Footage of Australian pedophile raping Thai child so horrific judge delays case

webfact

can i get a work permit to take these morons out? Id be happy to do it free of charge but just dont want to be locked up myself. Fact is i seriously would. a few more condo jumps and weird suicides would go unoticed. The world doesnt need these idiots. Brain damage is one thing but surely something could have been done.

Child sex videos so awful judge who jailed paedophile rapist for 19 years says she is battling get them out of her head

Queensland child rapist Jason Daron Mizner will spend at least the next 15 years behind bars for sexually abusing a two-year-old girl, as well as filming the assaults.

Mizner pleaded guilty to 65 child sex offences including more than 30 counts of rape and videotaping the assaults.

The 44-year-old formed a relationship with the girl's mother, before committing the offences over a number of months.

Full story: https://www.9news.com.au/2018/10/26/11/32/jason-mizner-jailed-for-19-years

-- 9NEWS 2018-10-26

39 minutes ago, TomTao said:

Yes, after a couple of placed cuts to allow the agates to drop out and be exposed, then it's a choice between blow flies or ants.

Personally I think it's enough if he is dead because that will make sure he will never do it again. Would torturing him "help" in any way? I don't think so.

5 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

And would castration make sure he will never torture any kids again? No.

Depends upon which bit you kept and which bit you incinerated.

Edit ..  NanLaew...seems we think the same way.

Edited by ThaidDown

Lets face it there are many of these types in Thailand and south east Asia, the sex industry really does not help so if you partake in it you might want to question your own behavior. Also write to the politicians in your own country and get convicted paedo's banned from travel for life. Don't complain unless you sre prepared to do something about it.

7 hours ago, darksidedog said:

Let me make it easy. Give the dirty pedo life and be done with it, to make sure he never gets a chance to do it again.

No.

One of those hot wires that they used to insert in the head of it for people with the clap, 3 times a day for the rest of his life.

7 hours ago, ezzra said:

Like what emotions? its like you woke this morning all new to this horrid case right? in anyway, judges has that penalty scale according to the committed crimes and offences and emotions has no place in the bench..

Must be one of the stupidest comments you made. I have seen videos like that and I can guarantee you that I wanted to throw up myself, and the more you look the more the dizziness and vomit feeling goes away and you just feel that you need to find that guy and rip his heart out....

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Thaiwrath said:

Mizner's lawyers argued his sentence should be reduced 

Sometimes, I think defence lawyer's ideas should also be questioned.

For what he has pleaded guilty to, there should be nothing other than the absolute maximum sentence given.

To request a reduction, for whatever reason, is beyond belief.

They're his defence lawyers. What would you expect them to do? 

Edited by Jonmarleesco
  • Like 2
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, NanLaew said:

A good defence lawyer isn't about getting people off at all. They are primarily there to make sure a prosecution follows the letter of the law and not just the spirit. They are necessary to balance the scales of justice. They are there to make sure nothing is missed out, grudges and hunches and personal bias and beliefs aren't involved, that legal procedures are adhered to regardless of what a person is being prosecuted for.

Granted that in this particular case, the guilty party has nothing meaningful in his defence; a head injury causing him to become "uninhibited" is as pathetic as it gets. However, both defence and prosecution lawyers are bound by the same code of ethics and to serve the courts and their client. If this defence lawyer had not mounted any defence or any mitigating circumstances, his client could have appealed that he had an improper or inappropriate defence and thus prolong the whole affair at taxpayers expense. 

My buddy is a defence lawyer in the US. When he get's a client off, he takes pride in his work as a lawyer. Twice he has represented total evil incarnate and got them off due to prosecutorial misconduct or flawed legal oversight. In those instances, he takes no pride in the fact that the evil is still free. But he takes enormous pride in showing the prosecution how to do their job properly the next time.

Agree in principle that the world needs defence lawyers, but arguing that he should get a lesser sentence because of his treatment in Thai prison for doing the same is a bit of a stretch to say that's good legal work. Picking up flaws in the prosecution case, absolutely though. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, hansnl said:

Of course I don't defend the perp.

But if the perp did already spend 11 years in prison for this, how is it possible he is on trial for the same thing for the second time?

Because he’s filth. 

He’s committed many such offences and should never be allowed outside a prison until he expires and makes the world a better place. 

Edited by Bluespunk

1 hour ago, hansnl said:

Of course I don't defend the perp.

But if the perp did already spend 11 years in prison for this, how is it possible he is on trial for the same thing for the second time?

Didn't read the article, huh? 

He raped a toddler in Australia. Fled to Thailand, and also raped a child in Thailand. Got caught for raping the child in Thailand, got put in jail. 

Got deported to Aussie, got arrested and charged with the one he's currently being sentenced for. 

6 hours ago, toenail said:

He is such a mentally deranged person-  I often wonder why castration isn’t the penalty for any first timer rapist to children ? For the pedophile will only do it again and again. 

A frequent call in these cases, usually by the uninformed. Castrated men CAN get erections so would still be able to repeat offend.

8 hours ago, OneMoreFarang said:

One bullet should do the job. That will also assure that he will never every do it again.

Well rather use a rope and hang him. you can use the rope over and over again. 

Bullet will give air pollution and you have to take care of the lead.

According this Chinese advertising, this rope should do well.

1 hour ago, SammyT said:

Agree in principle that the world needs defence lawyers, but arguing that he should get a lesser sentence because of his treatment in Thai prison for doing the same is a bit of a stretch to say that's good legal work. Picking up flaws in the prosecution case, absolutely though. 

As I said, in this instance there was nothing significant in the way of redeeming or mitigating factors and the alleged 'rough time in a Thai jail' ultimately had the same net worth as the alleged head injury; bugger all. The lawyer has to do his job and if a lawyer hasn't got much to go on, he still has to offer something or risk that challenge that he didn't do anything.

• Like 2