Australia seeks to ban schools from expelling gay students

rooster59

I'd put rape, murder, intolerance, hate, bigotry, violence, racism, homophobia, and whole host of offences above that. 
Yes but they dont have coloured flags and parades and keep telling us its natural, well as i said what two guys or women get up to i couldnt care less i just dont want to constantly have two "married" men or women constantly parading their sexual preferences all the time

Sent from my SM-A720F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

I suppose if there is a God she created bigots as well.

Sent from my Lenovo A7020a48 using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

And rapists ,child molesters, torturers,people who like having sex with animals,or with their mothers,sisters and brothers. The list is endless ,so did she mean them to be normal?

5 minutes ago, ivor bigun said:

Yes but they dont have coloured flags and parades and keep telling us its natural, well as i said what two guys or women get up to i couldnt care less i just dont want to constantly have two "married" men or women constantly parading their sexual preferences all the time

One day a year in some cities in some countries at the same time that straights control the entire world with their flaunting their sexuality ALL of the year. 

1 minute ago, ivor bigun said:

And rapists ,child molesters, torturers,people who like having sex with animals,or with their mothers,sisters and brothers. The list is endless ,so did she mean them to be normal?

There it is. The raw ignorance and bigotry on full display. SICK!

16 minutes ago, ivor bigun said:

Then get on with whatever you are doing.

People have every right to celebrate who they are or protest against inequality.

Then get on with whatever you are doing.

People have every right to celebrate who they are or protest against inequality.
So wonder what would happen if we had hetro flags and parades ,and went on sbout how we must be so wonderful,dont bother to answer ,because for every statement there is akways an answer from both sides ,we are just wasting time back and forth lets stop

3 minutes ago, ivor bigun said:

So wonder what would happen if we had hetro flags and parades ,and went on sbout how we must be so wonderful,dont bother to answer ,because for every statement there is akways an answer from both sides ,we are just wasting time back and forth lets stop

Go for it.

No ones stopping you.

3 minutes ago, ivor bigun said:

That bunk again? Straight people, bless their dear hearts, already control and dominate the entire world. Always have, do now, always will (as long as there is a world). The times straights organize to have a straight pride type parade it's always about being anti-gay. In Uganda they had one. It featured banners calling for gay people to be murdered. That's the kind of garbage you're associating yourself with. 

Archived