Man charged after young girl leaves home to stay with him

snoop1130

Man charged after young girl leaves home to stay with him

By The Nation

Police arrested a former security guard in Chon Buri province early on Tuesday for allegedly luring an 11-year-old girl from her parents.

The suspect was identified as Duang Phosriraj, 18, who developed a romantic relationship with the girl while he worked as a security guard at a football facility in Bangkok’s Din Daeng district. 

After he lost his job, he invited the girl to visit and stay with him but as she is still a primary student her parents did not want her to date Duang. 

The girl then left her Bangkok home and took a bus to Duang’s house on Saturday without her parents’ knowledge. 

The mother lodged a complaint with Din Daeng Police Station at 7.30pm on Saturday, after discovering her daughter was missing. 

Police finally tracked down the girl and found her staying with Duang at a rented room at 1.30am on Tuesday. 

Duang has been charged with taking a child younger than 15 years old from her parents without any sound reason. 

Source: http://www.nationmultimedia.com/detail/breakingnews/30357011

thenation_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright The Nation 2018-10-23

17 minutes ago, snoop1130 said:

Duang has been charged with taking a child younger than 15 years old from her parents without any sound reason. 

Sounds like the cops got there in time, as they would have charged him with rape too if there had been any sex.

It seems odd though, that the story says the girl went of her own volition by bus, yet he has been charged with taking her away, the same as if he had kidnapped her. I don't think I will ever understand Thai law.

4 minutes ago, Henrik Andersen said:

Low life pedophile 

Can't even keep a job 

Yes I hate pedophile but why do you want leave your parents home when you only 11 years old?? 

Bad parents?? 

Love will conquer all... give them both a break! He's 18 going on 15 and she's 11 going on 20! 

Against the law of course in this case !! ....and what to say about all those shirtless 60+ tatooed pot bellies,  pumping those frail little 18 year olds ? May be legal but does the picture seem all that right,  when you see them walking hand in hand on the street ? The point is that it's hard to judge things plainly by the law.

5 minutes ago, observer90210 said:

Against the law of course in this case !! ....and what to say about all those shirtless 60+ tatooed pot bellies,  pumping those frail little 18 year olds ? May be legal but does the picture seem all that right,  when you see them walking hand in hand on the street ? The point is that it's hard to judge things plainly by the law.

I don't have any problem with 18 + 60, or 15 + 60 in countries where it's legal for that matter.

Once people are past puberty, they should be treated like consenting adults, local laws allowing.

Up to them.

11 years old, no.

Unfortunately the number of kids running away from their parents in Thailand is considerable.

I knew a girl who worked as a bartendy in a gogo-bar when she was 15.

That's sad, correct?

Her alternative was to stay at home with step-daddy who loved her too much, and the mother knew what was going on...

So maybe this guy from this story is a bad guy. But then again, maybe he saved her from an even worse situation. I think we shouldn't jump too fast to conclusions.

19 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

I don't have any problem with 18 + 60, or 15 + 60 in countries where it's legal for that matter.

Once people are past puberty, they should be treated like consenting adults, local laws allowing.

Up to them.

11 years old, no.

Obviously it's critical for the involved people what is legal in that location.

But I think sometimes we should also consider the situation without looking at the letter of the law first.

Recently I read an article that a male actor demanded compensation from a female actress because she had sex with him when he was 17. And because that happened in California he was "too young" at that time in that location. I think most of us will think that is very strange - but reality over there.

And then there are countries like Nigeria were the age of consent is 11 - also strange for most of us.

I don't know what happened or didn't happen in this case in Thailand. But the letters of the law are only part of the issue.

I can’t think of anyone of 18 who is interested in 11 year olds other than paedophiles. This idiot deserves to see the inside of a jail cell, and for a very long time. The damage these sick individuals do to a persons life is incalculable, and unforgivable.

3 hours ago, TPI said:

Love will conquer all... give them both a break! He's 18 going on 15 and she's 11 going on 20! 

What a sick comment sorry but you cant be a normal man 

I really don't hope you have children 

PS meny of the comments sounds coming from people their think it's OK to love a 11 year young girl 

I really get sick to read some of the post in this tread 

8 hours ago, Henrik Andersen said:

PS meny of the comments sounds coming from people their think it's OK to love a 11 year young girl 

Stop reading the thread then. Or acknowledge the fact that some teenage guys aren't as grown up as they appear to be and some prepubescent girls don't look like schoolkids.

Either way, by the letter of the law, justice is being served in this instance so why the histrionics?

11 hours ago, observer90210 said:

The point is your Victorian prudishness is sticking out. Can you put it away please?

If it's really only the visual aspect that bothers you, nobody's asking you to watch are they?

A teen is 13 or thirteen (teen). 11 is a child, Do you see the difference now?

No I think there are many people in this twisted world who think over 9 is

okay. Certainly no in my world, but then again I am just a senior guy who is

from another time.

Geezer

11 hours ago, observer90210 said:

Okay....  yeah it looks bad for a 60+ guy dating an 18 year old..  fine...  (But as long as they are both legal, adult age... Im not going to say anything. It is their business.)

