Ageing brains and lost memories

rooster59

Ageing brains and lost memories

By KANJANA LAO 
NATION GRAPHICS

90da8daa0fb8db23f4787f8b3ee7aa30.png

NATION GRAPHICS/KANJANA LAO

As we age, all our bodily systems gradually decline – including the brain – and this increases the risk of getting dementia.

As we age, all our bodily systems gradually decline – including the brain – and this increases the risk of getting dementia. Many older people are forgetful, but dementia goes beyond simple forgetfulness. Brain changes from dementia affects the patients’ thought processes, ability to organise information and capacity for memory. Alzheimer’s disease is the most common type of dementia.

93af164628870948d8cff1505592e7a7.jpeg

Source: http://www.nationmultimedia.com/detail/national/30356342

thenation_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright The Nation 2018-10-13

Dementia is a horrible condition that I wouldn’t wish on anyone ... I’m hoping my demise will be by way of a Mexican suicide, falling asleep on an armchair wearing a sombrero, and just not waking up.

Edited by AlexRich

45 minutes ago, AlexRich said:

Dementia is a horrible condition that I wouldn’t wish on anyone ... I’m hoping my demise will be by way of a Mexican suicide, falling asleep on an armchair wearing a sombrero, and just not waking up.

I'm hoping for something similar but with a young Thai lady in place of the armchair. 

Drove into town yesterday to get some photos printed. Carefully transferred what I wanted onto my thumb drive, got to the photo printers, and discovered I had left the thumb drive at home, in my computer.

How could I do that?

Edited by BritManToo

21 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

I'm hoping for something similar but with a young Thai lady in place of the armchair. 

Again you are going on about females .

Please go out tonight and get yourself a woman , have an all night sex session and get it out your system , your desperation for sex is quite apparent 

2 minutes ago, sanemax said:

Again you are going on about females .

Please go out tonight and get yourself a woman , have an all night sex session and get it out your system , your desperation for sex is quite apparent 

he would, but problem is after he,s got her he forgets why ?....lol ????...catch n release !

• Like 1

5 hours ago, BritManToo said:

Drove into town yesterday to get some photos printed. Carefully transferred what I wanted onto my thumb drive, got to the photo printers, and discovered I had left the thumb drive at home, in my computer.

How could I do that?

LOL ... you are losing it. 

My mom died of Alzheimers and it was not fun when she couldn't recognize me in the end before she died. 

I still believe you can prevent it or reduce the risks of getting it by eating the right food and regular exercise.  

She did not live a healthy life , no exercise and eat a lot of fat food , overweight and had problems with cholesterol etc. 

There's no guarantees but a healthy lifestyle might help. 

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, BritManToo said:

How could I do that?

I know the feeling. One of mine was walking out of the local 7/11 back to my condo with one of their shopping baskets on my arm.

• Like 1

There are a nearly endless number of things that can be done to combat aging and the effect it has on the brain. The worst thing you can do is nothing at all. Exercise is key. A healthy diet with high quality oils is important. Only rice bran, sunflower, olive and safflower oil for cooking. Other oils like soybean, palm, cotten seed and corn oil are deadly. 

Also, herbal supplements can be monumentally important for maintaining brain function. Wheat grass, alfalfa, zinc, and many others. The most potent source I have found is called green vibrance. It is a powerful blend of herbs, high nutrient food sources and amino acids. Great for memory, vitality, verility and aging. Attitude is another big one. As are humor and a light heart.  

Edited by spidermike007

1 hour ago, balo said:

Can you buy this in Thailand, or from iHerb.com? 

I have not seen Green Vibrance for sale in Thailand. It is far too advanced for this nation. But, iherb may have it. Amazon does as well as many other supplement companies. It is amazing stuff. 

36 minutes ago, spidermike007 said:

I have not seen Green Vibrance

I made a search and there are several who claim they are Green Vibrance on iHerb. 

Maybe you can tell me which one is the best 

https://th.iherb.com/search?sug=green vibrance&kw=green vibrance&rank=8

Edited by balo

8 hours ago, balo said:

I made a search and there are several who claim they are Green Vibrance on iHerb. 

Maybe you can tell me which one is the best 

https://th.iherb.com/search?sug=green vibrance&kw=green vibrance&rank=8

Those are all legit. Different sizes. Go for the one kilo size. Best value. 

• Like 1