Iranian in Pattaya rape drama denies everything - says ex is jealous and shaved her own head

rooster59

2 hours ago, malcoml said:

There is a country where I can be jailed for defamation even if what I say is true but making a false police report......

and...is this leading somewhere? Sounds like a horrible place but is there any connection with this story?

2 minutes ago, cardinalblue said:

Key will be witnesses to prove or not prove abduction...at least get kidnapping charges?

The shaving head part is a weird one

After the allies won the war, it was common practice,  in European countries, to shave the women who were sharing the bed with the Germans.

As i see it, it's a form of humiliation.

8 minutes ago, cardinalblue said:

Key will be witnesses to prove or not prove abduction...at least get kidnapping charges?

The shaving head part is a weird one

Not really so weird. She could have done it to herself to elicit sympathy from Thais who would be

aghast. He could have done it to leave her undesirable to another guy. Check both their social media

to see who was the most upset about the breakup. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Ulic said:

A typical extreme case of he said she said. Lots can be gleaned from a thorough investigation.

CCTV on walking street and at the condo. The initial questioning of the girl on exactly how she was

coerced into riding on the back of a scooter, (gun/knife). How was he able to have shaved with

electric clippers her hair without cutting/scratching her head (gun/knife). I use electric clippers

every 10 days or so. The cord is not very long and it would be difficult without cooperation from the girl.

The girl's story needed to include these details on the first telling and not evolve over time. Even

then there may not be enough evidence one way or another. Maybe looking at social media and

communications with friends. Who felt the most aggrieved after the breakup. Who knows, but I think

the case will really come down to how big are the Iranians investments in Thailand and how deep are his

pockets.

Your investigation techniques / angles are questionable however, your conclusion is commendable ? 

8 hours ago, from the home of CC said:

doubt very much a Thai girl would shave her own head, they're very conscientious on how they look.

About a year after my mate took his Thai wife to live in England she started some S**T stirring between two of his friends. When it was shown the relevant calls were made on her mobile she shaved her own head while he was at work the following day. 

So I know it does happen.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, The Teacher said:

Nothing here, move on 

Well, there was something here but we just don't know what. I guess that moving on at this point could be an option. However, we are all whipped up into such a frenzy that I'm afraid moving on would be impossible....???

10 minutes ago, sumrit said:

About a year after my mate took his Thai wife to live in England she started some S**T stirring between two of his friends. When it was shown the relevant calls were made on her mobile she shaved her own head while he was at work the following day. 

So I know it does happen.

don't doubt the veracity of your story but imho in this case she didn't shave her own head unless there's yaba involved, then all bets are off.

11 hours ago, secondfusilier said:

I hope that the CCTV clears everything up, as without the evidence there are too many flaws with her story.

Whichever of the 2 proves to be the liar should rot in a Thai jail for a very long time.

A mess of a case where the Iranian if he is guilty as she claim hopefully will get what he deserve.

If not guilty hopefully the CCTV cameras shows that she left the condo with long hair otherwise he is in big trouble....

A racist post has been removed.

11) You will not post slurs, degrading or overly negative comments directed towards Thailand, specific locations, Thai institutions such as the judicial or law enforcement system, Thai culture, Thai people or any other group on the basis of race, nationality, religion, gender or sexual orientation.

11 hours ago, Stevemercer said:

On that point, maybe the Government should require foreigners to have a work permit to have sex with a Thai lady - on the basis that a Thai man could do the job just as well.

Not according to what some Thai ladies have told me. 

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, jgarbo said:

She has laid charges; he has not. So the cops go with her. Procedure. She now has to prove her case. This will evaporate, with some compensation.

I'm not a cop but don't people make complaints then police charge the accused if there is sufficient evidance? 

9 minutes ago, pegman said:

I'm not a cop but don't people make complaints then police charge the accused if there is sufficient evidance? 

That's not been my experience with cops of any country, it's the judge that requires evidence.

