Trump likely to win whether or not Kavanaugh is confirmed

webfact

19 minutes ago, EVENKEEL said:

Man, now I want a MAGA hat. No, you're not to old, do it and report back.

Naw, I'll wear my Millwall hat instead. Folks dont get upset over that....

• Like 1

Just now, riclag said:

I'm a impressionable reasonable person !   Accusations of rape must be proven.They aren't.Why!  7 investigations and no corroboration.pair that with  the extremes and intolerance that the left and dem's have brought to this particular situation.Reasonable people get angry,they respond by voting not by mob antifa tactics that spill over into restaurants ,airports and congressional halls!

You had no issues with unfounded accusations ("lock her up"), or most of the other unsupported nonsense Trump spews on a regular basis. Now it's a big thing. You had no issues with them many investigation into the Benghazi thing (which went nowhere). But now having another investigation is a big issue. You can try and pass yourself as "reasonable", but your posts read "partisan".

As for intolerance - not much of that in either your posts, view of extreme elements from the side you support, or Trump's own words. It's only an issue when the other side (supposedly) does it.

Reasonable people do not ignore Kavanaugh's conduct during the hearing made him a dubious candidate. And before obvious nonsense, as a candidate for the SC, he is supposed to be held to higher standards on a range of issues.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

10 minutes ago, TPI said:

I'm sorry? Why does defending yourself makes you ineligible for a job? If I was to make an allegation against you and you vigorously defended yourself would that make you somehow ineligible for a position of importance?? Logic fail!

Did you listen / read the guy's partisan rants and evasive answers? IMO just his angry rants disqualifies him for a place on the Supreme Court. Trump Admin is dragging the USA to the lowest common denominator - MAGA - LOL!

• Like 1
  • Sad 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, riclag said:

I can honestly say much of what you suggest has a place for discussion.As a  Independent party voter who always voted Dem in my life,I detested mud slinging and political attacks.I have been slighted in the past by promises of the politicians . I voted for change,a non politician .I have been under the impression all my life lawyers have a license to steal and  most politicians are low life,just google "why politicians are despised" ! 

Pardon me, but you just described your role model.

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

17 minutes ago, atyclb said:

you're thinking is so deluded, as a lifelong registered us democrat let me tell you not only do i believe he is a gang rapist but i think he was also visiting koh tao island at times when all the rapes occurred and the fbi investigation should be extended indefinitely and they need come to the island to investigate. 

he should be thrown into water, if he sinks he is innocent, if he survives, guilty then burn him at the stake.

Sounds familiar ! What would your protest sign say!

• Like 1

6 hours ago, FritsSikkink said:

The "decent American's" who support a racist, woman molester, bullying, tax criminal?

I really don't think Trump is a racist, just insensitive and uninformed. I can't say I disagree with

the rest of your statement. 

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, riclag said:
32 minutes ago, atyclb said:

you're thinking is so deluded, as a lifelong registered us democrat let me tell you not only do i believe he is a gang rapist but i think he was also visiting koh tao island at times when all the rapes occurred and the fbi investigation should be extended indefinitely and they need come to the island to investigate. 

he should be thrown into water, if he sinks he is innocent, if he survives, guilty then burn him at the stake.

Sounds familiar ! What would your protest sign say!

politicians-minimum-wage-56a752363df78cf772948e38.jpg.87a4bbd059d44f6b468334ece9f53e3b.jpg

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, Srinivas said:

Dem Senator Files RESTRAINING ORDER Against McConnell To Stop Kavanaugh Vote

By any means necessary in action. 

Bonus: presiding judge is the same as in Manafort case.

interesting.  any tv legal scholars care to weigh in on this??

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, riclag said:

I'm a impressionable reasonable person !   Accusations of rape must be proven.They aren't.Why!  7 investigations and no corroboration.pair that with  the extremes and intolerance that the left and dem's have brought to this particular situation.Reasonable people get angry,they respond by voting not by mob antifa tactics that spill over into restaurants ,airports and congressional halls!

So you mean your "Lock her up" rants regarding HRC after X number of FBI investigations have cleared her is just pure hypocricy?

Well, finally we agree on something!

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

25 minutes ago, atyclb said:

as a lifelong registered democrat i can say the well researched-documented book and movie "clinton cash" . (google it its on youtube) is quite compelling. it is based on verified fact and not uncorroborated allegations.  a nyc dem lawyer i know even calls clinton foundation a criminal organization. 

Maybe you should contact the FBI with this information since they weren't able to find anything. 

I'm sure they will be very interested! 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Becker said:
38 minutes ago, atyclb said:

as a lifelong registered democrat i can say the well researched-documented book and movie "clinton cash" . (google it its on youtube) is quite compelling. it is based on verified fact and not uncorroborated allegations.  a nyc dem lawyer i know even calls clinton foundation a criminal organization. 

Maybe you should contact the FBI with this information since they weren't able to find anything. 

I'm sure they will be very interested! 

i'm not familiar with the ivestigation you refer to perhaps was it another one led by mr comey??

i thought the clinton foundation would require 7 fbi investigations for clearance ??

Edited by atyclb
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, atyclb said:

i'm not familiar with the ivestigation you refer to perhaps was it another one led by mr comey??

i thought the clinton foundation would require 7 fbi investigations for clearance ??

Huh? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Becker said:
12 minutes ago, atyclb said:

Huh? 

nuf said

• Like 1