500+ Foreigners Arrested In New Nationwide Raids

webfact

22 hours ago, Michael Stribling said:

Hey you were so keen on this evidence and such I assumed you were in such a crowd. Glad you cleared it up.

Had I done likewise .

If there was a poster in this thread whom I presumed was Black .

Had I said something like "All YOU people are overstaying drug dealers" , as you did (in reverse). you would have called me a racist , would you have not ?

46 minutes ago, sanemax said:

Had I done likewise .

If there was a poster in this thread whom I presumed was Black .

Had I said something like "All YOU people are overstaying drug dealers" , as you did (in reverse). you would have called me a racist , would you have not ?

Quite possibly.

I’m glad that you aren’t and now I can count on you to help me censor racism whenever the ugliness raises it voice. We can NEVER accept it don’t you agree?

Speak up for those who cannot speak for themselves, for the rights of all who are destitute. (‭Proverbs‬ ‭31‬:‭8‬ NIV)

• Sad 1

9 minutes ago, Michael Stribling said:

Quite possibly.

I’m glad that you aren’t and now I can count on you to help me censor racism whenever the ugliness raises it voice. We can NEVER accept it don’t you agree?

Speak up for those who cannot speak for themselves, for the rights of all who are destitute. (‭Proverbs‬ ‭31‬:‭8‬ NIV)

Although I am not a racist , you do seem to be defending criminals , for the sole purpose of their colour .

Although I do disagree with racism , I also disagree with drug dealers , thiefs , overstayers and the like , and I wont offer my support to those people , just because they are African .

• Like 1

Quite possibly.

Or, are you a practicing Christian?

Exodus 23:3
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Michael Stribling said:

Quite possibly.

It depends on what definition of racism is being used. The current widely held view in Europe and the USA is a marxist lenninist view that suggests white people can never be victims of racism which is patently untrue. Regarding Proverbs. I am not interested in god botherers or their views.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Years ago I stayed at the Dynasty and Nana Hotels, only problem I had in the

area was I stayed at another hotel in the area once, near the Grace hotel and

the night clerk was murdered by 2 Farangs who were on over stay and out

of money, one of them was dark skinned, and all they got were a couple hundred

baht. I was glad that they got caught and charged with murder. Back then not

as many Africans were in that area.

Geezer

• Like 1

In the USA, a study was done on traffic-stops for speeding, to check for racial-profiling.  A radar was setup up with a camera in the target area and monitored.  It was found by analysis that the racial-group being disproportionately stopped more often, were also speeding more in the target-area.  The police were not "racial profiling" as reported.  Stop-light cameras have shown similar results.

In the case of "police shootings" in the USA, "target ethnicities" are found to be shot far less, when their percentage of criminal-activity is considered, rather than their percentage of the total population.  This analysis holds when "racial percentage of criminal-activity" is based on the ethnicity of the perpetrator as reported by victims (who want their assailant busted) - not arrest-numbers (which could be affected by racial-profiling).  The so-called "victim" groups appear to be given preferential-treatment - with police more reluctant to shoot them - not the reverse.

When high-crime neighborhoods are targeted, more people of the ethnnicities who compose the populations of those high-crime neighborhoods will obviously be targeted.  The police are not the cause of the high-crime in those neighborhoods - the behavior of the people living there is the cause.  Police-activity to suppress crime makes those neighborhoods safer for the law-abiding people who live there, which gives them the opportunity to advance their lives.  This includes "continuing to live" in places where murder-rates (some US-neighborhoods) are as bad as the most dangerous nations on Earth.  When police-activity is reduced in these areas, often due to public-pressure under the "racism" banner, crime increases and more innocent people are victimized/killed - so it is the law-abiding who suffer most.

RACIST
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

On 10/12/2018 at 1:22 PM, GeorgeCross said:

so nana area? were hundreds of old white guys rounded up to have their passports checked or just those fitting the 'profile' in the picture?

What a stupid post. Old white guys are left alone. Young white guys are asked to piss in a cup, and asked where their money is coming from.