Thai woman,21, claims Iranian ex handcuffed, shaved and raped her in Jomtien condo

webfact

4 hours ago, Just1Voice said:

Some of you want to laugh and make fun of what I said.  That's your prerogative.  But you apparently have no concept of how the real world works.  There are literally hundreds of "mercs" for hire, willing to take just about any job offered if the money is right.  

Her dad had gone to the State Dept for help, but was told that since she had gone willingly with him back to Iran, there was nothing they could do.  And it was a member of State who suggested the idea of using "mercs" , and provided him with a contact.  

You don't want to believe any of this, that's up to you.  I know what's real and what happened.  

most live in pattaya

54 minutes ago, cyberfarang said:

The husband had to die, because in all movies the good guy and the hero always get the girl at the end.

On a more serious note, because of the girl`s social status and the crowds she is involved with, I doubt there will be much sympathy for her. But whatever or whoever she is, no one has a right to own, claim authority, abuse and lay their hands on someone else, even our own children once they reach adulthood. We all have rights as living individuals.

This is clearly a case of kidnap, rape and extreme physical abuse. The guy should be arrested, charged, tried in court and if found guilty, sentenced to jail time. That`s how it should be done in the civilised world.

i do believe touching of the head is a real no no in thailand

1 hour ago, sawadee1947 said:

Hahaha.... She was not taped when she jumped onto the bike..... Read carefully..... She was expecting something special.... 

if it was  consensual  sex and she had feelings for him, why would she accuse him of a serious crime(with definite jail time and not short either) such as rape in gruesome details of knife threats, handcuffs,shaving her and duct taping her mouth?

You can't make this stuff up..

"Jumped onto the bike"?!... read again!..she was forced onto the bike and his friends threatened the tourists around not to get involved.

I don't understand the reason for your attempt to defend this prick?

anyway we will know in a few days if it was rape or not.

Edited by pattayadude
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, 0815 said:

The biggest a****les seem to be interesting, just the mouth and the wallet have to be big enough...

17 minutes ago, 0815 said:

The biggest a****les seem to be interesting, just the mouth and the wallet have to be big enough...

When I was a young soldier I wondered why the General got all the good looking women with soft hands and silk dresses and I got the ladies who cleaned the barracks and

burned the poop in big oil barrels. 

Now that I'm old I don't wonder any more nor do I get the women who clean the floor or toilets. 

11 minutes ago, cookieqw said:

i do believe touching of the head is a real no no in thailand

If I a complete stranger were walking past you in a street and then I decided to touch your head without your consent, would that be acceptable to you? Thought not. As I`m sure you would want to touch me back on my head, with the toe end of your boot.

Strange because there are some threads running at the moment discussing a British girl that cried rape after a drug and party rave, and the majority are raging off about the Thai police although there is no proof whatsoever she is telling the truth. This OP Thai girl has all the evidence of being abused and raped and named the perpetrator, yet very few have any sympathy for her. Why do you think that is?

Edited by cyberfarang
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, cyberfarang said:

If I a complete stranger were walking past you in a street and then I decided to touch your head without your consent, would that be acceptable to you? Thought not. As I`

Can't point with your foot.  Can't put your foot over someones head if getting up from the floor or a low seat even it that would be the best way to get up.  

1 hour ago, cyberfarang said:

This is clearly a case of kidnap, rape and extreme physical abuse. The guy should be arrested, charged, tried in court and if found guilty, sentenced to jail time. That`s how it should be done in the civilised world.

It's how it's done in your home country.

A country that used to be civilized, but isn't so much these days.

In fact, it's failed so badly that we all decided to move to a different country, with different rules, and now you want that country to become more like the country you left. I'm just amazed at many expats. 

Is there any actual evidence to support her story?

CCTV etc., or is this just another he said, she said domestic between a husband and wife?

It may be clear to you what happened, but usually the police and courts in Thailand like a bit of evidence.

Edited by BritManToo

9 hours ago, Just1Voice said:

But he didn't take into consideration that her father worked for the Defense Department and had a whole lot of friends who do "dirty deeds" just for the fun of it.  A team of 6 went in under cover of darkness, killed him, got her and the boys out and back to the States safely

hush hush, we know a lot, don't we?

