Koh Tao rape claim: Big Joke press conference today amid claims of "no DNA" whitewash

webfact

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply
57 minutes ago, jimmynewbie said:

Just look at photos and posts from the double murder he is very close

The ones on the island will not admit this they could be the next statistic

1 is 100+kgs the other is 45kgs?...or is there a totoally new suspect that popped up in the last 24 hours

1 hour ago, cass74 said:

They could say no he’s not but they’re choosing to ignore

i asked you a question 6 times you deflected each time...but now you want some info...?

why the interest in sunny all of a sudden? the DNA shirt everyone was so sure of didn't bring the desired result so now you go after someone else? 
you know you could always just admit that maybe nothing happened and the girl was lying.

strange..you sound awfully like another poster..how odd!!

6 minutes ago, frank83628 said:

i asked you a question 6 times you deflected each time...but now you want some info...?

why the interest in sunny all of a sudden? the DNA shirt everyone was so sure of didn't bring the desired result so now you go after someone else? 
you know you could always just admit that maybe nothing happened and the girl was lying.

What question 6 times?

I was under the impression from the start that the barman was the suspect in the recent rape case

My interest about his connections was bought about today as a poster who it seems lives on the island said this morning that many suspected he was the real culprit in the double murder when I’d never heard that before

Obviously with that info and the possibile connection to both cases does make his connections of interest

1 minute ago, cass74 said:

What question 6 times?

I was under the impression from the start that the barman was the suspect in the recent rape case

My interest about his connections was bought about today as a poster who it seems lives on the island said this morning that many suspected he was the real culprit in the double murder when I’d never heard that before

Obviously with that info and the possibile connection to both cases does make his connections of interest

There are photos of him with a hoe in his hand posing and laughing about the deaths, nice hey

19 minutes ago, cass74 said:

What question 6 times?

where is the comment? 

41 minutes ago, frank83628 said:

strange..you sound awfully like another poster..how odd!!

Ha ha classic deflection tactics - allege poster has 2 id’s to destroy credibility, am I hitting a nerve

and no idea who you think I sound like but can guarantee you I have 1 account only

12 minutes ago, cass74 said:

Ha ha classic deflection tactics - allege poster has 2 id’s to destroy credibility, am I hitting a nerve

and no idea who you think I sound like but can guarantee you I have 1 account only

here is the photo, wouldn't waste your time with the death island residents they all go quiet once they leave the place anyway

hoe.jpg

I think the UK mother is lying .  Why does she refuse to talk to the western media about it ?  No words!   

Her daughter knew exactly what she was going to , a full moon party with lots of drugs and sex.   

I suggest Big Joke close the island for Full Moon parties for good , no more backpackers will go there if there are no party and drugs available. 

49 minutes ago, balo said:

I think the UK mother is lying .  Why does she refuse to talk to the western media about it ?  No words!   

Her daughter knew exactly what she was going to , a full moon party with lots of drugs and sex.   

I suggest Big Joke close the island for Full Moon parties for good , no more backpackers will go there if there are no party and drugs available. 

she has spoken to media many times including ST

Full Moon is on Koh Phangan not Koh Tao!

10 minutes ago, jimmynewbie said:

It doesn't matter they all come for the islands and the party!  She was travelling between the islands with her "boyfriend". 

My point still stands, 

4 minutes ago, balo said:

It doesn't matter they all come for the islands and the party!  She was travelling between the islands with her "boyfriend". 

My point still stands, 

Some of your fellow apologists might disagree with you there, diving?

I lived on the islands they don't all go for the party at all, have you even been there? like to any of the 3 islands?

Are you familiar with package tours?

I found Samui has more parties than both

1 hour ago, jimmynewbie said:

here is the photo, wouldn't waste your time with the death island residents they all go quiet once they leave the place anyway

hoe.jpg

Do you think they get dragged into small island mentality while they’re there and then see it more objectively  once they leave

the defence of Koh Tao is almost evangelical 

the truth is is there was a nasty double murder there

the likelihood is they have the wrong guys and the real rapist/killer(s) is still there

there are other suspicious deaths and reports of serious crime

I think this photo is a mechanic that ST incorrectly published, still not nice - I didn’t  realise until this case that it was common for islanders to put photos on fb at the time with hoes, strange 

9 minutes ago, cass74 said:

Do you think they get dragged into small island mentality while they’re there and then see it more objectively  once they leave

the defence of Koh Tao is almost evangelical 

the truth is is there was a nasty double murder there

the likelihood is they have the wrong guys and the real rapist/killer(s) is still there

there are other suspicious deaths and reports of serious crime

I think this photo is a mechanic that ST incorrectly published, still not nice - I didn’t  realise until this case that it was common for islanders to put photos on fb at the time with hoes, strange 

They are like it all over Thailand but on Koh Tao more hardcore

One diver posted all over social media after the double murder threatening to report anybody to the Thai police that criticised them (police) and the case, he left KT and was not heard from again.

