Trump court pick tearfully denies woman's sexual assault allegation

webfact

6 hours ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Mark Judge is co-accused by other people bringing allegations forward.

The FBI will crack him like an egg.

Don’t disappear will you, because you and I are going to have such fun when the truth hits the fan.

Mark Judge has said he does not want to get involved. Obviously not ! It is alleged that he and Kavanaugh were "brothers", "partners in crime" to get young girls drunk, either with alcohol or some form of a drug so that a group of men could get their rocks off in their bodies with out them knowing; I believe that could be called RAPE.

So of course Mark Judge would rather "leave sleeping dogs lie". Admitting to their dirty little game would place Judge in a pretty awkward situation.

But "swamp folk" have a proven track record for turning on their compatriots to save their own ass. It will be interesting to see if Judge flips and accepts a deal from the authorities.

Kavanaugh is going to have a pretty nervous week. The liquor cabinet in his home will need replenishing.

6 hours ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Because in Trump’s America being an activist is akin to high treason.

Away with you and your failure to understand how democracy functions.

Taken down your buddy is one thing,I could almost live with that.I won't like it,but another crusader who cares for American  nationalism ,that would be fine for me.

JK is the far left's anti -christ. Hopefully the independent voter is watching this terrorism assault on America's judicial system.I'll be voting the midterms ,while your watching the results coming in from god knows what country your from

13 minutes ago, neeray said:

Mark Judge has said he does not want to get involved. Obviously not ! It is alleged that he and Kavanaugh were "brothers", "partners in crime" to get young girls drunk, either with alcohol or some form of a drug so that a group of men could get their rocks off in their bodies with out them knowing; I believe that could be called RAPE.

So of course Mark Judge would rather "leave sleeping dogs lie". Admitting to their dirty little game would place Judge in a pretty awkward situation.

But "swamp folk" have a proven track record for turning on their compatriots to save their own ass. It will be interesting to see if Judge flips and accepts a deal from the authorities.

Kavanaugh is going to have a pretty nervous week. The liquor cabinet in his home will need replenishing.

rape,liqueur,farts,yearbook,heated defense of himself and Spartacus moments. Now its a attack on the only witness in the room besides those two.

2 hours ago, melvinmelvin said:
3 hours ago, utalkin2me said:

Whatever it is, it is painfully obvious he is not fit for the job. He could not even speak at times during the questioning. He failed to answer questions, he asked senators the question he was being asked as answer.

In what sane society is this behavior anywhere near acceptable? 

Here is what I think about this week long process. Let's say the fbi finds nothing. Well, at least the republicans have time to mull over that performance kav gave at the hearing. Anyone in their right mind would have a chance to be persuaded after that. It had already happened once, and for good reason.

I gurantee you if he would have just been calm at the hearing and answered honestly, he would be a supreme court judge already. 

sane society? what a strange remark, we are talking the US here

what I find worrying is that the "legal matters" subsection of the US Senate just passed him like the snap of a finger, or two fingers rather. that should be of real concern to Americans.

Of whom I am one and regrettably I have to concur with your remark: all the allegedly wronged women aside, and Kav's allegedly impressive job history aside, and his allegedly "sloppy" drinking problems aside, he has put himself out of any ordinary job prospect - let alone the highest seat in the laws of the land - within the first 30 seconds of his opening his mouth at the hearing.

Who in their right mind would hire this guy? maybe a touring carnival in need of a barker or a nightclub in the meat market district looking for a bouncer; but more to the point, unsurprisingly I might add, the darling SCOTUS candidate from Trump and the Senate Majority.  Lindsey Graham is also not far behind. They both give a bad name to all the amoral self-entitled privileged white boys on the planet (the GOP especially included.)

In the meantime, a real sad, no let me cross that, a dark day for the current state of the United States. Too bad "revolution' is not a term that is featured in its C.V. and the people don't seem to be able to stand up and save themselves from the country's festering wound called Congress. Let's hope for some hope comes November.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, riclag said:

rape,liqueur,farts,yearbook,heated defense of himself and Spartacus moments. Now its a attack on the only witness in the room besides those two.

It's not just about the alleged sexual attack at that one party. It's about to M O of this pair on multiple occasions.

• Like 2

It all fell apart when Bubba K just sat there dumb as a box of rocks when they offered to 'clear his name' with an FBI case. 

Maybe his supporters were all simultaneously at the fridge grabbing a fresh beer during that bit. 

