Trump court pick tearfully denies woman's sexual assault allegation

webfact

25 minutes ago, riclag said:

No worries mate, it was a true story.Don't know what country your from ,but this ca  happen in  America.Whether you believe it or not,  tum jai khuen

I believe you. I'm from the UK. My friend recounted the same story to me, word for word. I believed him until I'd talked to his wife and kids.

• Thanks 1

33 minutes ago, riclag said:

Ya right , It use to be  a job interview,until the con artist's scheming left got their evil "will stop at nothing to destroy him minds bent around this! 

Correction. That's only what the radical, right wing, conservative nut-jobs claim the evil, con-artist scheming, extreme left are hell bent on.

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, NanLaew said:

I recall several raucous nights out with my college mates and there was always at least 3 or 4 guys who honestly could not remember what they did last night. No shame involved just total, non-selective amnesia. These guys were walking, stumbling, talking, mumbling with us all the way back to the flat... and couldn't remember whole chunks of the night out regardless of how innocuous their 'crimes' were.

Working in Australia, there was a memorable (for me) night out in Brisbane where a trellis beside a payphone in a restaurant was destroyed and one of the guys ended up with cracked ribs. The same guy who fell over while calling for a taxi in the restaurant and then subsequently tripped on the sidewalk and breasted the kerb after we got thrown out of the restaurant couldn't remember any of it.

More recently, a guy I have known for years both at work and at play and is retired in Pattaya goes out on a 3-4 day bender maybe twice a month. I went out with him a couple of times and he confesses if he doesn't cut himself off before maybe 7 or 8 beers, he's 'gone'. Once I left him at a bar on Soi 6 when my own 8 PM curfew kicked in and he said he was going home too. Two days later, I came across him around 5 PM in a bar off Buakhao, same clothes as two nights ago, sobering up and with evidence of last nights dinner on the front of his t-shirt. He was confessedly 'coming down' and on his way home but reckoned the soiled t-shirt was a good thing as it was evidence of eating sometime during his 'black out' as he couldn't actually recall eating. We hooked up again about 3 weeks later for an afternoon burger and blether. Looking at the face of the cashier when he bellied up to the counter to order at Burger King in Royal Garden, we reckoned we had stumbled across the place where he had dinner earlier in the month!

Thanks for the entertaining stories about your friends down Soi Buakhaow. Sort of unfortunately ignores that Kavanaugh totally denied in the hearing that he had ever drunk to the state of blacking out and totally denied even being with the witness. Carry on.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, roobaa01 said:

1. the fbi probe will demask the disgusting smear campaign of left wing loosers and democrat hypocrits. fiction, fantasy ford saga and ramirez exhibition dreams will be exploded. third rated lawyers and accusers like avanatti , suetweg are of no serious credibilty.

2. honorable judge kavanaugh will be appointed with swinging votes from democrats.

wbr

roobaa01

Top marks once again for your thoroughly entertaining daily wrong.

2 minutes ago, roobaa01 said:

1. the fbi probe will demask the disgusting smear campaign of left wing loosers and democrat hypocrits. fiction, fantasy ford saga and ramirez exhibition dreams will be exploded. third rated lawyers and accusers like avanatti , suetweg are of no serious credibilty.

2. honorable judge kavanaugh will be appointed with swinging votes from democrats.

wbr

roobaa01

Or, alternatively, Kavanaugh's wingman friend will fail the polygraph test.

• Like 2

59 minutes ago, chokrai said:

Peter Strzok and Lisa Page with their media leak strategy. Comey leaking to his professor friend. There is more but you can find them yourself. 

Strzok and Page were sacked for being unprofessional, there is no evidence that they leaked anything, as far as we know it all came from the FBI press office, the link to Strzok and Page being that they are being investigated in a part of the enquiry into potential political motivation behind the Russia collusion enquiry.  However, we all know how that is going to turn out because we already have Russian agents sat in jail, obviously there was a need for the enquiry.

Comey did not leak anything, he wrote his memoirs and Trump didn't like what he wrote and claimed it was illegal and classified information, that does not make it so and Comey remains on tour reciting that very 'classified information' to paying audiences throughout the US.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, riclag said:

In America your innocent until proven guilty!  Before the hearing, The left politicians saying that JK was guilty and had to prove his innocents!

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/2018/09/23/no_justice_in_guilt_by_accusation_454120.html

Oh, so in your opinion "left politicians" believing the testimony of a witness ruins the integrity of the court itself, and how did you arrive at that little one?

What you neglect to consider is that Ford did not want to testify to the Senate, she wanted the FBI to investigate the crimes she alleges, however the GOP did not like that idea, they wanted the public hearing, they wanted to put Brett on trial not Ford and not the "left politicians", so your gripe is actually with the Republican politicians.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, roobaa01 said:

mayland will stage an investigation into the kavanaugh allegations, if any women files a complain, but oh my gosh they cannot sue him for the law existing 36 years ago cannot be invoked, what a low disgraceful democratic smearing. democrats are the usa sham especially that brainless spartacus.

wbr

roobaa01

I’ll make my prediction.

The FBI will nail Kavanaugh for perjury and tax evasion.

When they have him on those two counts, they’ll start with the rest of the allegations against him.

If he has an ounce of sense he’ll withdraw.

