What motorbike insurance do you have?

scubascuba3

What motorbike insurance do you have?  

57 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

First Class. Mine I think 5 million second and third party

Its unlikely if you hit a mercedes it will be your fault unless you are a crap rider. The most important thing in 1st class is bail bond. The medical cover isn't enough in a serious accident. Hopefully you have decent health insurance but i doubt it

they also said they can get it in to my name with no work permit and get new number plate for my province cost 3500 bht...I politely declined that offer for now

Recently I've noticed used bikes with red plates. I suspected they could be stolen and then get new plates as you describe

34 minutes ago, scubascuba3 said:

Recently I've noticed used bikes with red plates. I suspected they could be stolen and then get new plates as you describe

I very much doubt it ,this is the inspection centre just offering a service , basically to save you having to visit dlt yourself ,some provinces do not like putting bikes in ferang name if you haven’t got work permit.

Never once did you ask me a question ...

Like who do I use for an insurance company, what premiums do I pay, what is the coverage, what are the limits.

Just assumption piled on assumption.

What coverage do you have ? For which bikes ?

Or does the topic asking about a 60K bike answer this ?

Archived