It goes way deeper than some frat hi jinx. 1400 plus pages of redacted paperwork says so. 

Hope he enjoys his cellblock moonshine with Manafort. 

????????

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, wayned said:

Why?

I happen to like a human being in the SC,a drinker a smoker a pot smoker or non. A person who bleeds for the constitution not for some radical who wants to change  it.

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, neeray said:

It's not just about the alleged sexual attack at that one party. It's about to M O of this pair on multiple occasions.

Like I  said before, the Left will stop at nothing! They show no quarter! Perhaps if the sick left didn't shout obscenities and show their cards of, in your face, do what ever it takes to  take him down, starting 2 years ago tactics, they might have some independent's support in whether MJ was fibbing . But nope,  same same 

Edited by riclag

26 minutes ago, riclag said:

I happen to like a human being in the SC,a drinker a smoker a pot smoker or non. A person who bleeds for the constitution not for some radical who wants to change  it.

But you don't want to know the truth and you are pleased with his conduct during the hearing.  He never answered a question from the Dems.  All he did was go round and round about how great he was, the Trump mode, and when asked a direct question that only required a smile yes or no Senator, he quoted over and over again that he would do whatever the committee wanted him to do.  He was there at the request of the committee so I would assume that the committee wanted him to answer the questions truthfully and respectfully.  In the middle of his hearing Graham blew up and all further questions by the gOP were asked, actually no questions, just praise, by the Senators.  That was because they thought that the outside consul was asking questions that were designed to get to the truth and he was obviously uncomfortable with them although he showed more respect to her than Dem Senators

I really am beginning to think that the length of Senators and congressman's terms should be limited as having an 85 year old fart overseeing a modern day sexual abuse hearing is ridiculous

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, wayned said:

But you don't want to know the truth and you are pleased with his conduct during the hearing.  He never answered a question from the Dems.  All he did was go round and round about how great he was, the Trump mode, and when asked a direct question that only required a smile yes or no Senator, he quoted over and over again that he would do whatever the committee wanted him to do.  He was there at the request of the committee so I would assume that the committee wanted him to answer the questions truthfully and respectfully.  In the middle of his hearing Graham blew up and all further questions by the gOP were asked, actually no questions, just praise, by the Senators.  That was because they thought that the outside consul was asking questions that were designed to get to the truth and he was obviously uncomfortable with them although he showed more respect to her than Dem Senators

I really am beginning to think that the length of Senators and congressman's terms should be limited as having an 85 year old fart overseeing a modern day sexual abuse hearing is ridiculous

The truth is  6 background checks into drinking, character  and what ever,all of this never became a factor. The only other check that  never came up was this sexual accusation crap. There is no corroboration.The only eye witness says it never happen  !The left should just continue with their on going plan to impeach Justice Thomas and continue with their scheme that's in the making for the third pick of  PT to the  SC . 

1 hour ago, Small Joke said:

It all fell apart when Bubba K just sat there dumb as a box of rocks when they offered to 'clear his name' with an FBI case. 

Maybe his supporters were all simultaneously at the fridge grabbing a fresh beer during that bit. 

It goes way deeper than some frat hi jinx. 1400 plus pages of redacted paperwork says so. 

Hope he enjoys his cellblock moonshine with Manafort. 

????????

This isn't a trial 

Edited by riclag

SO, exactly how is the FBI going to clear his name? When this thing is done, it will change no opinions. You libs who never supported him will not admit they found nothing, The Dems will cry they didnt look hard enough, not enough time, so on and so on. He has no power to call for an FBI investigation. If these women had legitimate accusations there would be a police report already and his nomination would already be finished. There are NONE!

Edited by iroc4life

On 9/28/2018 at 8:25 AM, utalkin2me said:

Things get painfully obvious when you watch Kav at the hearing. He even goes as far as to say at the end of his opening, "what goes around comes around". lol. This is the wording he uses when trying to convince people of his innocence? He is basically saying, if you take him at his word, that he will attempt to orchestrate unfounded character assasinations on democrats in the future lol. That is his opening statement. Brilliant. 

I not appointed, Trump could always replace Sessions with Kavanaugh! 

3 minutes ago, riclag said:

The truth is  6 background checks into drinking, character  and what ever,all of this never became a factor. The only other check that  never came up was this sexual accusation crap. There is no corroboration.The only eye witness says it never happen  !The left should just continue with their on going plan to impeach Justice Thomas and continue with their scheme that's in the making for the third pick of  PT to the  SC . 

