Belgian Johnny?

crudy21

About 10 years ago when i first dicovered Pattaya i remember a bloke with a motorbike with a dentists chair in his sidecar. He could often be seen dancing his way around the bars of Soi 8.

I was told he was called Belgian Johnny and was a ex Belgian police officer. This may be total bullshot and he may not even be Belgian or infact called Johnny.

I think the last time i saw him was about 7 years ago, dancing away like a man deranged, can anyone elaborate on this character or was i fed a tall story?

as far as I know he died a couple of years My wife told me he was around 20 years ago and i must agre as I remember him well a bit of a nuisance but harmless

Poor old Johnny, as you say harmless guy unless he banged into you and spilled your drink with his erratic dancing!

Im sure he had a set of optics on his motobike/sidecar as well.

R.I.P. Johnny, one of Pattaya's true characters.

as far as I know he died a couple of years My wife told me he was around 20 years ago and i must agre as I remember him well a bit of a nuisance but harmless

Poor old Johnny, as you say harmless guy unless he banged into you and spilled your drink with his erratic dancing!

Do you mean 'papa John'?

Belgian, arround 66 years old, bold and allways drunk?

If so, he's still arround.

Do you mean 'papa John'?

Belgian, arround 66 years old, bold and allways drunk?

If so, he's still arround.

Could be, does he dance a lot? He wasn't bald last time i saw him, would have thought around that age.

I take my R.I.P back if its is. Are there many John's in Belgium?

Definitely Papa John.

Haven't seen him around for a while, but then again, nowadays I only hit the Pattaya nightlife once a month :o

He actually worked as an accountant for a shipping company in the Antwerp harbor.

Met him once in Antwerp, dead sober, suit and tie and all!

Always has been one of these guys to throw a switch in their brains when getting of the plane in Bkk.

Many were the days when he sported bandages on his head, result of being on the receiving end of an empty beer bottle, after entering a Thai snooker hall and disrupting the peaceful pool games being played by the local Thai motocy guys!