10 minutes ago, utalkin2me said:

I just still can't even believe this is a discussion. The way kav talked to and addressed senators, it seemed women in particular, at the hearing was so far out of line. He had no respect and was completely out of control. That was a situation where he is obviously supposed to be truthful, respectful and calm. Imagine how the guy will act behind closed doors as a judge with all the ability to abuse power. 

I just cannot even believe it is still a discussion. Forget the sexual allegations, this guy needs to go strictly based on his comportment at the hearing.

They keep saying it was a job interview; what person on earth would get the job after that performance. 

I would love to see a psychologists analysis of the two testimonies, anyone can see that she was speaking from the heart and he was trying his hardest to look like he had emotions, but it would be funny to hear a professional rip his charade apart.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Kieran00001 said:

I would love to see a psychologists analysis of the two testimonies, anyone can see that she was speaking from the heart and he was trying his hardest to look like he had emotions, but it would be funny to hear a professional rip his charade apart.

if you look at the body language analysis video somebody posted a day or two ago

you will learn that the lady was left with rather few positive words

whilst the guy was described as honestly pissed off by what he considered false allegations

what is right / wrong? haven't the foggiest, wait for FBI

29 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

I’ll make my prediction.

When they have him on those two counts, they’ll start with the rest of the allegations against him.

both fall short as already included in prior fbi bckground checks.

wbr

roobaa01

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, roobaa01 said:
39 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

I’ll make my prediction.

both fall short as already included in prior fbi bckground checks.

wouldnt be surprised if the fbi comes up with a dossier showing kavanaugh colluded with putin

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, melvinmelvin said:

if you look at the body language analysis video somebody posted a day or two ago, you will learn that the lady was left with rather few positive words

A woman recounting and reliving her sexual assault in front of a panel of men had rather few positive words?  Shocking!

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, melvinmelvin said:

if you look at the body language analysis video somebody posted a day or two ago

you will learn that the lady was left with rather few positive words

whilst the guy was described as honestly pissed off by what he considered false allegations

what is right / wrong? haven't the foggiest, wait for FBI

Please quote something that supports your claim that a body language expert did not have positive words to say regarding Fords testimony, I can't find anything other than Mandy Bombard claiming so, and she is certainly no expert, she is a Sandy Hook denying nutjob whose only credential in the field is a youtube blog.

This is from an actual body language expert who at the hearing.

“These emotional responses appear to me to be respondent behavior,” Dudley said. “Her emotions are elicited by the events she’s recounting. What I saw was consistent with someone who is terrified: rapid breathing and a shaky voice. These are behaviors that suggest that she’s having an emotional response to recounting an experience.”

https://news.northeastern.edu/2018/09/27/a-body-language-expert-breaks-down-kavanaughs-supreme-court-confirmation-hearing/

The only positive thing I can find being said about Brett's testimony is that they believe he really was angry, which says nothing about honesty, unlike the review of Fords testimony. 

So who you gonna believe, a self proclaimed 'expert' from youtube or a professor of behavioural analysis?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Kieran00001 said:

Please quote something that supports your claim that a body language expert did not have positive words to say regarding Fords testimony, I can't find anything other than Mandy Bombard claiming so, and she is certainly no expert, she is a Sandy Hook denying nutjob whose only credential in the field is a youtube blog.

The only positive thing I can find being said about Brett's testimony is that they believe he really was angry, which says nothing about honesty, unlike the review of Fords testimony. 

So who you gonna believe, a self proclaimed 'expert' from youtube or a professor of behavioural analysis?

lots of appraisal for honorable judge kavanaugh on fri. 29th during the vote hearing on tv live.

wbr

roobaa01

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, roobaa01 said:

lots of appraisal for honorable judge kavanaugh on fri. 29th during the vote hearing on tv live.

wbr

roobaa01

I am not talking about people he has asked to come in and say he is a good guy, I am talking about experts analysing his body language during his testimony, like the FBI will be doing right now.

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, Kieran00001 said:

I would like to see a forced polygraph. He said he will "do whatever the committe needs", or something to that effect. Just ask him to take a polygraph so as to use the results to help with their final decision. 

If he passes with flying colors that is super strong. If he fails or has a mediocre result it is something for them to consider. To me, cases like this are why the polygraph machines exist and were invented. Use the technology! 

Edited by utalkin2me

13 minutes ago, Kieran00001 said:

???????????????

but that's exactly what I am saying,

look at the videos - the lady get few positive comments

the man gets several

so - wait for FBI

Just now, utalkin2me said:

I would like to see a forced polygraph. He said he will "do whatever the committe needs", or something to that effect. Just ask him to take a polygraph so as to use the results to help with their final decision. 

If he passes with flying colors that is super strong. If he fails or has a mediocre result it is something for them to consider.

That's not going to happen. It would have to be voluntary and he won't volunteer for that. He also stated (in this case correctly) that such tests are not considered evidence worthy of being presented in court trials. Of course he is not in a court trial with this, more like a job interview process, but still, it won't happen. 

Just now, melvinmelvin said:

???????????????

but that's exactly what I am saying,

look at the videos - the lady get few positive comments

the man gets several

so - wait for FBI

What?  The video is from someone who has no credentials and just claims to be an expert, she is also a conspiracy theorist and a Sandy Hook denier.

The expert I posted is actually an expert, they are a professor in this field, and they say the opposite of what your YouTube blogger reckons.

• Like 1