Everybody keeps saying that he has already had 6 background checks and has passed them all.  Let's discuss how background checks are done.  The first one most likely went back until his 18th birthday and did not go into high school  and earlier activities., but it could have.  My first background check was dine when I was a sophomore in college because I was also working at Goddard Space Flight Center.  They had no choice to go back beyond my 18th birthday because I was only 19.  Other than a possible criminal records check, they contacted my high school principal and ask about my high school day and if I had any discipline problems.  i know this because the Principal was the father of my roommate and there were only 7 students in my graduating class. I actually livid in the same town where Mark Judge is, Bethany Beach Delaware , where the off season population was 172 people.

Follow on back ground checks, and I have had many, only go back to the place in time where the last one was completed, they do not go back to the beginning. So the only check that could have covered his high school and college days was the first one and if nothing "suspicious" was turned up, they would not dig deeper that basic questioning about him.  Stating that he has had 6 background checks and they have found nothing is just a smoke screen. 

Now that the supplemental check has been authorized by the President, if Kavanaugh really wanted to clear his name he would ask the President that he opens a full on investigation and not limit she scope and he should tell him that if he didn't do that he was going to pull his nomination.  I think that he is really afraid of what the heavy drinking, barfing and possible blackout periods will actually reveal.  Remember, if he did "blackout" he would have no memory of the blackout and would only remember what happened if somebody told him what he had done after he got sober.

22 minutes ago, wayned said:

Everybody keeps saying that he has already had 6 background checks and has passed them all.  Let's discuss how background checks are done.  The first one most likely went back until his 18th birthday and did not go into high school  and earlier activities., but it could have.  My first background check was dine when I was a sophomore in college because I was also working at Goddard Space Flight Center.  They had no choice to go back beyond my 18th birthday because I was only 19.  Other than a possible criminal records check, they contacted my high school principal and ask about my high school day and if I had any discipline problems.  i know this because the Principal was the father of my roommate and there were only 7 students in my graduating class. I actually livid in the same town where Mark Judge is, Bethany Beach Delaware , where the off season population was 172 people.

Follow on back ground checks, and I have had many, only go back to the place in time where the last one was completed, they do not go back to the beginning. So the only check that could have covered his high school and college days was the first one and if nothing "suspicious" was turned up, they would not dig deeper that basic questioning about him.  Stating that he has had 6 background checks and they have found nothing is just a smoke screen. 

Now that the supplemental check has been authorized by the President, if Kavanaugh really wanted to clear his name he would ask the President that he opens a full on investigation and not limit she scope and he should tell him that if he didn't do that he was going to pull his nomination.  I think that he is really afraid of what the heavy drinking, barfing and possible blackout periods will actually reveal.  Remember, if he did "blackout" he would have no memory of the blackout and would only remember what happened if somebody told him what he had done after he got sober.

6 background checks came up with no character problems no drinking problems.In fact the checks didn't show he was a serial rapist or involved in trains . The check was closed by the FBI. Many people  believe there is no evidence to support the  accusation. This is a scheme  by the so obvious far left 

Edited by riclag
  • Like 1

16 minutes ago, riclag said:

6 background checks came up with no character problems no drinking problems.In fact the checks didn't show he was a serial rapist or involved in trains . The check was closed by the FBI. Many people  believe there is no evidence to support the  accusation. This is a scheme  by the so obvious far left 

It obvious that you don't want to understand what a background check entails, it is not a criminals investigation and any person approached by the FBI does not have to answer any questions and but there is a criminal penalty for lying.  It's much easier to say "no comment" or "I have no memory of the situation" than answer anything negative especially if you do you open yourself to being a witness in a criminal investigation if civil or legal charges are filed at a later date.

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, riclag said:

It's pretty hard to navigate when you don't know what you are looking for. Now, presuming that the FBI is not stifled in their scope, they know exactly what they are looking for. The questions and witnesses will be quite different.

But I repeat, "presuming that the FBI is not stifled" !

37 minutes ago, wayned said:

It obvious that you don't want to understand what a background check entails, it is not a criminals investigation and any person approached by the FBI does not have to answer any questions and but there is a criminal penalty for lying.  It's much easier to say "no comment" or "I have no memory of the situation" than answer anything negative especially if you do you open yourself to being a witness in a criminal investigation if civil or legal charges are filed at a later date.