This man with hoe is well know name Aon

There was also photos of skanky looking thai girls on Koh Tao with an axe after the murders too

1 hour ago, jimmynewbie said:

They are like it all over Thailand but on Koh Tao more hardcore

One diver posted all over social media after the double murder threatening to report anybody to the Thai police that criticised them (police) and the case, he left KT and was not heard from again.

This man with hoe is well know name Aon

There was also photos of skanky looking thai girls on Koh Tao with an axe after the murders too

Didn’t realise he was well known too

To me it’s irrelevant where the victim and suspect are from - if a Thai came to the UK and was the victim of a serious crime and there was IMO  a whitewash and rapist/killer left loose to possibly carry on I’d feel the same frustration as when it’s a British victim in Thailand. Not cool  to mock the murder of 2 young people

7 hours ago, cass74 said:

Page 5 of this thread - kerryd 

what have you you asked me 6 times?

and that is why you are now asking all about sunni?
are they not talking about the st trying to pin everything onto THEIR main suspect who they (ST) believe was responsible for the 2014 murders, i dont remember the actual wording from the st article but it insinuated that the bar was in the same spot and run by the certain same people...thats their whole MO...maybe i am wrong about what kerryd meant...they will have to tell you themselves.

at the end of the day the shirt of justice that many TVP were sure was going to bring them the evidence they expected and wanted didn't, add to this the lack of evidence and facts from the girls account.
i would imagine the UK police have done their part in relation to the shirt....its time to accept that there is no weight to the girls claims and the case is not going anywhere.!!

at some point people will also have to accept tao is not evil and dangerous as portrayed in the fantasies made up and passed around by the ST and their merry bunch of thai haters.

13 hours ago, frank83628 said:

and that is why you are now asking all about sunni?
are they not talking about the st trying to pin everything onto THEIR main suspect who they (ST) believe was responsible for the 2014 murders, i dont remember the actual wording from the st article but it insinuated that the bar was in the same spot and run by the certain same people...thats their whole MO...maybe i am wrong about what kerryd meant...they will have to tell you themselves.

at the end of the day the shirt of justice that many TVP were sure was going to bring them the evidence they expected and wanted didn't, add to this the lack of evidence and facts from the girls account.
i would imagine the UK police have done their part in relation to the shirt....its time to accept that there is no weight to the girls claims and the case is not going anywhere.!!

at some point people will also have to accept tao is not evil and dangerous as portrayed in the fantasies made up and passed around by the ST and their merry bunch of thai haters.

Yes that is why - and as I said previously I knew he was insinuated to be the suspect in this case but I had no idea he was “the same guy many suspected to be the real culprit in the Witheridge/ Miller murders” - it does put a very different perspective on the situation 

the information above and the fact that where he works as a barman was where this girl and her friend had their last drink that night is a chilling coincidence 

we’ll have to agree to disagree about this current case, I accept that there will never be a true investigation and we’ll never officially know the truth but my inclination to believe her still stands - I’m not going to laboriously argue each point - my view is that her account makes sense and I’ve not heard one thing that holds any water  as to why it might be a false allegation - your view as is your right I accept is different 

as to your last point point once again we’ll have to agree to do disagree -

I do think KT is a dangerous place and my view was formed by visiting the island not reading ST

Since visiting I have thought there is a general disregard for tourists, a sense of entitlement of islanders (many of the islanders behave however and do whatever they want regardless of any consequences) and a small island mind set that is creating issues.                               I saw it as a general thing however due to my first paragraph I am now left wondering  if there is a more specific problem too 

You can argue your points on here all you like but it won’t change the general bad perception of KT by the wider world as incidents keep occurring.  You can also keep blaming the ST on here all you like but many publications/newspapers/blogs print articles about the dangers and crime on KT.

People keep going, especially the young ones as they think it won’t be them (and likely it won’t be, but it will be somebody) and they’ve heard about the diving and/or the beach parties, whatever it is that is drawing them to the island but IMO eventually the tourists will stop going because the incidents will keep occurring because bottom line is there is IMO a lawless element of Thais on KT and the police aren’t policing when a farang or Burmese is the victim 

I’m no Thai hater and regularly travel all over Thailand.  I enjoy the culture and as I choose to visit accept the rough with the smooth.  However I have found that KT doesn’t follow the usual Thai experience of if you behave there are no problems.  There are basic wrongs in life no matter where you are in the world you are I.e. rape and murder and IMO there are far too many wrongs happening on KT with never any satisfactory judicial outcome. So I choose on principle as is my right to not support the island economy and to limit my personal risks by not returning to KT.

