Where to buy a high-end laptop?

mosbo

On line

https://www.lazada.co.th/catalog/?_keyori=ss&from=suggest_normal&page=1&q=dell xps 13&spm=a2o4m.searchlistcategory.search.5.4c1a11ebbqiaKL&sugg=dell xps 13_4_1

or in Chiang Mai, you could try your local Banana IT; JIB; or Advice stores. If they don't have in stock, they should be able get for you from Bangkok.

I spent a ton of time calling around and researching. I was hoping to get one without having to rely on delivery (partly because I need it fairly quickly).

The problem is that almost all stores order expensive products in from manufacturers or from Bangkok when people request them, they don't keep them in stock. For anyone coming across this post in future, I found a shop in Chiang Mai that does actually stock some high-end laptops.

http://chichang.com/

I bought a Predator gaming laptop from Amazon.com .  It was delivered to my home for about $500usd less than I could find elsewhere locally. The purchase included a one year on-site warranty parts/labor and there is a service office in ChiangMai which provides any in or out of warranty service. 

1 hour ago, Peasandmash said:

I bought a Predator gaming laptop from Amazon.com .  It was delivered to my home for about $500usd less than I could find elsewhere locally. The purchase included a one year on-site warranty parts/labor and there is a service office in ChiangMai which provides any in or out of warranty service. 

I bought exactly the same model, also from Amazon. A week two after it arrived, I received a refund for the import taxes, which made it an even better buy. From memory, the taxes were around $120, but I might be mistaken.