Angry topless farangs go viral after telling Thais to keep the noise down

webfact

18 minutes ago, PEE TEE said:

With his loud mouth makes more noise  than the mechanics at work, who do they think they have the right to intimidate Thai people in their own country 

Would have been a cop in his previous life ????

Who wrote this piece? Why do they insist on constantly referring to them as "Topless"? Thai men wander around with no shirt on all the time but I don't hear the media referring to them as Topless. Seems like someone trying to beat up a story about nothing, or just an opportunity to cast a bad light on 'Farang'.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, FunkyDunky58 said:

Who wrote this piece? Why do they insist on constantly referring to them as "Topless"? Thai men wander around with no shirt on all the time but I don't hear the media referring to them as Topless. Seems like someone trying to beat up a story about nothing, or just an opportunity to cast a bad light on 'Farang'.

Its about getting you to click on the article, tell me you didn't think there would be titties!

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, mauGR1 said:

Are you kidding, afaik every country has some sort of identification document.

Driving licence.... maybe!

Student card ..... maybe!

Nobody in the UK is required to carry any form of ID. In everyday situations most authorities, such as the police, do not make spot checks of identification for individuals, although they may do so in instances of arrest. Some banks will accept a provisional driving licence only from young people, the upper age limit for which varies from bank to bank, while others will accept it from all ages.

There was an Identity Cards Act 2006 which never got off the ground and was repealed.

• Like 2

How many of you expected something different.... I did thought it 

was about females. Although it’s illegal for a male to drive car without a shirt.....

Angry topless farangs go viral after telling Thais to keep the noise down;

On 9/26/2018 at 6:28 AM, Pete1980 said:

More Brits trying to enforce their rules in other countries. That is what Brits do, "Sun never sets........"

Someone better tell them that Thailand isn't in their Commonwealth.

An ignorant statement to make. I think you will find that a certain community is forcing their values down the throats of 'Brits' in the UK and the rest of the world.

• Like 1

On 9/26/2018 at 12:28 PM, Pete1980 said:

More Brits trying to enforce their rules in other countries. That is what Brits do, "Sun never sets........"

Someone better tell them that Thailand isn't in their Commonwealth.

so a Brit did yer mrs up the bottle and yer still upset about it..get over it son

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

56 minutes ago, Father Fintan Stack said:

They have every right to voice their annoyance at Thais making noise late at night especially if they are property owners or tourists. 

Everybody has the right to make bad choices, that is obvious.

On 9/27/2018 at 6:59 PM, selavy59 said:

An ignorant statement to make. I think you will find that a certain community is forcing their values down the throats of 'Brits' in the UK and the rest of the world.

Er righto, I guess these Thais should shut the f... up then?

I think the certain community you refer to largely comes from Commonwealth countries. That one came back to bite you.

What goes around comes around.

On 9/27/2018 at 12:08 AM, MartinBangkok said:

So noise from Thais (or others) disregarding regulations is fine with you?

From Thais, yes. It is their country, I know my place.

A couple of old drunks with nothing to do trying to stop the hardworking Thais from earning a living to feed their families.

If it was me i probably would have glassed the farang. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

On 9/26/2018 at 9:59 PM, ianf said:

+Thats what some Brits do. On our Moo Baan we have Brazilian and Russians doing the same thing. All nations have their morons.

Well, i meant that is what your government likes to do. Go into other countries and enforce your perception of how people should live, your language, laws and religion, while exploiting them for financial gain. The Russians also have been guilty of this over the years.

My home country was overran by the English, with a high percentage of them being criminals, who laid down their law, only giving the locals the right to vote in the 1960,s.

• Haha 1

55 minutes ago, Pete1980 said:

Well, the white South Africans are a bit like the Brits in that regard. They like to set the rules in countries that are not their own.

My experience of white South Africans is that they do not have much in common with UK people.

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, Pete1980 said:

Well, i meant that is what your government likes to do. Go into other countries and enforce your perception of how people should live, your language, laws and religion, while exploiting them for financial gain. The Russians also have been guilty of this over the years.

My home country was overran by the English, with a high percentage of them being criminals, who laid down their law, only giving the locals the right to vote in the 1960,s.

aahh diddums..did the naughty Brits improve your SH of a country and that is why you are so bitter towards them.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, ravip said:

That is one company (Validate (UK) Limited) who issue age identity cards.  It's not compulsory and they can cancel your card at any time.  There are others that will issue an age identity card for a charge. They are recognised by certain bodies but have to comply with standards issued by the Home Office.

The Proof of Age Standards Scheme (PASS) accredits UK proof of age card issuers to a standard endorsed by the Home Office, Scottish Government, police, security industry, trading standards and retailers of age-restricted goods & services. PASS’s goal is to achieve universal acceptance of cards bearing the trademarked PASS hologram as retailers’ preferred proof of age.

9 card issuers are PASS accredited: 4 UK-wide issuers (CitizenCard, MyIDCard, OneID4U, Validate UK), Scottish issuer Young Scot and 4 English local authorities (Bracknell Forest, Essex, Milton Keynes, Southwark)/

PASS is supported by six major trade bodies: Association of British Bookmakers; Association of Convenience Stores; British Beer & Pub Association; British Institute of Innkeeping; UK Hospitality and the Wine & Spirits Trade Association.

The UK DO NOT have a compulsory ID card law.

Over to you!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

of course they beat such guys here in Thailand naturally (we do the same back home for such cu.ts, nothing surprising) and then they say Thailand is a dangerous place etc etc!!!

such c.nts should learn how to act and behave.

you have a problem with noice from naighbors? call teh police, go to court etc etc .

like we all do back home!!! but such cu.ts come to Thailand and they think that they are superior i guess!

and then get their superior a.ses beaten by two 160 cm to 50 kg rock boned Thai guys!

Edited by Galactus

20 hours ago, Father Fintan Stack said:

They have every right to voice their annoyance at Thais making noise late at night especially if they are property owners or tourists. 

Correct there's 2 sides to every coin. Here we get only Thai side lol

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Pete1980 said:

yes. It is their country.

trying to stop the hardworking Thais from earning a living to feed their families.

Yes

Some on this forum must forget that lots of thai people got to work 24/7 just to makes ends meet unlike some people from other countries that sit on their fat Butts on computers getting paid by the tax payers to talk shit.

Edited by geoff65
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Haha 1