MotoGP racer slams Thai motorcyclists for riding on Bangkok pavement

snoop1130

That is why I now carry a sturdy walking stick, to ward off Motorcyclists, riding towards me , I do not need the stick, but then pokling a motorcyclist who threatens me is a way of making them realise their error normally after they end up explaining to a Police officer why they crashed in the first place. 

• Sad 2

14 hours ago, rkidlad said:

Looks like there’ll be a crackdown on people riding their motorcycles on the pavement...............for about a week. 

That will only happen, after a Chinese tourist was overrun, preferably by a Burmese worker, and it will cause a busy week for the Ministry of Apologies, BJ's PR agency, and the TAT department of Chinese Affairs.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

21 hours ago, bipper said:

How do they fix all the problems engrained in the past? This is just one in literally hundreds of crazy things happening as normal on the roads every day. It's a mammoth job. The law of the jungle exists.

Oh, it's that law, I thought there was none at all.

Do you know if the law of the jungle is available in English?

Edited by metisdead
Please do not modify someone else's post in your quoted reply, either with font or color changes or wording.

15 hours ago, scubascuba3 said:

I see police riding on the Beach Road pavement throughout the day in Pattaya

Hua Hin, I've seen them riding on pavements, the wrong way on roads, doing U-turns when they shouldn't, not wearing a helmet, and jumping red lights. Literally in 8 years I have seen all that performed by the old bill 

6 minutes ago, hobobo said:
15 hours ago, tso310 said:

Lets be realistic. The pavement is probably a smoother ride than the road and faster.

And <deleted> the pedestrians!

They definitely will be, once they're hit by a motorbike.

Does that mean pedestrians will now need third party insurance, in order to navigate between the motorbikes?

4 minutes ago, bluesofa said:

They definitely will be, once they're hit by a motorbike.

Does that mean pedestrians will now need third party insurance, in order to navigate between the motorbikes?

As well as compulsory funeral/cremation insurance :clap2:

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, mok199 said:

you forgot the ''loud exhaust'' to attract attention, those little boys thrive on it

It's what makes life worth living and their way of getting some attention. It's either that or dress up like a girl. 

16 hours ago, snoop1130 said:

“No thought given here, look at that. Traffic jam, no problem. They ... up onto the sidewalk and just go,” the British racer said in the post.

16 hours ago, Darcula said:

He should've used the pavment for a podium finish.

Indeed. A lot of these professional motorcycle racers don't even have a motorcycle license for the road.  This numpty probably also. Gone are the days when a m/c racer was involved in every form of sport that motorcycles had to offer including street bikes and riding on the road. Motorcycles were their life.

There are exceptions, obviously, McGuiness currently, Fogerty, Witham, etc, even Rossi.

But the vast majority race motorcycles for a living, as a money earner, and have very little interest in it as a lifestyle outside of their discipline

This guy does'nt have a clue about traffic, nor road safety as he only races in one direction on a race track.

Numpty.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, fullcave said:

It's what makes life worth living and their way of getting some attention. It's either that or dress up like a girl. 

Yes it truly is pityful,when your biggest thrill in your life is, green hair and a 110 wave with a loud muffler.TEACH YOUR CHILDREN WELL

Edited by mok199

16 hours ago, rkidlad said:

Looks like there’ll be a crackdown on people riding their motorcycles on the pavement...............for about a week.

Maybe unless someone ploughs into a Chinese tourist group peacefully looking the wrong way whilst blocking the payment.

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, toenail said:

One of the requirements for a Thai to ride his/ her motorbike in the country is to have an arrogant attitude that they do not have to follow common sense rules and laugh when being shamed by pedestrians ????????‍♀️.

Bulletproof. 

FB_IMG_1536383956435.jpg

• Like 1

Redding is a tourist. Who cares what this a-hole has to say?  Try living here with this BS happening all the time.  Go home, jerk. And take your 16th place participation certificate with you.

Edited by falangjim
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1