British duke arrives on trip to enhance bilateral ties

webfact

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, taninthai said:

I don’t claim to be any form of expert on this,but from below I believe the House of Lords who are not elected/voted in can over rule House of Commons.

so I see it as the rich aristocrats are pulling all the strings,the House of Commons are just there puppets,and then us just mere members of public,sheep,wage slaves what ever you like t calll our selfs are there puppets/pawns in there little games.

The House of CommonsParliament's lower house, is made up of about 650 elected Members of Parliament (MPs). ... The House of LordsParliament's upper house, consists of over 700 Lords. Some are bishops and others are hereditary peers or peers appointed by the monarch.

Said best a few decades ago. (Fast forward to 2:00 mark if you're not a fan of MP.) "Listen, strange women lying in ponds, distributing swords is no basis for a system of government." ????

32 minutes ago, Hank Gunn said:

Said best a few decades ago. (Fast forward to 2:00 mark if you're not a fan of MP.) "Listen, strange women lying in ponds, distributing swords is no basis for a system of government." ????

????????????????????????????????????????????????

a more serious look at modern life below....warning it’s depressing.

you can even see some evidence in this thread of what they talk about in this video it’s so true it hurts...

Archived