They contact friends, family,school mates,teachers,police records.They are looking for character flaws,drug and alcohol problems. I'm sure if he was a gang rape participate or  repeatedly drugged women without them knowing. It would be out a long time ago!

https://www.americanprogress.org/issues/general/news/2013/01/29/50996/federal-judicial-nominations-9-steps-from-vacancy-to-confirmation/

He's gonna be confirmed

Edited by riclag

3 minutes ago, riclag said:

They contact friends, family,school mates,teachers,police records.They are looking for character flaws,drug and alcohol problems. I'm sure if he was a gang rape participate or  repeatedly drugged women without them knowing. It would be out.

https://www.americanprogress.org/issues/general/news/2013/01/29/50996/federal-judicial-nominations-9-steps-from-vacancy-to-confirmation/

He's gonna be confirmed

I'd like to agree, but there are sure to be some GOP senators that kowtow to the anti movement, so confirmation is not a given, IMO.

1 hour ago, Curt1591 said:

I not appointed, Trump could always replace Sessions with Kavanaugh! 

Can not do.

Graham has his eye on A G job.

Graham, with his outburst, scored big points with Trump and proved his loyalty, whereas Kavanaugh has proven to be an embarrassment. Trump, after stating what a great man Kavanaugh is and what a shame it is that the DEMs destroyed him, will throw him under the bus.

Kavanaugh is toast. His "piss can" days have caught up to him.

39 minutes ago, riclag said:

They contact friends, family,school mates,teachers,police records.They are looking for character flaws,drug and alcohol problems. I'm sure if he was a gang rape participate or  repeatedly drugged women without them knowing. It would be out a long time ago!

He's gonna be confirmed

I never said that he wasn't going to be confirmed, he most likely will be!!!  What I asked is SHOULD he be confirmed with all of the unknowns that exist.  Maybe for local "dogcatcher" but a lifetime appointment to the Supreme court?

In the quote that I replied to you made a reference to a document and you said " They contact friends, family, school mates,teachers, police records.  They are looking for character flaws, drug and alcohol problems. ".  Go back and read the document that you referred to, unless I opened a redacted copy it doesn't say what you said,  In addition to many other things it says " interviews of the candidate’s colleagues, opposing counsel, supervisors, acquaintances and members of the local legal community, including sitting judges, to discuss the candidate’s background and qualifications"

Jeff Flake, Lisa Murkowski, and Susan Collins should contact McConnell today and tell him that, in their opinion. if the investigation turns out to be a "sham" controlled by the white house they will definitely vote NO when roll is called and will campaign their colleagues to do the same.

Edited by wayned

35 minutes ago, wayned said:

I never said that he wasn't going to be confirmed, he most likely will be!!!  What I asked is SHOULD he be confirmed with all of the unknowns that exist.  Maybe for local "dogcatcher" but a lifetime appointment to the Supreme court?

I don't think he should be confirmed, regardless of the outcome of the report. I think he is so tainted by the process that every decision he makes will be disputed by the me too etc movement for political reasons.

The danger is that every candidate put up by Trump will also be destroyed by baseless accusations, and the entire selection process will become impossible, as each side resorts to such tactics to prevent anyone they don't like becoming confirmed.

I expect to see repeat performances for every Trump nomination for everything. After all, it worked this time, didn't it?

2 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

I don't think he should be confirmed, regardless of the outcome of the report. I think he is so tainted by the process that every decision he makes will be disputed by the me too etc movement for political reasons.

The danger is that every candidate put up by Trump will also be destroyed by baseless accusations, and the entire selection process will become impossible, as each side resorts to such tactics to prevent anyone they don't like becoming confirmed.

I expect to see repeat performances for every Trump nomination for everything. After all, it worked this time, didn't it?

I agree that it could happen, but Gorsuch was confirmed without any baseless accusations by the Dems and some, I think3, even voted for him.  Kavanaugh's nomination should be withdrawn by either himself and Trump has the time to try again even if the Dems win the Senate, but he's using it as a political tool to fuel the GOP for the midterms without any concern for anybody but himself!

• Like 1

12 hours ago, KhunFred said:

Kav is white trash, just like the President who nominated him. Sociopaths tend to choose their own kind.

"White trash" is stretching it a bit. But this process, thanks to Dr Ford, sure did reveal his true character make up. Not exactly what I always thought of as judge material. But then I never much thought about the make up of a judge before, thanks to my rather mundane life style and staying out of trouble.