Unlimited Bacon

TonyClifton

10 minutes ago, Esso49 said:

Well he does seem to be HOGGING most of the forum ?

So far all I have been told is that some of the hotels have buffets with unlimited bacon.  I'm a diabetic so I can't eat sugar or carbohydrates.  All-U-Can-Eat eat pancake would be out of the question.

11 minutes ago, Nyezhov said:

Kosher bacon bubbeleh?

A mitzvah on him already ?

This has to be one of the most barking mad threads I've seen on TV for a while - all in good humour even if it is a bunch of ham - keep it going folks :cheesy:

1 minute ago, fanjita said:

A diabetic Jew with a muslim girlfriend wants to cane 3 to 4 pounds of bacon in one sitting.  You couldn't make this shit up.  

Have you tried the Hilton on Sukhumvit?

I am going to have to stop reading this, my ribs hurt (with laughter)

2 minutes ago, fanjita said:

A diabetic Jew with a muslim girlfriend wants to cane 3 to 4 pounds of bacon in one sitting.  You couldn't make this shit up.  

Have you tried the Hilton on Sukhumvit?

I have not.  Which Soi, as I think there are more than one Hilton?

Shame on you. Give your gall bladder a holiday with carrot juice and muesli.
I would love to eat that but that would raise my blood sugar, and bacon won't raise my blood sugar 1 Point. That's why bacon for a diabetic is a superfood

Sent from my Star Trek Communicator.

Oh I get it, some of you think this is a joke. This is no joke! I really want to eat two pounds of cooked bacon, which I think is 4 lb of uncooked bacon which would not be nearly as savory as Buffet presented cooked bacon. And if anybody is concerned, don't be, my young Muslim girlfriend will sit at another table and pretend not to know me during the consumption of the aforementioned bacon.

11 minutes ago, TonyClifton said:

Oh I get it, some of you think this is a joke. This is no joke! I really want to eat two pounds of cooked bacon, which I think is 4 lb of uncooked bacon which would not be nearly as savory as Buffet presented cooked bacon. And if anybody is concerned, don't be, my young Muslim girlfriend will sit at another table and pretend not to know me during the consumption of the aforementioned bacon.

I wouldnt mind a bacon orgy myself. Havent had any bacon in like 2 months.....

Tony I was at this mom and pop joint in Podunk NC a few months back and the bacon was HACKED right off the slab in front of you...like an inch thick, then tossed on the grill with a weight to press it down so you got this FAT HUNK of yumminess like a steak. And the eggs were friend in the grease!

6 minutes ago, canuckamuck said:

I really hope you achieve your dreams Tony, don't give up, you have to believe in yourself. Buffet bacon is out there.

<prayer mode on>Dear Jesus, please provide us with the bounty of your giving, and show us the way to the bacon buffet.  Thank you Jesus.  <prayer mode off>

Archived