And men in public should wear a shirt in south east Asia to respect their customs...

I agree with that also. 

But your post sounds like you hate elderly men...simply because of their age...maybe you hate elderly women also.  You are an ageist..

Be careful.... because if your health holds out...and if you dont have an accident or bad disease.... you too will be elderly someday.... How will you feel then ? ? 

You hate tatoos....(why do you care?  Someone forcing you to get one?) ...  and you hate people who are overweight, so you are a fatist... descriminate against overweight people..

In my opinion..... you need some professional counselling 

12 hours ago, observer90210 said:

Frail little 18 year olds?  Not in Thailand.  I'd say strong strapping farm girls who already had two kids and looking for support.  :cheesy:

11 hours ago, AlexRich said:

I can’t think of anyone of 18 who is interested in 11 year olds other than paedophiles. This idiot deserves to see the inside of a jail cell, and for a very long time. The damage these sick individuals do to a persons life is incalculable, and unforgivable.

Sounds like you have studied this subject intensilly.  In the U.S. and Canada... there have been cases of adult women teachers in their 30s going after young boys between the ages of ten and fifteen in their classroom and going out with them and having sex.

A number of these cases have made it to court over the years....  Every now and again another one pops up and makes it to the U.S. and Canada news channels and papers.

Just interested in your opinion of that.   How do you feel when it is an adult woman and a male child ? ?  

2 hours ago, Aussieroaming said:

Pedophile...shoot the scum

Where is the evidence?

What would you say if someone would suggest you should be shot because someone saw you with a young girl? Maybe she was from your family.

Why do some people suggest radical "solutions" when they have no clue about the facts?

13 hours ago, Henrik Andersen said:

What is being talked about here is one 18 year old "man" and an 11 year old "girl".

It is not some 20+ year old taking advantage. I think that individual cases need to be considered rather than mindless finger pointing.

There may be a story behind the story. Sure if it were my daughter I would be horrified. Horrified that she wanted to leave my home for any reason.

As an aside one of my ancestors was married in 1812 aged 12. She bred a line of strong women. My mum being one.

All of them carried her maiden name down through the generations, long before is was generally accepted.

With that history I won't be pointing a finger. Without the facts nor should anyone else!

17 hours ago, observer90210 said:

Ridiculous comment which has nothing to do with the original post... just a rant on your part !

37 minutes ago, Billthekiwi said:

What is being talked about here is one 18 year old "man" and an 11 year old "girl".

It is not some 20+ year old taking advantage. I think that individual cases need to be considered rather than mindless finger pointing.

There may be a story behind the story. Sure if it were my daughter I would be horrified. Horrified that she wanted to leave my home for any reason.

As an aside one of my ancestors was married in 1812 aged 12. She bred a line of strong women. My mum being one.

All of them carried her maiden name down through the generations, long before is was generally accepted.

With that history I won't be pointing a finger. Without the facts nor should anyone else!

"Just like Romeo and Juliet" Shakespere has her stated as 13? Just sayin...and my pot belly has nothing to do with this. Some have 6 packs, I now have a "pony keg". Legal age 18, with parents cosent 15, in Thailand, but then I am also reflecting on the evangelical USA.

7 hours ago, Catoni said:

Sounds like you have studied this subject intensilly.  In the U.S. and Canada... there have been cases of adult women teachers in their 30s going after young boys between the ages of ten and fifteen in their classroom and going out with them and having sex.

A number of these cases have made it to court over the years....  Every now and again another one pops up and makes it to the U.S. and Canada news channels and papers.

Just interested in your opinion of that.   How do you feel when it is an adult woman and a male child ? ?  

The sex of the adult is largely irrelevant. I could legally have sex with a sixteen year old girl in my home country, but would be committing an offence in another country. A teacher has a duty of care to his or her pupils, so any relationship is unethical, even with an eighteen year old. But this particular case is not on the periphery, it’s very much a child, be everyone’s definition. And the damage that can be done is immense.

9 hours ago, NanLaew said:

The point is your Victorian prudishness is sticking out. Can you put it away please?

If it's really only the visual aspect that bothers you, nobody's asking you to watch are they?

Shirtless men are for the beach and swimming pools, not on public streets. I don't watch, I turn away in disgust.

21 hours ago, OneMoreFarang said:

Unfortunately the number of kids running away from their parents in Thailand is considerable.

That's sad, correct?

Her alternative was to stay at home with step-daddy who loved her too much, and the mother knew what was going on...

So maybe this guy from this story is a bad guy. But then again, maybe he saved her from an even worse situation. I think we shouldn't jump too fast to conclusions.

That must be right if she told you so

18 minutes ago, Rod the Sod said:
21 hours ago, OneMoreFarang said:

That's sad, correct?

That must be right if she told you so

Obviously I can't verify every detail of that story but I know her, her mother and her stepfather since years.

The 15 year old girl also stayed with me and my Thai girlfriend for some time.

I guess I must be lucky nobody accused me of doing something illegal.

And for the record: No, I didn't touch her.

Archived