Just to say, there are exceptions although I don't think this is one.

I met a girl in BKK and spent just under a week with her before returning to the UK.  I came back to Thailand a few months later to marry her.

We've now been married for over 23 years!!

There are always exceptions. However, I hope you are not suggesting, based on your good fortune, that he come back and marry her to see.