Thai Cargo Complex

pwllgrgn

Chances are you'd be getting a taxi after picking stuff up from the Cargo terminal, so why not just grab a taxi and have it wait while you pick stuff up?

Or go into town first, then arrange a Red Bus taxi (pick up truck) to get the cargo. It has more load carrying capacity also.

(BTW, looking at that Google Earth shot, currently there's a big international terminal sitting in between the passenger building and the cargo building. So when you get there it'll look slightly different. (BUt cargo building still the same) )

Cheers,

Chanchao

Edited by chanchao

(BTW, looking at that Google Earth shot, currently there's a big international terminal sitting in between the passenger building and the cargo building. So when you get there it'll look slightly different. (BUt cargo building still the same) )

You are certainly correct Chanchao...........

I used the Google map just to show the relevant distance from the domestic arrivals, and didn't want to confuse the OP by saying that there's a whopping great new international terminal planted in between. :o

walk to the cargo terminal if you can. to take a taxi they will have to make a big loop around since it is a one way road, the wrong way from the arrival and the cargo.

but on the other hand, any taxis/tuks/red cars coming in will still be full of people at the cargo terminal area so chances of getting one are slim. where as getting one at the other end of the arrivals, after they have dropped passengers is much more likely.

so confusing...

Hello

Thank you for all the replies, I found the info given most helpful. I will be picking up my pet German Shepherd from the cargo and didn't want him stuck there any longer than necessary whilst I ran round the airport like a headless chicken trying to work out where the Cargo Terminal was. :o