Iranian in Pattaya rape drama denies everything - says ex is jealous and shaved her own head

rooster59

Iranian in Pattaya rape drama denies everything - says ex is jealous and shaved her own head

CiHZjUdJ5HPNXJ92GTPfz7S82Ab0bdSAte.jpg

Image: Thai Rath

The Iranian businessman charged with handcuffing and raping his ex girlfriend then shaving her head has denied everything after being interviewed by Pattaya police yesterday. 

Earlier "Neung", 21, from Prajinburi, had gone to the cops to claim that she was forced onto a motorbike after the couple met in Walking Street in the early hours of the morning. She said she was taken to a Jomtien condo where she was handcuffed, had her mouth covered in duct tape and was raped twice before having her head shaved. 

She said that the couple had been together for a year but had split up two weeks ago and the Iranian couldn't stand the break-up. 

Yesterday Pattaya's two top cops - chief Pol Col Apichai Krobpetch and tourist police chief Lt Col Piyapong Ensarn - interviewed Mohsen Sarafrachi (name transliterated from Thai) aged 39.

The case has now turned on its head as the Iranian - reported as having interests in condo rental and car hire at the resort - has denied everything.

He agreed that the couple had been together for a year and had split up two weeks ago. This was because he has a new woman. 

However, he claimed that when he met his ex in Walking Street she asked to come back to his condo in Jomtien. There they ended up having consensual sex together two times before she left. 

She then shaved her own head, he said. There were no cuffs and no duct tape. 

He could only assume that she was jealous and trying to get back at him for having a new love interest. 

Police said they are determined to seek justice in the matter and are studying CCTV and looking at doctors' reports carried out on the woman. 

The Iranian has been charged with rape and imprisoning a person against her will. 

Investigations continue. 

Source: Thai Rath

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2018-09-22

6 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

He's already stated they had consensual sex, what do you think a medical report could prove?

Can't see how you can force someone to get on the back of a motorcycle, unless he knocked her out and draped her over the tank, CCTV will show nothing.

My English ex claimed I'd been raping her for the last 10 years, the judge turned to her and said, "Don't you think you should have mentioned it someone a bit earlier"

There is a difference in rape , unless they into rough sex

12 minutes ago, colinneil said:

So i think you are totally wrong calling the man a rapist, she probably did shave her own head, just for dramatic effect.

TVF sleuth of the day award ?

I still cut myself shaving, think about how difficult it would be to shave someones hair off ?

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

14 minutes ago, Kadilo said:

Unlikely unless she shows signs of a struggle and marks on her body. Even then he will say she likes it rough. Can’t see what CCTV will prove unless he’s tied her to the motorbike. 

Gonna be difficult for her to prove I feel even if she’s telling the truth. 

Cctv will show if she happily walked along or was dragged.

hard to believe so many simple people struggle with such basics .

he already said no handcuffs , should there be bruising on the wrists it proves otherwise 

4 minutes ago, BestB said:

Cctv will show if she happily walked along or was dragged.

hard to believe so many simple people struggle with such basics .

he already said no handcuffs , should there be bruising on the wrists it proves otherwise 

A simple reply would of been sufficient without the patrionising comments. 

• Like 2

I'm sure our professional and super savvy police investigators will get to the bottom of this one ?

I really hope for the girls sake that she was not treated as she says she was....Reading what you guys who have posted having your ex tell similar stories, I can certainly see how this girl could be doubted but I wouldn't trust the guy involved either. Not because of his country of origin either....no no no.

2 minutes ago, Catkiwi said:

I'm sure our professional and super savvy police investigators will get to the bottom of this one ?

I really hope for the girls sake that she was not treated as she says she was....Reading what you guys who have posted having your ex tell similar stories, I can certainly see how this girl could be doubted but I wouldn't trust the guy involved either. Not because of his country of origin either....no no no.

I’m sure his “new girlfriend” will be chuffed to bits when she hears. 

Sounds an unsavoury character. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, oldskoolbeatz said:

Agreed. Had a crazy ex report false claims to the police after I ended it off and made her leave my place. Was worried I would have to get a lawyer involved. I wish she would rot in jail for the bullshit claims she made. Be careful who you get involved with here fellas. 

good advice......except their "girlfriend" is different  ?

Edited by rumak