1 hour ago, cass74 said:

Yes that is why - and as I said previously I knew he was insinuated to be the suspect in this case but I had no idea he was “the same guy many suspected to be the real culprit in the Witheridge/ Miller murders” - it does put a very different perspective on the situation 

the information above and the fact that where he works as a barman was where this girl and her friend had their last drink that night is a chilling coincidence 

we’ll have to agree to disagree about this current case, I accept that there will never be a true investigation and we’ll never officially know the truth but my inclination to believe her still stands - I’m not going to laboriously argue each point - my view is that her account makes sense and I’ve not heard one thing that holds any water  as to why it might be a false allegation - your view as is your right I accept is different 

as to your last point point once again we’ll have to agree to do disagree -

I do think KT is a dangerous place and my view was formed by visiting the island not reading ST

Since visiting I have thought there is a general disregard for tourists, a sense of entitlement of islanders (many of the islanders behave however and do whatever they want regardless of any consequences) and a small island mind set that is creating issues.                               I saw it as a general thing however due to my first paragraph I am now left wondering  if there is a more specific problem too 

You can argue your points on here all you like but it won’t change the general bad perception of KT by the wider world as incidents keep occurring.  You can also keep blaming the ST on here all you like but many publications/newspapers/blogs print articles about the dangers and crime on KT.

People keep going, especially the young ones as they think it won’t be them (and likely it won’t be, but it will be somebody) and they’ve heard about the diving and/or the beach parties, whatever it is that is drawing them to the island but IMO eventually the tourists will stop going because the incidents will keep occurring because bottom line is there is IMO a lawless element of Thais on KT and the police aren’t policing when a farang or Burmese is the victim 

I’m no Thai hater and regularly travel all over Thailand.  I enjoy the culture and as I choose to visit accept the rough with the smooth.  However I have found that KT doesn’t follow the usual Thai experience of if you behave there are no problems.  There are basic wrongs in life no matter where you are in the world you are I.e. rape and murder and IMO there are far too many wrongs happening on KT with never any satisfactory judicial outcome. So I choose on principle as is my right to not support the island economy and to limit my personal risks by not returning to KT.

he never was the main suspect in anything...you read kerryd's comment how you wanted to....you're clutching at straws now or perhaps youre trying to get something here that you can screenshot to use on your twitter page??

yes, people still goto tao, 100's n 1000's of them....KT is no more dangerous that any other place in Thailand and that is fact..no matter how you all try to stop them with your fantasy tales and  **

as for you comments about what you saw on tao...well...i was right in my assumption...this goes for most of the tao bashers here too!

46 minutes ago, frank83628 said:

he never was the main suspect in anything...you read kerryd's comment how you wanted to....you're clutching at straws now or perhaps youre trying to get something here that you can screenshot to use on your twitter page??

yes, people still goto tao, 100's n 1000's of them....KT is no more dangerous that any other place in Thailand and that is fact..no matter how you all try to stop them with your fantasy tales and  **

as for you comments about what you saw on tao...well...i was right in my assumption...this goes for most of the tao bashers here too!

Ive met mon and nomsod , mon comes over as really friendly, kind of sucks you in like he did sean even letting him play with his guns

Nomsod is vile and a taxi driver told me to ignore him even at his young age then.

More die on koh tao than KPG and has far less visitors and locals....

Lets wait for the next rape or death and see if you still spout the same rubbish  

22 minutes ago, frank83628 said:

“THE SAME GUY MANY SUSPECTED TO BE THE REAL CULPRIT IN THE WITHERIDGE / MILLER MURDERS” - This is a direct quote from someone sticking up for KT, I’m not sure how you’ve spun it to me seeing what I want to see, it’s very exact

I have no reason to clutch at straws as I accept there won’t be an investigation and it’s going to be business as usual on KT until the next time

i dont do Twitter 

I did screenshot kerryd’s post for my own reference  as I half expected it to be edited and then be called a liar by the KT cheerleaders

As for your last paragraph, correct me if I’m wrong as you haven’t stated what your assumption is but I’m reading it that its an insinuation that I’m lying about my experience of KT because I won’t state my exact experience, only an overall view.  As you are well aware I have previously stated to you that I don’t see any reason to go into detail and as you kept stating “what you CLAIM to have seen”, basically calling me a liar before I said anything it seems irrelevant as you wouldn’t believe me anyway.

I think it’s best if we just agree to disagree 

2 hours ago, jimmynewbie said:

Ive met mon and nomsod , mon comes over as really friendly, kind of sucks you in like he did sean even letting him play with his guns

Nomsod is vile and a taxi driver told me to ignore him even at his young age then.

More die on koh tao than KPG and has far less visitors and locals....

Lets wait for the next rape or death and see if you still spout the same rubbish  

Is Sean the lad who they chased at Sairee and he had to get off the island to be safe after the double murder

10 minutes ago, jimmynewbie said:
1 hour ago, JLCrab said:

Meaning: Let's eagerly wait for the next rape or death so we can say I told you so.

I doubt we will have to wait long do you?

Gee I sure hope not. The more the merrier. And as the American baseball legend Ernie Banks used to say:

Let's play two!

5 hours ago, cass74 said:

I did screenshot kerryd’s post for my own reference  as I half expected it to be edited and then be called a liar by the KT cheerleaders

lets see if they show up anywhere shall we. i dont use twitter either, i'm mearly a spectator

On 10/17/2018 at 5:30 PM, jimmynewbie said:

she has spoken to media many times including ST

They organize "Full Moon" parties on most of the islands,  the youngsters (most of them) go there to 'party' (whatever that means) do drugs and get laid.

Archived