My Thai wife always ask me when will my salary come

mentalcolonization

1 hour ago, tifino said:

but but... they are not interested in pitiful payment payment payment...

they want it all, and want it now!

same concept goes for your Super and Pensions...

I've already experienced the fireworks, after naively declaring I've taken my Super as a pension instead of a Lump Sum

Ouch...

34 minutes ago, pr9spk said:

Somehow I feel that if Western countries didn't give out free money to all and sundry, the women there would be EXACTLY the same. Except nowhere near as beautiful, slim and attractive.

Indeed and agreed on the women part. Where are these Western countries by the way, where does the west begin and end? I always thought that I was from the East or South East Pacific to be more exact....

On 9/26/2018 at 12:41 AM, janclaes47 said:

Maybe you try to learn comprehensive reading, instead of making ASSumptions then, because I made my reasons clear that is was because "

"My Thai wife always ask me when will my salary come"

What that has to do with renting of property goes completely over my head.

What I do understand is that many members in this thread, as usual when it concerns their 40 year younger spouse, live in denial.

Until the day that they have to sign up under a new username with a first thread : my friend..........." 55555555555555555555555

Sounds like you have the wrong Thai wife. Join the club.

On 9/26/2018 at 12:13 AM, pr9spk said:

Somehow I feel that if Western countries didn't give out free money to all and sundry, the women there would be EXACTLY the same. Except nowhere near as beautiful, slim and attractive.

Absolutely except they already are anyway... it is not only about free money but more money...