Iranian in Pattaya rape drama denies everything - says ex is jealous and shaved her own head

rooster59

On 9/22/2018 at 9:48 AM, BritManToo said:

Typical domestic.

Someone is telling a pack of lies, and without evidence who could tell the truth?

In civilized countries like the one the man comes from , women need 4 male witnesses to claim rape. As this obviously isn't the case , the man must be acquitted from all allegations and the bitch sentenced to 80 lashes for defamation.

1 hour ago, Penefattore said:

In civilized countries like the one the man comes from , women need 4 male witnesses to claim rape. As this obviously isn't the case , the man must be acquitted from all allegations and the bitch sentenced to 80 lashes for defamation.

Lol, wonder how they came up with the the nr 4. 3 witnesses to a rape is just not enough?? ?

9 hours ago, hobz said:

It is possible that she lied about this part and still told the truth about everything else.

Look, I will do it now. 1+1 = 3. 2+2= 4.

It's also ofcourse possible she lied about everything.

It's also possibly a translation issue. Maybe he actually coerced her to come on the motorbike.

Or maybe she did come out of her own will and too ashamed to admit it.

Just because you are victim of a crime doesn't mean you can't lie about some part of the story. I wouldnt recommend lying but shit happens. The world is not black and white. Sometimes the victim tells a lie. 

It's not uncommon for any victims of a crime to leave out any self incriminating or embarrassing part of the story.

Don't get me wrong, it sounds like I'm trying to do mental gymnastics just to defend her at all costs.

I know that women can be crazy and fabricate stories like this completely. It's very possible she is lying about everything. But the motorbike part doesn't really tell...

Ha ha ha, really, so she lied and expects a court to believe her or anyone for that matter. Here let me show what a lie does to your CREDIBILITY, “Kate accuses James of breaking into her home, raping her and and stealing all her underwear, a police investigation finds at the time James was serving Jury Duty and couldn’t possibly have committed the crime. A year later Kate accuses James of breaking into her home and raping her and stealing her underwear, this time James doesn’t have an verifiable alibi and denies committing the crime.” So who would you believe?

1 hour ago, cat handler said:

Ha ha ha, really, so she lied and expects a court to believe her or anyone for that matter. Here let me show what a lie does to your CREDIBILITY, “Kate accuses James of breaking into her home, raping her and and stealing all her underwear, a police investigation finds at the time James was serving Jury Duty and couldn’t possibly have committed the crime. A year later Kate accuses James of breaking into her home and raping her and stealing her underwear, this time James doesn’t have an verifiable alibi and denies committing the crime.” So who would you believe?

People are not perfect and people can tell lies and truths in the same conversation. Just because she lied about motorbike doesn't mean she lied about getting raped. Ofcourse it also doesn't mean that she didn't lie about getting raped. 

Ofcourse it hurts her case, I'm not stupid.

Goes both ways, lets say he forced her on the motorbike under gunpoint, it doesn't prove that he raped her.

It would hurt his case, and he may be found guilty based on it. Innocent people are found guilty all the time.

It's possible in reality that he forced her on the bike and then didn't rape her.

No matter what happened regarding the motorbike trip it doesn't prove 100% what happened after. 

She also has a good reason to lie about getting on the bike.

Is it possible that she got on the bike of free will? Ofcourse.

Is it possible that she then got raped? Ofcourse.

If that is what happened, then she has a good reason to lie about getting on the motorbike of free will. Because she would be afraid that the cops wouldn't believe her if she said she followed him. Ironic..

Not sure if your mind is capable of holding all these conflicting ideas at the same time and see all the possibilities... But if you can you will see what I'm trying to say.

Edited by hobz

On 9/23/2018 at 9:11 PM, hobz said:

People are not perfect and people can tell lies and truths in the same conversation. Just because she lied about motorbike doesn't mean she lied about getting raped. Ofcourse it also doesn't mean that she didn't lie about getting raped. 

Goes both ways, lets say he forced her on the motorbike under gunpoint, it doesn't prove that he raped her.

It would hurt his case, and he may be found guilty based on it. Innocent people are found guilty all the time.

It's possible in reality that he forced her on the bike and then didn't rape her.

No matter what happened regarding the motorbike trip it doesn't prove 100% what happened after. 

If that is what happened, then she has a good reason to lie about getting on the motorbike of free will. Because she would be afraid that the cops wouldn't believe her if she said she followed him. Ironic..

Not sure if your mind is capable of holding all these conflicting ideas at the same time and see all the possibilities... But if you can you will see what I'm trying to say.

I don’t believe you.

• Haha 1

On 9/23/2018 at 1:11 PM, hobz said:

Why do I get the feeling that someone is talking in tongues....??....:shock1:

Edited by ttrd
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, catman20 said:

ok Tommy i hear you and from what ive herd recently on you tube about the things you mention i think your spot on. its a disgrace.

It may be true what you say about Islam and how they view women.

But most Muslims are regular ppl that have empathy for women and wouldn't rape anyone. They know right from wrong and they don't take religion seriously.... Just saying.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1