Cops are happy to arrest, hold as long as possible, and then reluctantly release when forced by law.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, cat handler said:

Yes, and he FORCED her onto a motorbike in busy Walking Street, that makes perfect sense if your a bar girl.

It is possible that she lied about this part and still told the truth about everything else.

Look, I will do it now. 1+1 = 3. 2+2= 4.

It's also ofcourse possible she lied about everything.

It's also possibly a translation issue. Maybe he actually coerced her to come on the motorbike.

Or maybe she did come out of her own will and too ashamed to admit it.

Just because you are victim of a crime doesn't mean you can't lie about some part of the story. I wouldnt recommend lying but shit happens. The world is not black and white. Sometimes the victim tells a lie. 

It's not uncommon for any victims of a crime to leave out any self incriminating or embarrassing part of the story.

Don't get me wrong, it sounds like I'm trying to do mental gymnastics just to defend her at all costs.

I know that women can be crazy and fabricate stories like this completely. It's very possible she is lying about everything. But the motorbike part doesn't really tell...

Edited by hobz

2 minutes ago, The manic said:

Would you believe an Iranian?

Would you believe a Pattaya Bargirl? 

It's really hard to tell who is telling the truth...

We just gotta hope that the cops can read these people and see which one is full of shit.. cops are usually VERY good at this... 

Edited by hobz

12 hours ago, mauGR1 said:

Well, to be fair , a lot of members lose the ability to be objective when a girl working in Pattaya is involved.

A match made in heaven if you ask me.

Muslims formally and absolutely, as the true word of god believe women are inferior to men. That is the law.  The spin off from.this belief is the view that all non muslim.women are infidel prostitutes. Some of the vilest excuses for manhood come from certain countries. And although their sexual sickness, sanctioned by state, culture and religion is seeping into Europe I have zero sympathy for any free women, of any nationality,  class or back ground  who gets involved with such men. They deserve it. Harsh but having seen the plight and daily torment of women in  countless such countries, I think any free women, who goes with such guys is a collaborator in the repression of other women. However, I believe her and think he's running businesses illegally. Pattaya is a M ****m mafia town.

28 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

That's not been my experience with cops of any country, it's the judge that requires evidence.

Cops are happy to arrest, hold as long as possible, and then reluctantly release when forced by law.

You say 'cops of any country'..Simply not true. In many countries..The model is Police weigh up the evidence  leading to arrest and charging. In the court proceedings evidence for prosecution and defence is offered. Judges and juries and or magistrates make a decision regarding innocence and guilt and decide on a sentence, tariff or punishment.  Police are not allowed to nor want to hold on to minor suspects as its too much work and there is insufficient space. In this instance I hope they sweat him like a gypsy with a mortgage but the ME community inPats is very close to the cops. However,  the 'Kaek Kao' are despised in Thailand. I was once told that Iranians only exist to give the Russians somebody they can feel superior to. 

• Like 1

He said she said... who knows who's telling the truth or who's lying?

Medical report will show they had sex... consensual or not is another matter?

CCTV of what, her entering the room, leaving the room?

The only evidence of anything "iffy" would be regarding her being forced onto a motorcycle, that would make it look a bit more valid!

Until then it's pure speculation !

1 hour ago, The manic said:

Muslims formally and absolutely, as the true word of god believe women are inferior to men. That is the law.  The spin off from.this belief is the view that all non muslim.women are infidel prostitutes. Some of the vilest excuses for manhood come from certain countries. And although their sexual sickness, sanctioned by state, culture and religion is seeping into Europe I have zero sympathy for any free women, of any nationality,  class or back ground  who gets involved with such men. They deserve it. Harsh but having seen the plight and daily torment of women in  countless such countries, I think any free women, who goes with such guys is a collaborator in the repression of other women. However, I believe her and think he's running businesses illegally. Pattaya is a M ****m mafia town.

Well, the Iranians i have met seemed to be normal, decent people.

The same i can say about any other Nationality.

I have nothing against Muslims too, and personally i try to avoid sweeping generalisations.

About men vs women, well, it's a long story.

• Like 1