Thai factory worker falls for Romance Scam -  but she didn't tell her husband

webfact

24 minutes ago, KMartinHandyman said:

Now I’m really confused ????‍♂️

Meaning Thai girls are notorious for getting a someone acting like they are the one and only  in order to get money benefits, when they actually have a boyfriend or husband who don't care as long as the money is coming in.. 

• Like 1

Meaning Thai girls are notorious for getting a someone acting like they are the one and only  in order to get money benefits, when they actually have a boyfriend or husband who don't care as long as the money is coming in.. 

So you didn’t understand in reading the article that the woman was giving her husbands money to a scammer?
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, bluesofa said:

The old saying springs to mind: A fool and her husband's money are soon parted.

All too common.

The financial pastures are always greener over the next hill - in theory.

In all honesty, is there going to be anyone that has an ounce of sympathy for this woman?

If my wife I would not pursue the 100000 baht, I`d just throw her out. In fact if it cost the husband 100000 baht to discover the true character of his wife, then he`s got off cheap.

• Like 2

So the scammers have started with live video streams now , really ?  So he is maybe in disguise but the scammer doesnt care if he's recognized or not , he is safe in Africa somewhere. 

So to summarize , put on the pilot uniform , get the suitcase ready full of fake dollar bills and start the live stream ! And get ready to earn a fortune. 

Maybe 100 women scammed and 100k from each of them .

Edited by balo

• 4 months later...