Man charged with raping own daughter for five years

snoop1130

Man charged with raping own daughter for five years

By Narakorn Vejkama 
The Nation

8f5fabf99c2e06405c8921771fa83788.jpeg

Police have pressed five charges against a man who allegedly raped his own daughter for five years.

The 39-year-old suspect (name withheld to protect the identity of the alleged victim) is now being detained at the Sakon Nakhon Prison pending an investigation into his recent violent raid of his younger sister’s house, where his 17-year-old daughter was taking shelter. 

The girl had sought refuge with her aunt, reportedly because she could not bear the abuse any longer. 

“He was first arrested for invading the house of his sister and causing damage to property there. Now, we have pressed additional charges related to alleged sexual crimes too,” Kud Barg Police Station superintendent Pol Colonel Suchai Chaoprom said yesterday. 

He said the suspect denied the sexual-crime charges. 

A physical examination allegedly found signs of sexual violations. The latest attack allegedly took place on September 20 in Sakon Nakhon’s Kud Barg district.

According to the victim, her mother was aware of the sexual violations but had not offered any help. 

Suchai said police would soon summon the girl’s mother for questioning. 

“We will determine if the mother has been complicit,” he said. 

An ongoing investigation revealed that the girl had been raised by her maternal grandmother till the age of 12. After the grandmother passed away, her parents took her in. But instead of having a happy reunion with her parents, the girl allegedly became a sexual victim at the hands of her own father. 

A sister-in-law of the suspect said she had noticed the father touch his eldest daughter inappropriately.

“He also often used violence against his family members,” she said. 

The alleged victim has two younger sisters, aged 14 and three years old. The parents work as farmers and also as construction workers. None of the couple’s children have attended schools. 

Source: http://www.nationmultimedia.com/detail/breakingnews/30356201

thenation_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright The Nation 2018-10-10

He should rot in prison the lowlife. An <deleted> kid and one of his own the scumbag.
The mother needs to be dealt with too.
How does a 17 year old girl recover emotionally from that. Some men shouldn't be born with a set. I wish this girl a happy future but she will need to forgive the prick and heal inside herself emotionally and mentally. Probably take her 20 years.

Sent from my SM-A700FD using Tapatalk

4 hours ago, 1337markus said:

Convenient the media left out what race this animal is. Had they been farang or Burmese it would have been in the headline.

It is pretty obvious from the article that this depraved couple are Thais, the same race as Burmese.

Again and again, another girl with psychiatric problems the rest of her poor life, and NO understand why, in another Topic of the day says; UE ambassadors encourage Thailand to end executions.

I am changing the idea about the Death sentence.

Thai version of "Hillbillies", "According to the victim, her mother was aware of the sexual violations but had not offered any help." Yes the mother needs to be charged too,

It does not give you much hope in humanity,when people do things like this.hopefully

the younger girls will have been saved from abuse.

regards Worgeordie

2 hours ago, Nice Boyd said:

Disgrace and the mother eager to offer her up, what kinda animal 

Sorry.

Did'nt read anywhere in the article  about the "mother eager to offer her up" bit.

Can you find/link this info please or is it just a part of your sick imagination?

16 hours ago, snoop1130 said:

“He also often used violence against his family members,”

Or perhaps more of a case like this....

16 hours ago, snoop1130 said:

According to the victim, her mother was aware of the sexual violations but had not offered any help. 

lock her up too, she is as guilty as he was. And to send a very important message to mothers who stay silent on sick behavior like this.

Sadly this will not be an isolated incident.  The rapes went on for five years and no doubt most of the family and probably neighbours would have known about it for all that time.  By knowing but saying nothing, shows just how easy it is for these scumbags to get away with it.   

4 hours ago, edwardflory said:

Singapore has a solution, if found guility, of certain violations of law.

In this case, if found guilty, I think the Singapore "solution" should be applied WEEKLY for 5 or more years.

U mean the rottan? I am against coporal punishment generally but this case i am all for it. Give this father the max 24 rottan and i am pretty sure he wont do it to anyone else. As well 40 years jail sentence

4 hours ago, blackhorse said:

Now I know why many thais end up with wing nut ears
I've heard this goes on a lot out in the sticks and even brothers pimping out their sisters. I dont know if there is any truth in it though

Why say it if you "... don't know if there is any truth in it"?

A really bad look at the grimy underside of low-income Thai family life.

Parents low income laborers. Child sent off to grandmother to live. Granny dies, kid returns home and Dad starts raping her. Violent toward other family members. Mother may well have done nothing to stop it. Ohh...and none of the three kids attending school.   A sure recipe for bright futures ahead...

Former Thai gf knew a man back in her village 20 clicks from Sa Kaeo who got his daughter pregnant. Villagers turned their backs on him until he started treating her like a wife. After a year or so they were welcomed back into the village "family."

Animals.

Imagine this couple...both with an IQ of about 70, construction workers, father a drunk, usually on yaba or ice, mother has no "protector" and nowhere to go even if she knew where to go! Look at the room! I feel for the mother and children, now they might have some peace, hopefully father will spend some time in the slammer?

Archived