1 hour ago, pattayadude said:

if it was  consensual  sex and she had feelings for him, why would she accuse him of a serious crime(with definite jail time and not short either) such as rape in gruesome details of knife threats, handcuffs,shaving her and duct taping her mouth?

You can't make this stuff up..

Women often make strange/vindictive/horrendous allegations at a relationship's end, usually without any evidence

Anyway, the police will probably class this as a domestic, and if so, no action will be taken or a small fine and an apology.

Edited by BritManToo
  • Like 1

21 minutes ago, Odysseus123 said:

Really?

Tell me more about the "low life farangs"-this guy is singular so tell us about the plurality.

9,500 posts,I see.

Touched a nerve did I? Which ones would you like to hear about? The ones who are hiding here from criminal activity elsewhere; the ones who are involved in criminal activities here; the ones who get girls pregnant and refuse to help raise the kids; the ones who are on their bar stools by 9am and are passed out by dark; the ones who simply overstay their visas . . . . .  You will just have to be more specific.

Oh, maybe you should just read the OP,  about the Iranian who shaved his ex's head and raped her

Edited by smotherb

19 minutes ago, smotherb said:

Touched a nerve did I? Which ones would you like to hear about? The ones who are hiding here from criminal activity elsewhere; the ones who are involved in criminal activities here; the ones who get girls pregnant and refuse to help raise the kids; the ones who are on their bar stools by 9am and are passed out by dark; the ones who simply overstay their visas . . . . .  You will just have to be more specific.

Oh, maybe you should just read the OP,  about the Iranian who shaved his ex's head and raped her

You didn't "touch a nerve" tho' that phrase has been much in evidence of late..

I read the OP (singular) whilst you used plural..

I judge people as individuals-not as blocs.

And that goes for Calathumpians,Brobdinagians,Lamingtonians and the inhabitants of Over Posterry,Gloucestershire

10 hours ago, Just1Voice said:

Iranian men don't acquire wives, they acquire "property".  Had a very good friend who married one, against the advise of me, her family and friends.  Everything was fine as long as they lived in the States, even had 2 boys together.  Then he moved the family back to Iran, and EVERYTHING changed.  She had to wear the hajib, wasn't allowed to go out in public without him, or one of his mail family friends, was told she had no say so in the raising of their two boys, and would have sex with him whenever HE wanted, whether she wanted it or not.  

But he didn't take into consideration that her father worked for the Defense Department and had a whole lot of friends who do "dirty deeds" just for the fun of it.  A team of 6 went in under cover of darkness, killed him, got her and the boys out and back to the States safely.  

She was one of the lucky ones.

You have seen to many movies dude.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, BritManToo said:

That's the law in Iran. If she didn't like the law there, she shouldn't have gone.

In the UK I smoke cannabis and it's OK with everyone, in Thailand I don't because it's the law.

I really can't understand people who think their home country laws are some sort of tablets handed down by God.

Different countries, different cultures, different laws. Learn to adapt or keep out.

That's the law in Iran, doesn't make it right. Comparing your inability to smoke cannabis legally in Thailand with a women's entire set of basic rights being taken away in a brutal and ignorant theocracy is a bit ludicrous.

10 hours ago, oldrunner said:

She had my sympathy up to "4 am on walking street". Who's the Gorilla at the Police station if her ex was executed by Dad's friends. Sounds a bit concocted to me. Maybe she like short haircuts.

You really need to improve your reading comprehension. I think you are conflating the original story with a rather colourful response to it that is about an entirely different event.

12 hours ago, webfact said:

She was threatened with a knife then had her head shaved and was raped twice. 

This calmed down her ex who then begged her to come back to him.

Yeah, that would convince her she should go back to him... is this the Iranian version of courtship?

Just found out interesting piece of information about the Iranian from someone who knows him.

1. He is a travel agent 

2. No work permit and possibly not agent license 

3. Marriage was possibly a scam for visa purposes

will be interesting how it all plays out.