Garage owner fights back at topless farangs: You're trespassing on my property

webfact

13 hours ago, Orac said:

One oddity is that these ‘neighbours’ turned up in a pick-up so not sure how close they were.

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect

Yes, i read that too, it's not like they are living so close to the workshop.

• Like 2

FMD - as other posters have said, watching that is cringe worthy and I'm surprised the obnoxious Scottish knob didn't get smacked down or at the very least locked up. Strutting around demanding an ID card as though he's someone of authority. He needs anger management and an attitude adjustment. An embarrassment to farangs everywhere.

Edited by wadsy
  • Like 2

What is it with some weird foreigners pushing hard and ridiculous all the time to establish "home country rules and behavior" in a foreign place. Every condo seems to have a few of these obsessed morons. What a nuisance. Why they want to leave their country in the first place? MS>

• Like 2

1 minute ago, moonseeker said:

What is it with some weird foreigners pushing hard and ridiculous all the time to establish "home country rules and behavior" in a foreign place. Every condo seems to have a few of these obsessed morons. What a nuisance. Why they want to leave their country in the first place? MS>

Yep, and they seem to believe that the rest of the world should adapt to them.. Very strange attitude.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, mark131v said:

Blimey an awful lot of very naive people who automatically believe the Thai's side of the story, obviously they would never ever tell a lie and that they are always good and quiet neighbours <deleted> half a bloody story as usual

Am I the only one who finds it a little suspect about last minute jobs at 20:00 hours requiring loads of staff when supposedly they shut at 18:00, who would like to bet every night there will be a 'last minute' job happening

I reckon most blokes (other than the obviously soft <deleted> ones who wont say boo to a goose even if it was shatting on them!) have felt the rage every now and then when the locals have decided nothing other than their own gratification matters, I know I have.....

Your forgetting Thai laws here, they are allowed to make noise till over 20:00. Fully legal and if you look at the picture it looks like a secluded shop on an industrial area. Now if it was next door to the Scot i might have sympathized but even then the law is the law.

My neighbor once (Thai) send the police after me for noise, the police could do nothing as I did not make noise real late. I did change as I did not know he was bothered by my music during training. But the law is the law the guy was within the law.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, thaiguzzi said:

Jesus. Just watched that.

1. Scottish man wants/needs to speak the Thai lingo.

2. Scottish man is very lucky that the Thai guy was a reasonable man.

3. Scottish man is very fortunate he did not wake up this morning in hospital.

4. Talking like that, in that tone and volume, on my property, i would have punched the guy. Sorry.

One of those drunken scroats was S.African. 

I am left scratching my head once again.  The story I read yesterday said 6pm. Now it's 8pm.  Does that mean 10pm?  Today's story is it was a one off emergency repair.  Just wondering why there were 8 Thais there. All working on the car?  Drinking playing loud music while they waited? Not really sure what the full story is. He says he feared for his safety. I think that it was the two whiners that should have been scared and the public is right the 8 Thais were restrained in their response.  As for trespassing, that is a stretch.  He runs a business.  If these two are trespassing so is everyone else that patronizes the business. At least until he asks them to leave. No doubt these two dummies didn't handle things well but I think that there is more to the story. 

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

16 hours ago, Vacuum said:

Must give him credit for this. Normally the idiot farangs would have been beaten up severely, and rightly so.

Did the business owner ask the foreigners to leave.  How can they be trespassers at a business that is in operation at the time of visit.

• Confused 1

It wouldn't really bother me if I lived next store to the garage as long as they did stop at 6 pm. Heck i probably wander over there to watch them work. Plus you never know if you need a favour from them. The only thing that gets my goat are barking dogs.

18 hours ago, Justgrazing said:

Great 'innit .. I often peruse old Viz's for parallels to this place .. The similarities are uncanny sometimes .. 

Particularly 8 Ace, Biffa, Fat Slags and Syd....